Add a Photo

By BOSCIA
#84 in Facial Moisturizers

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydrating gel and cream moisturizer with nourishing, antioxidant-rich tsubaki (camellia) oil. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… This unique swirled formula combines a gel and a cream for hydrating, yet lightweight, moisture. The white cream contains the heavier hydrating and firming ingredients, including tsubaki (camellia) oil and rice bran, while the pink gel contains the lighter nourishing ingredients, like sodium hyaluronate. This moisturizer instantly absorbs into skin without leaving behind a greasy or heavy residue, leaving it baby-soft and smooth with no greasy feel. Dry, rough, dehydrated skin is left glowing, healthy-looking, and radiant alone or under makeup. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested and free of preservatives, artificial fragrances, color, ethanol alcohol, and gluten.

Photo (1)
Sammy S.
Sammy S.
Roeland Park, KS

I generally use this as a night moisturizer, the swirl is pretty but I just decided to mix them all up together so I was sure I was getting an even amount of both. It's super gentle and really hydrating and has helped me get rid of my dry cheek patches that seemed to want to stick around all winter. It feels great putting it on and never feels greasy and really sinks into your skin nicely! I will definitely repurchase when I run out in a few months!
Carolina G.
Carolina G.

I love this moisturizer... it absorbs really quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft without feeling greasy. Works great under foundation or by itself, and has helped a lot with dry/peeling skin from the winter. I did decide to mix the entire jar together, as i found i wasn't getting an even consistency of cream/gel when i'd scoop and mix with each use, but that's just a personal preference!
Gigi W.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA

I bought this because of all the great reviews, but I have sensitive and dry skin and this just didn't make me all that pleased. For sure if made my skin more hydrated then before, but gels on my skin make it feel way more greasy. I only have used this before putting on makeup, I'm too nervous to use at night because it feels like it masks my face rather hydrating it.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rockingham, NC

My newest favorite moisturizer for day time I've been using it for 4 weeks now and I'm impressed with it it's satisfying to my dry skin it's not too heavy to wear underneath makeup and it isn't irritating to my sensitive skin type either I haven't tried much from this brand but I'm definitely looking into other products since trying this gem out!
Claire S.
Claire S.
Chehalis, WA

I love all of Boscia skin care, and this is no exception. The Tsubaki Swirl is very hydrating and penetrating so it leaves you moisturized all day but without that greasy feel. Since the swirl is a cream and a gel, this product is good for either oily or dry skin. I certainly recommend this and many other Boscia products!
Bre M.
Bre M.
Jacksonville, FL

Shakira M.
Shakira M.

Definitely these products are wonderful and I love them .. This particular is wonderful. Just tried this today and I have to say my skin absorbed it nicely! It's not greasy or heavy and it didn't break my skin out. My skin feels hydrated and looks so nice after using! Will be purchasing again!
Preslee H.
Preslee H.
Indianapolis, IN

Impressed with this moisturizer. SUPER light weight. Absorbs very quickly into the skin and is great for all skin types. This has many different ways that this works. lots of antioxidants and hydration from this. Combats first signs of aging and leaves the skin plump and smooth
Maya S.
Maya S.

Me encanta esta línea. Este producto es una adición asombrosa. Esta crema de gel se siente increíble en mi piel, y prepara mi piel para una aplicación de base increíble. Suave suave y no grasa. También es muy lindo embalaje sabio :) siento que podría tener un precio más bajo.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Wyoming , MI

Creates such supple skin, I love the way this moisturizer feels when it goes on. I notice such a improvement in he way my skin feels and looks because of all the added moisture. I would recommend this to anyone who had really dry or even oily skin. Apply morning and night
jaclynn m.
jaclynn m.
Poway, CA

How much is this ? And is it an intense moisturizer ?
Katie D.
Katie D.
Welland , Ontario

Does it smell nice like a fragrance or does it smell like chemicals?
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX

Who else wants to try this?
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Terrell, TX

I loves to try it. I think is perfect for my skin type. Where I can find it? Thanks
How am i gonna use it so that my hair can be moisturize like how I want to

Join Now