boscia Tsubaki Swirl Two-Part Gel & Cream Deep Hydration Moisturizer uploaded by Valerie C.boscia Tsubaki Swirl Two-Part Gel & Cream Deep Hydration Moisturizer uploaded by Janice C.boscia Tsubaki Swirl Two-Part Gel & Cream Deep Hydration Moisturizer uploaded by Maria M.

BY BOSCIA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydrating gel and cream moisturizer with nourishing, antioxidant-rich tsubaki (camellia) oil. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… This unique swirled formula combines a gel and a cream for hydrating, yet lightweight, moisture. The white cream contains the heavier hydrating and firming ingredients, including tsubaki (camellia) oil and rice bran, while the pink gel contains the lighter nourishing ingredients, like sodium hyaluronate. This moisturizer instantly absorbs into skin without leaving behind a greasy or heavy residue, leaving it baby-soft and smooth with no greasy feel. Dry, rough, dehydrated skin is left glowing, healthy-looking, and radiant alone or under makeup. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested and free of preservatives, artificial fragrances, color, ethanol alcohol, and gluten.

• Does this leave a residue?1 Answers
  • Does it smell nice like a fragrance or does it smell like chemicals?3 Answers
  • I loves to try it. I think is perfect for my skin type. Where I c...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Courtney S.
Grand Prairie, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll be honest, I kind of bought this purely for the cute packaging. I wasn't expecting it to do too much, but I really like it. During the day, I'll use more of the gel than the cream, and vice-versa at night. It leaves a beautiful blurring, matte finish, and it's still very hydrating! I think any skin type would enjoy this, as I have dry skin and still find it hydrating.
Isaiah R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Moisturizes my skin very well. My skin absorbs the product very quickly. Moisturizes my skin very well. My skin absorbs the product very quickly. Moisturizes my skin very well. My skin absorbs the product very quickly. Moisturizes my skin very well. My skin absorbs the product very quickly.
Kimberly M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this. I don't like how you have to dig out the product to get a mix of the cream and the gel. It is extremely hydrating. A little went a long way with me, so I did my face and neck. This will definitely last me. I can see using this on other parts of the body too and after sun, possibly after a day at the beach when I have managed not to burn up. The fragrance is awesome. Plus the package and overall look of the product is great. Price isn't terrible, if you don't glob it on and use it say at night only it will last you. Comes with a scoop for application.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
3.5 stars. Great moisturizer but I wouldn't say it's a deep moisturizer. I love their other products from the tsubuki line more. Packaging and the swirl is absolutely beautiful tho. I have dry combo oily tzone. So for me, I feel like I need extra hydration. Don't like that I need to add another moisturizer on top... which is why the lower stars. If you don't have dry skin. I think this would probably be great for you. (Reviews: @glow.w.light)
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My newest favorite moisturizer for day time I've been using it for 4 weeks now and I'm impressed with it it's satisfying to my dry skin it's not too heavy to wear underneath makeup and it isn't irritating to my sensitive skin type either I haven't tried much from this brand but I'm definitely looking into other products since trying this gem out!
Bre M.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of Boscia skin care, and this is no exception. The Tsubaki Swirl is very hydrating and penetrating so it leaves you moisturized all day but without that greasy feel. Since the swirl is a cream and a gel, this product is good for either oily or dry skin. I certainly recommend this and many other Boscia products!
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't you just love how this cream and packaging looks? This cream together with Boscia Tsubaki oil is like a miracle. It supposed to be for dry skin but my combination/oily skin loves it. It's refreshing, moisturizing and you need just a small amount for your whole face. It feels so lightweight and soaks in so quickly. My skin feels really soft afterwards. The only problem I have with this cream is that it is pilling. Not just with makeup but overall. And believe me I don't put too much on my skin.
Valerie C.
Wyoming, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Creates such supple skin, I love the way this moisturizer feels when it goes on. I notice such a improvement in he way my skin feels and looks because of all the added moisture. I would recommend this to anyone who had really dry or even oily skin. Apply morning and night
Sammy S.
San Jose, CA
I generally use this as a night moisturizer, the swirl is pretty but I just decided to mix them all up together so I was sure I was getting an even amount of both. It's super gentle and really hydrating and has helped me get rid of my dry cheek patches that seemed to want to stick around all winter. It feels great putting it on and never feels greasy and really sinks into your skin nicely! I will definitely repurchase when I run out in a few months!
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just used this last night! This moisturizer has a unique but nice scent. It isn't very strong. The product is kind of heavy so I'm not sure how t would do with oily skin. But it sucked right into my skin and added moisture. I recommend this for people with dry to normal skin. I'm in love with the color and the packaging!
jaclynn m.
Poway, CA
How much is this ? And is it an intense moisturizer ?
Katie D.
Welland , ON
Does it smell nice like a fragrance or does it smell like chemicals?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I loves to try it. I think is perfect for my skin type. Where I can find it? Thanks
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Who else wants to try this?
LIZ S.