BY BOSCIA

A thorough yet gentle exfoliating powder that produces smoother, brighter skin. Gentle enough for everyday use and for all skin types, Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder removes debris and oil from pores and skin's surface while providing long-term deep-hydration and antiaging benefits. The grains of this powder are dried and then coated in Tsubaki Oil. Once activated with water, Tsubaki Oil is released to completely veil and treat the skin, creating a silky-smooth, brighter complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This dermatologist tested product is free of preservatives, artificial fragrances, color, gluten, and ethanol alcohol. Japanese exfoliating powders have been used for hundreds of years for smooth, youthful-looking complexions. Traditionally Adzuki Beans/Rice Bran are mixed with Tsubaki Oil boscia's innovation.

• Is it good to use everyday? How long do I need to leave i...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like the bottle didn't look full whe...1 Answers
  • How do I use it?1 Answers
boscia Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder
  • "I have oily/combo skin so the "oil-infused" scared me, I honestly bought it because 1) I love the brand but mainly 2) i hadn't seen anything like this before. I LOVE this stuff, makes my skin baby soft. It's not really exfoliating though :/ imo. I mean, kind of but i wouldn't label it an 'exfoliate' unless you have SUPER SUPER sensitive skin. My routine is, this, then the boscia black cleanser, then the boscia black moisturizer. I use nip&fab glycolic serum at night, and since I added this my skin has definently improved. Like I said, soooo soft and smooth after just one use. I wanted to keep touching my face :x hahah" in 8 reviews
  • "I recently tried a sample of this from Sephora. I don't see it on their site now so...yeah guess I have to get it somewhere else. This powder it wonderful. Just a little and it lathers really well. The scent is subtle, refreshing, and the product is surprisingly moisturizing. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth. Like a baby's bottom. " in 4 reviews
Brandy D.
I'm giving this a five star rating because my girl Sarah Boe Loves this so much and I trust her. I've already reviewed this because when I saw it in T.J. Maxx I couldn't get over the fact that the container was not sealed. But I'm giving it a second chance because I adore Sara and trust her opinion on beauty products :) I will update my review after using.
Denise R.
Hollywood, FL
I've been using this product for about a month now and I have mixed feelings about it. I love the way it smells and how soft my skin feels afterwards, but I don't like the actual texture or process of using it. I can never get the right consistency, it's either way to watered down or it balls up into big chunks that never really disintegrates. So it feels like I'm either double cleansing my face or wasting product. I will finish using this product but will not be repurchasing.
Emily W.
Mandeville, LA
I thought was an okay product, but it is very similar to other exfoliating powders I have tried. I didn't rate this one extremely high because of the scent and the little micro beads in the product. I did not like the scent; I found it to be off putting and didn't enjoy it, even for the short amount of time it smells while using it. I also didn't like the micro beads in the product; my sensitive skin doesn't do well with those. The dermalogica product that is similar to this one has no smell and no microbeads, so I prefer that one to this Boscia one.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
There are like weird large pieces in this powder, which I think is supposed to do the exfoliating? I wasn't a fan of that. My skin felt soft but this wasn't life saving.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
Jessika E.
Lexington, KY
This product is great! Mix with the boscia powder to exfoliate. Makes your face feel great. I only use exfoliator 2x weekly. But it is gentle enough for everyday use.
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
I love this! I have sensitive and dry skin and wanted a scrub that was gentle. A worker at Sephora recommended to try these powders (but she actually recommended one from a different brand) but that is how i got introduced to these powder face washes!

I tried basically all of the powder face washes available at Sephora and I decided on this one. It worked the best, made my skin feel so clean and fresh after, and smells delicious! This stuff is super gentle it even says you can use this everyday. I use this maybe 2-3 times a week. It goes nothing major to your skin like a more powerful scrub would do, but I have sensitive skin and can't handle a powerful scrub all the time. This exfoliates just enough that my skin feels new and smooth again. You can also control how powerful you want the scrub to be my just adding more or less water. This product goes a long way! Ive had my bottle for a year now and still have a ton left!
Heidi V.
Aurora, CO
This isn't your typical exfoliate, and I was skeptical at first but I've definitely come to enjoy it. Because it's a powder, you can add less or more water depending on the level of exfoliation needed. Only downside is you have to be careful to not put too much water or the product won't really do anything and you must be careful not to get water in the bottle or you'll pretty much ruin it. Very effective yet gentle though!
Marelyn D.
tampa, FL
I like this lipstick it's like a wine red. It's really creamy but doesn't stay in for long
Emily H.
This is my favourite powder/enzyme exfoliator! I used a deluxe sample and fell in love with it and splurged on a full size! The product lasts a long time with regular use too so worth the $.
Jessika E.
Lexington, KY
I keep dumping out too much of this product when I use it, does anyone have a solution for this?
Remya a.
Culver City, CA
Is it good to use everyday? How long do I need to leave it on face? Is it a mask or cleanser?
Jessica C.
Hamilton, TN
Did anyone else feel like the bottle didn't look full when they opened it? Mine seemed like it was only 3/4 full. Not sure if I got a bad one or this is how they're packaged.
Nka k.