BY BOSCIA

A thorough yet gentle exfoliating powder that produces smoother, brighter skin. Gentle enough for everyday use and for all skin types, Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder removes debris and oil from pores and skin's surface while providing long-term deep-hydration and antiaging benefits. The grains of this powder are dried and then coated in Tsubaki Oil. Once activated with water, Tsubaki Oil is released to completely veil and treat the skin, creating a silky-smooth, brighter complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This dermatologist tested product is free of preservatives, artificial fragrances, color, gluten, and ethanol alcohol. Japanese exfoliating powders have been used for hundreds of years for smooth, youthful-looking complexions. Traditionally Adzuki Beans/Rice Bran are mixed with Tsubaki Oil boscia's innovation.

• Is it good to use everyday? How long do I need to leave i...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like the bottle didn't look full whe...1 Answers
  • How do I use it?1 Answers
boscia Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder
  • "I have oily/combo skin so the "oil-infused" scared me, I honestly bought it because 1) I love the brand but mainly 2) i hadn't seen anything like this before. I LOVE this stuff, makes my skin baby soft. It's not really exfoliating though :/ imo. I mean, kind of but i wouldn't label it an 'exfoliate' unless you have SUPER SUPER sensitive skin. My routine is, this, then the boscia black cleanser, then the boscia black moisturizer. I use nip&fab glycolic serum at night, and since I added this my skin has definently improved. Like I said, soooo soft and smooth after just one use. I wanted to keep touching my face :x hahah" in 8 reviews
  • "I recently tried a sample of this from Sephora. I don't see it on their site now so...yeah guess I have to get it somewhere else. This powder it wonderful. Just a little and it lathers really well. The scent is subtle, refreshing, and the product is surprisingly moisturizing. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth. Like a baby's bottom. " in 4 reviews
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
I love this! I have sensitive and dry skin and wanted a scrub that was gentle. A worker at Sephora recommended to try these powders (but she actually recommended one from a different brand) but that is how i got introduced to these powder face washes!

I tried basically all of the powder face washes available at Sephora and I decided on this one. It worked the best, made my skin feel so clean and fresh after, and smells delicious! This stuff is super gentle it even says you can use this everyday. I use this maybe 2-3 times a week. It goes nothing major to your skin like a more powerful scrub would do, but I have sensitive skin and can't handle a powerful scrub all the time. This exfoliates just enough that my skin feels new and smooth again. You can also control how powerful you want the scrub to be my just adding more or less water. This product goes a long way! Ive had my bottle for a year now and still have a ton left!
Tejal F.
Yorktown, VA
I prefer the dermologica version of this same concept - a daily microexfoliant. I love that i can throw the powder in a travel pod and not have to put my face care on a little plastic baggy. Very convenient and my face looks great afterwards.
Nicole P.
Waco, TX
I love this stuff! I know it's meant for the face but I've used it to exfoliate my arms too and it's so gentle but works so well. The smell reminds me of cheap hotel soap, but it's not horrible. It's a great exfoliator for sensitive skin types.
Mashal A.
E Brunswick, NJ
I didn’t like the way it smelled, and I don’t like how smooth it is because I would imagine a pore exfoliator would be a little more rough. But I Mixed it with oil and kept it on my skin for a few min while I brushed my teeth to get optimal hydration! #win
Masi C.
Gaithersburg, MD
I traded sephora points for a sample of this and it's amazing. It leaves your skin feeling clean without feeling stripped. The powder formula lathers well when mixed with water. I would purchase the full size of this product.
Laura B.
So bummed with this! boscia products with me can be hit or miss, and this one (so far) is a miss. i have sensitive, combination skin, with occasional hormonal acne.
this is the second powder to paste topical exfoliant i've tried, and i'm not very impressed. it clumps up very easily in the bottle, and upon dispensing, you can very quickly have too much product in your hand. i know it's supposed to be a gentle, moisturizing, exfoliant, but when using, it doesn't really feel like i'm exfoliating - i'm not sure how else to word that. i've only been using it a couple times a week for about a month, but i don't think i'll repurchase.
i very much prefer the dermalogica daily exfoliant over this... it's more expensive, but i find it to be a more satisfying product. my skin feels so smooth after using it. the boscia didn't make my skin feel any different than before i used it.
i would suggest to someone interested in this product to check the ingredients, claims, and read more reviews before purchasing. it seems to be a love/hate product!
K L.
This is a gentle exfoliator, if you want a product that you feel that scrub then this is not for you. I exfoliate fairly often so I feel this is good and I use it after my oil cleanser
Morgan M.
I love this. Such a gentle exfoliating cleanser it can be used daily. The packaging is way to use and does not cause product to be wasted. The amount of product last for a very long time. Leaves skin feeling soft and not overly dried out.
Veronica P.
Morrisville, NC
I have combination skin. I primarily bought this product since I was going to Colorado to snowboard and to help moisturize a little more. I love this product but don't recommend using it in the shower. The opening is super easy to get water into. It's a great exfoliant and it says only to use 2x a week. I use it maybe 3 times a week.. It can be sometimes drying, but for some weird reason, whenever I use it, my skin tightens a little bit and brightens. My skin has definitely gotten smoothr over time. I recommend that if you want something a little less drying, mix it with the Boscia Tsubaki cleansing oil-gel.
The product gets sometimes a little clumpy in the bottle so there'll be a need to shake it up sometimes to break it down back to a powder.
The packaging is okay. The inner plug broke after I pulled it out after 2 weeks of use. After I stopped using the plug and whenever I would open it (after getting to wherever I was from traveling), there'd be some powder that would get out of the container. I wouldn't recommend using the plug after it breaks only because it's harder to take out when you actually need to get to the product.
Luisana J.
Boca Raton, FL
AMAZING. Leaves my skin sooooo soft! It was weird at first but it foams up as you rub it on the skin and completely cleanses and exfoliates and weirdly enough, hydrates the skin as it does all that. Will definitely repurchase.
Jessika E.
Lexington, KY
I keep dumping out too much of this product when I use it, does anyone have a solution for this?
Remya a.
Culver City, CA
Is it good to use everyday? How long do I need to leave it on face? Is it a mask or cleanser?
Jessica C.
Hamilton, TN
Did anyone else feel like the bottle didn't look full when they opened it? Mine seemed like it was only 3/4 full. Not sure if I got a bad one or this is how they're packaged.
Nka k.