boscia Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder

A thorough yet gentle exfoliating powder that produces smoother, brighter skin. Gentle enough for everyday use and for all skin types, Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder removes debris and oil from pores and skin's surface while providing long-term deep-hydration and antiaging benefits. The grains of this powder are dried and then coated in Tsubaki Oil. Once activated with water, Tsubaki Oil is released to completely veil and treat the skin, creating a silky-smooth, brighter complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This dermatologist tested product is free of preservatives, artificial fragrances, color, gluten, and ethanol alcohol. Japanese exfoliating powders have been used for hundreds of years for smooth, youthful-looking complexions. Traditionally Adzuki Beans/Rice Bran are mixed with Tsubaki Oil boscia's innovation.

How do I use it?
Is it good to use everyday? How long do I need to leave it on face? Is it a mask or cleanser?
Did anyone else feel like the bottle didn't look full when they opened it? Mine seemed like it was only 3/4 full. Not sure if I got a bad one or this is how they're packaged.
Start your review of boscia Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...of but i wouldn't label it an 'exfoliate' unless you have SUPER SUPER sensitive skin. My routine is, this, then the boscia black cleanser, then the boscia black moisturizer. I use nip&fab glycolic serum at night, and since I added this my skin has definently improved. Like I said, soooo soft and smooth after just one use. I wanted to keep touching my face :x hahah” in reviews
“...well. The scent is subtle, refreshing, and the product is surprisingly moisturizing. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth. Like a baby's bottom. ” in reviews
Indianapolis
This exfoliating powder is one of my favorites especially every other day. Once I wash my face I grab a little of this powder and exfoliate just to make my make up go on my face smoother and not cling and not clump up on certain parts. Makes my face feel so smooth again.
Annapolis, MD
I traded sephora points for a sample of this and it's amazing. It leaves your skin feeling clean without feeling stripped. The powder formula lathers well when mixed with water. I would purchase the full size of this product.
So bummed with this! boscia products with me can be hit or miss, and this one (so far) is a miss. i have sensitive, combination skin, with occasional hormonal acne. this is the second powder to paste topical exfoliant i've tried, and i'm not very impressed. it clumps up very easily in the bottle, and upon dispensing, you can very quickly have too much product in your hand. i know it's supposed to be a gentle, moisturizing, exfoliant, but when using, it doesn't really feel like i'm exfoliating - i'm not sure how else to word that. i've only been using it a couple times a week for about a month, but i don't think i'll repurchase. i very much prefer the dermalogica daily exfoliant over this... it's more expensive, but i find it to be a more satisfying product. my skin feels so smooth after using it. the boscia didn't make my skin feel any different than before i used it. i would suggest to someone interested in this product to check the ingredients, claims, and read more reviews before purchasing. it seems to be a love/hate product!
This is a gentle exfoliator, if you want a product that you feel that scrub then this is not for you. I exfoliate fairly often so I feel this is good and I use it after my oil cleanser
Port St Lucie, FL
I love this. Such a gentle exfoliating cleanser it can be used daily. The packaging is way to use and does not cause product to be wasted. The amount of product last for a very long time. Leaves skin feeling soft and not overly dried out.
Morrisville , NC
I have combination skin. I primarily bought this product since I was going to Colorado to snowboard and to help moisturize a little more. I love this product but don't recommend using it in the shower. The opening is super easy to get water into. It's a great exfoliant and it says only to use 2x a week. I use it maybe 3 times a week.. It can be sometimes drying, but for some weird reason, whenever I use it, my skin tightens a little bit and brightens. My skin has definitely gotten smoothr over time. I recommend that if you want something a little less drying, mix it with the Boscia Tsubaki cleansing oil-gel. The product gets sometimes a little clumpy in the bottle so there'll be a need to shake it up sometimes to break it down back to a powder. The packaging is okay. The inner plug broke after I pulled it out after 2 weeks of use. After I stopped using the plug and whenever I would open it (after getting to wherever I was from traveling), there'd be some powder that would get out of the container. I wouldn't recommend using the plug after it breaks only because it's harder to take out when you actually need to get to the product.
Boca Raton, FL
AMAZING. Leaves my skin sooooo soft! It was weird at first but it foams up as you rub it on the skin and completely cleanses and exfoliates and weirdly enough, hydrates the skin as it does all that. Will definitely repurchase.
S El Monte, CA
Love! Love! Love! This product is amazing. It provides the perfect amount of exfoliation without being too harsh on skin. Leaves skin super soft. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to expand their skincare routine.
Richland, WA
1,229 reviews
boscia Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder uploaded by Sara B.
I have never been so excited about a skincare product in my life until I purchased the Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing / Exfoliating Powder !!! It is absolutely amazing! You put some of he powder in your hand and mix some water with it to get a paste like consistency! Then you massage it into your face for about two minutes! It removes all of your makeup and gently exfoliates your dead skin off of your face! It leaves your skin glowing and softer than ever!!! Seriously though if you need an amazing makeup remover / exfoliator then look no further!!!
I do like this, but a little too harsh for me tho (compare to AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Enzyme Peel). I use this 3 times a week to exfoliate my skin without using harsh scrub
Ask a question to the Influenster community...