BY BOSCIA

A thorough yet gentle exfoliating powder that produces smoother, brighter skin. Gentle enough for everyday use and for all skin types, Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder removes debris and oil from pores and skin's surface while providing long-term deep-hydration and antiaging benefits. The grains of this powder are dried and then coated in Tsubaki Oil. Once activated with water, Tsubaki Oil is released to completely veil and treat the skin, creating a silky-smooth, brighter complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This dermatologist tested product is free of preservatives, artificial fragrances, color, gluten, and ethanol alcohol. Japanese exfoliating powders have been used for hundreds of years for smooth, youthful-looking complexions. Traditionally Adzuki Beans/Rice Bran are mixed with Tsubaki Oil boscia's innovation.

• Is it good to use everyday? How long do I need to leave i...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like the bottle didn't look full whe...1 Answers
  • How do I use it?1 Answers
boscia Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder
  • "I have oily/combo skin so the "oil-infused" scared me, I honestly bought it because 1) I love the brand but mainly 2) i hadn't seen anything like this before. I LOVE this stuff, makes my skin baby soft. It's not really exfoliating though :/ imo. I mean, kind of but i wouldn't label it an 'exfoliate' unless you have SUPER SUPER sensitive skin. My routine is, this, then the boscia black cleanser, then the boscia black moisturizer. I use nip&fab glycolic serum at night, and since I added this my skin has definently improved. Like I said, soooo soft and smooth after just one use. I wanted to keep touching my face :x hahah" in 8 reviews
  • "I recently tried a sample of this from Sephora. I don't see it on their site now so...yeah guess I have to get it somewhere else. This powder it wonderful. Just a little and it lathers really well. The scent is subtle, refreshing, and the product is surprisingly moisturizing. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth. Like a baby's bottom. " in 4 reviews
MICOL M.
LOS ANGELES
Boscia, it's a really good brand. I love their face mask, night masks and every skin care products they have. Kinda of expensive but the ingredient are really good for what you are asking for. I recently picked up this exfoliating powder and I gotta say that it works and it makes my skin feel really soft
laurel H.
Saint Albans, NY
This stuff is heaven in a bottle, it smells great, it’s a little annoying having to mix the powder into a paste but once I do and put it on my face it’s heaven. Not only does it miraculously get rid of blackheads and whiteheads but it also leaves my face feeling soft and smelling nice and florally I was told by my boyfriend.
Tong X.
Scranton, PA
Tried a sample and LOVE IT! I had stubborn whiteheads on my nose that wouldn't go anywhere. I've used strips and masks that only remove a couple whiteheads.
It completely remove all my whiteheads and left my skin silky smooth. Will definitely purchase the full size and recommend it!
Paige S.
Indianapolis
This exfoliating powder is one of my favorites especially every other day. Once I wash my face I grab a little of this powder and exfoliate just to make my make up go on my face smoother and not cling and not clump up on certain parts. Makes my face feel so smooth again.
Winly L.
I do like this, but a little too harsh for me tho (compare to AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Enzyme Peel). I use this 3 times a week to exfoliate my skin without using harsh scrub
Gini R.
Louisville, KY
I like the smell. It is a little DIY. I don't think they exfoliates my skin well, but that being said I think it's gentle. My skin feels nice and clean after use. I would recommend this product for someone wanting to add vibrancy to their skin.
Dani I.
Harviell, MO
Its an alright product. I liked using this as a mask rather than an exfloliator. It definitely had that "tight" feeling in my face after I got done using it. Didn't really notice any changes in my skin but it smelled so good.
Leticia J.
Williamsburg, KY
This powder is amazing!! It smells so great and works so good at removing all of the dead and flaky skin cells on my face. It is so effective and I will use it daily. I would recommend this product to everyone who is looking for a great product.
Izzy L.
Crest Hill
One of my all time favorites cleansers I've used. I love that it is a powder cleanser. It's great to travel with because there's no chance of spills in my bag! Also it lasts a really long time. No harsh smell either.
Lara V.
Stuart, FL
Light fragrance, gentle exfoliation. Noticeably smaller pores after use. Can be a bit messy and while the amount is TSA approved, the packing is big and bulky and doesn’t travel well.
Jessika E.
Lexington, KY
I keep dumping out too much of this product when I use it, does anyone have a solution for this?
Remya a.
Culver City, CA
Is it good to use everyday? How long do I need to leave it on face? Is it a mask or cleanser?
Jessica C.
Hamilton, TN
Did anyone else feel like the bottle didn't look full when they opened it? Mine seemed like it was only 3/4 full. Not sure if I got a bad one or this is how they're packaged.
Nka k.