boscia Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder

A thorough yet gentle exfoliating powder that produces smoother, brighter skin. Gentle enough for everyday use and for all skin types, Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder removes debris and oil from pores and skin's surface while providing long-term deep-hydration and antiaging benefits. The grains of this powder are dried and then coated in Tsubaki Oil. Once activated with water, Tsubaki Oil is released to completely veil and treat the skin, creating a silky-smooth, brighter complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This dermatologist tested product is free of preservatives, artificial fragrances, color, gluten, and ethanol alcohol. Japanese exfoliating powders have been used for hundreds of years for smooth, youthful-looking complexions. Traditionally Adzuki Beans/Rice Bran are mixed with Tsubaki Oil boscia's innovation.

How do I use it?
Is it good to use everyday? How long do I need to leave it on face? Is it a mask or cleanser?
Did anyone else feel like the bottle didn't look full when they opened it? Mine seemed like it was only 3/4 full. Not sure if I got a bad one or this is how they're packaged.
Start your review of boscia Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...of but i wouldn't label it an 'exfoliate' unless you have SUPER SUPER sensitive skin. My routine is, this, then the boscia black cleanser, then the boscia black moisturizer. I use nip&fab glycolic serum at night, and since I added this my skin has definently improved. Like I said, soooo soft and smooth after just one use. I wanted to keep touching my face :x hahah” in reviews
“...well. The scent is subtle, refreshing, and the product is surprisingly moisturizing. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth. Like a baby's bottom. ” in reviews
boscia Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder uploaded by Stephanie R.
I actually found this at TJ Maxx and they automatically bought it because I have heard very good things from this brand I've also seen it many times at Sephora. I've been using this now for a week and I can honestly say that it's an OK product its not bad i just feel like boisca has other product that are alot better it is activated with water and it's sort of like a powder
Houston
Purchased at: Sephora
Received a sample of this from Sephora and was pleasantly surprised. I didn’t know what to expect since I’ve never used powder but I found it effective on my sensitive skin.
Cape Coral , FL
I have oily/combo skin so the "oil-infused" scared me, I honestly bought it because 1) I love the brand but mainly 2) i hadn't seen anything like this before. I LOVE this stuff, makes my skin baby soft. It's not really exfoliating though :/ imo. I mean, kind of but i wouldn't label it an 'exfoliate' unless you have SUPER SUPER sensitive skin. My routine is, this, then the boscia black cleanser, then the boscia black moisturizer. I use nip&fab glycolic serum at night, and since I added this my skin has definently improved. Like I said, soooo soft and smooth after just one use. I wanted to keep touching my face :x hahah
Aurora, CO
This isn't your typical exfoliate, and I was skeptical at first but I've definitely come to enjoy it. Because it's a powder, you can add less or more water depending on the level of exfoliation needed. Only downside is you have to be careful to not put too much water or the product won't really do anything and you must be careful not to get water in the bottle or you'll pretty much ruin it. Very effective yet gentle though!
I purchased this at Sephora but it's not one of my favorite products. I wasn't a big fan of the consistency of the it or how it felt on my skin. I also found it can be very harsh on the skin of you don't mix enough water with it. Would probably not repurchase
Mandeville, LA
I thought was an okay product, but it is very similar to other exfoliating powders I have tried. I didn't rate this one extremely high because of the scent and the little micro beads in the product. I did not like the scent; I found it to be off putting and didn't enjoy it, even for the short amount of time it smells while using it. I also didn't like the micro beads in the product; my sensitive skin doesn't do well with those. The dermalogica product that is similar to this one has no smell and no microbeads, so I prefer that one to this Boscia one.
Minooka, IL
boscia Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder uploaded by Dana H.
This cleanser is the absolute best. I love the consistency of it. I love how it applies and most of all I love the results. It is worth every penny in my opinion. I have incorporated this into my daily skin care routine and follow it up with Boscia moisturizer and I noticed huge results after the very first time using it.
Apex, NC
I wish this was a bit easier to use. I feel that a lot of product is wasted when trying to use it the first few times. It does leave my skin smooth and soft though.
Hollywood, FL
I've been using this product for about a month now and I have mixed feelings about it. I love the way it smells and how soft my skin feels afterwards, but I don't like the actual texture or process of using it. I can never get the right consistency, it's either way to watered down or it balls up into big chunks that never really disintegrates. So it feels like I'm either double cleansing my face or wasting product. I will finish using this product but will not be repurchasing.
Charleston, SC
boscia Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder uploaded by Nka K.
I bought the boscia Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder at Marshall's on sale. I was in a rush so I just grabbed it and paid sense I heard so many good things about it. Later When I want to try it I was a little taken back because I opened it and power came flying everywhere so I read the instructions and it says to mix some powder with water or oil but don't say the how much. I decided to try. I use vitamin e oil and it did a great job. My skin was like baby skin. Soft and glowing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...