BY BOSCIA

A thorough yet gentle exfoliating powder that produces smoother, brighter skin. Gentle enough for everyday use and for all skin types, Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder removes debris and oil from pores and skin's surface while providing long-term deep-hydration and antiaging benefits. The grains of this powder are dried and then coated in Tsubaki Oil. Once activated with water, Tsubaki Oil is released to completely veil and treat the skin, creating a silky-smooth, brighter complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This dermatologist tested product is free of preservatives, artificial fragrances, color, gluten, and ethanol alcohol. Japanese exfoliating powders have been used for hundreds of years for smooth, youthful-looking complexions. Traditionally Adzuki Beans/Rice Bran are mixed with Tsubaki Oil boscia's innovation.

• Is it good to use everyday? How long do I need to leave i...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like the bottle didn't look full whe...1 Answers
  • How do I use it?1 Answers
boscia Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder
  • "I have oily/combo skin so the "oil-infused" scared me, I honestly bought it because 1) I love the brand but mainly 2) i hadn't seen anything like this before. I LOVE this stuff, makes my skin baby soft. It's not really exfoliating though :/ imo. I mean, kind of but i wouldn't label it an 'exfoliate' unless you have SUPER SUPER sensitive skin. My routine is, this, then the boscia black cleanser, then the boscia black moisturizer. I use nip&fab glycolic serum at night, and since I added this my skin has definently improved. Like I said, soooo soft and smooth after just one use. I wanted to keep touching my face :x hahah" in 8 reviews
  • "I recently tried a sample of this from Sephora. I don't see it on their site now so...yeah guess I have to get it somewhere else. This powder it wonderful. Just a little and it lathers really well. The scent is subtle, refreshing, and the product is surprisingly moisturizing. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth. Like a baby's bottom. " in 4 reviews
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I bought the boscia Tsubaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder at Marshall's on sale.
I was in a rush so I just grabbed it and paid sense I heard so many good things about it.
Later When I want to try it I was a little taken back because I opened it and power came flying everywhere so I read the instructions and it says to mix some powder with water or oil but don't say the how much.
I decided to try. I use vitamin e oil and it did a great job.
My skin was like baby skin.
Soft and glowing.
Jenny W.
Flushing, NY
I wish Boscia didn't discontinue this product. I got it as part of a set and it's amazing. After I use the gel to remove makeup, I use the cleanser with the konjac sponge and then use this as a finish. IT keeps my skin smooth and soft. It's not as harsh as the other scrubs. but why is it discontinued off their site?! WHY?! And you don't need to use a lot of this stuff, just a bit is enough.
Lillian L.
Jacksonville, AR
‘‘Twas okay. I have dry skin. It was gentle enough for my skin!! Though not exfoliating or super thorough cleansing. I used it to gently cleanse my skin after I already got my makeup off. I bought it for $15 at T.J.Maxx and I would not think it was worth the original shelf price.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
I received this in a giveaway and I do use it regularly. The product reminds me of Tatcha rice enzyme exfoliating powder cleanser BUT only in its appearance. It has an awful smell to it and I just don’t feel like it performs well. I will complete the bottle but I would not purchase this item. I cannot say if I would recommend except to maybe someone in their earlier years 20s-30s
Amara (.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased this on to T.J. Maxx hall and honestly it’s cute for what it is it’s a nice little powder that lately exfoliate the skin but honestly because I got it on sale I don’t really mind how messy it is because you do lose a lot of product it’s a powder that you add water to and then scrub your face with and I get the concept cute but I just wish the packaging with a bit more dispenser friendly because I feel like you do end up losing a lot of product but I got it for nine bucks so I can’t really complain
Adrina C.
Memphis, TN
I absolutely love this product!! It's a moisturizing exfoliation powder and that feels amazing on the skin and works well to remove any dead skin and/or traces of makeup that is left behind. It is super gentle but works. I have oily skin and this does not leave me oily nor does it leave a barrier that would cause products that follow it to not be absorbed. I have an extra bottle on stand by and I highly recommend it
jessica l.
Provo, UT
I found this by pure chance and was soooo impressed. besides the wonderful ingredients, you can decide how abrasive your exfoliant is based on water ratio!! if you can find this, get it!
Sarah I.
Carrollton , TX
I love the consistency of the powder which absolutely helped to exfoliate even more. You put a little bit as in a dime size in the palm of your hand and add a little bit of water, and when you rub it onto your skin it changes consistency and exfoliate your face. You are absolutely getting the most for your money with this product as well also from a very great and trusted brand.
Brianna W.
I am not at all a fan of this product. The idea that it's an exfoliating powder gives me the idea that it's a powder that will do just that. Instead when the powder was introduced to a semi damp face it turned more into a paste and did not move around on the face very well. Would not recommend if you're hoping for an actual exfoliating powder.
Cindy T.
Lincolnwood, IL
This is one of my favorite cleansers. The consistency of the product is really smooth. It leaves my skin feeling extremely hydrated and moisturized. I love that it has a scrub like texture, but it’s a really gentle version of a scrub. It is on the pricier end, but I think it’s worth it if you have dry skin.
Jessika E.
Lexington, KY
I keep dumping out too much of this product when I use it, does anyone have a solution for this?
Remya a.
Culver City, CA
Is it good to use everyday? How long do I need to leave it on face? Is it a mask or cleanser?
Jessica C.
Hamilton, TN
Did anyone else feel like the bottle didn't look full when they opened it? Mine seemed like it was only 3/4 full. Not sure if I got a bad one or this is how they're packaged.
Nka k.