BY BOSCIA

An innovative hydrogel mask that replenishes, softens, and provides deep hydration for ultra-soft skin. This 100 percent hydrogel mask treats skin to its antiaging botanical blend of cold-pressed tsubaki (camellia) oil, vitamin E, and serine, which deliver ultimate hydration to the complexion. It leaves skin smoother, softer, and more supple, sealing-in hydration without no evaporation, allowing for complete absorption of the mask's maximum benefits. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, artificial fragrance, gluten, color, and ethanol. It is dermatologist tested. see more...

• I have super dry skin. My nose has dry patches and I've moisturiz...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new mask to try. I love hydrogel masks and am ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Taylor H.
This mask is a gift from the gods of moisture. I suffer from fluctuating skin types so when I am more dry I always am on the hunt for good hydrating masks. And I have to say it was a great decision when I purchased this mask, the packaging was what drew me to it and also the promise of "deep hydration". This mask made my skin feel so hydrated and subtle. I would recommend this mask to anyone with dry skin and even combination skin that is in need of a little moisture. The hype for the boscia company was definitely lived up to for this mask!
Rachel B.
Saint Clair, MO
Some main ingredients are Tsubaki(Camellia) Oil, Vitamin E, Serine
Says it will replenish, soften, and deeply hydrate
I'm currently going thru an eczema flare from getting an allergy shot at the allergist. Generally, my face gets red and dry. This mask did an amazing job hydrating my skin and keeping it hydrated. I ended up leaving it on for about 50 minutes. It was a little difficult to apply I felt it was more thin than other hydrogel masks I've tried.
Shannon R.
Kittery, ME
Absolutely love this moisturizer. It has helped keep my face clear. It is moisturizerizing without being greasy. It also has a nice low key fresh scent that isn't super strong. I find that I only need a small ount, so this lastas a long time, even when used daily. I use it every night before bed as my nightly face washing routine. This brand is amazing and I am excited to try more.
Kendyll L.
Dublin, OH
This is one of my favorite sheet masks. This mask is easy to use, fits the face well, and doesn't fall off your face like most others I've tried. It's pink in color which makes it fun to wear. Upon removing this sheet mask my skins is plumped, evened out , and hydrated. This is one of the better sheet masks I've tried, however the results weren't spectacular by any means!
Brooke W.
Wendell, NC
While it is always difficult for me to tell if face masks make a difference immediately, this mask does leave the skin feeling refreshed. The hydrogel material is a different experience than the traditional fiber sheet mask, and I like it! It feels really cool and firm on your skin. The scent on this mask is also not as strong as some other rose-marketed products.
Taryn K.
This mask comes in two separate parts, which in theory should fit your face better. However, the lower portion of the mask continually slid down my face. The mask seemed to have a good portion of oil on it, but when I took it off after 20 minutes or so it didn't really seem to have hydrated my skin at all. Also, it gave a minor burning sensation while it was on.
Amanda S.
Let me start by saying that I love Boscia as a whole. I use three of their products on the regular. However, this mask was not worth the money. It was difficult to use, would not stay in place and generally just felt like pink pepto bismal on my face. I didn't notice any change in my skin. Nothing to show that it had helped hydrate my skin.
Baires S.
Key West
Used this product for the first time the day before my graduation just so my skin could be glowing in the photos that they would be taking. It definitely made my skin feel so soft, and it helped beat the dreaded heat that i had to deal with on that very day! I would definitely repurchase this again if I have any big photo day coming up!
Pearl S.
San Jose, CA
This is a great mask for dry dull skin. I'm on accutane and my skin is extremely tight and dry and I needed a pick me up to moisturizer my face and this was it. It was so soft afterwards and felt good. The packaging is a beautiful pink color. I will say the price is expensive and but worth it. I would recommend putting it in the fridge!
Taylor H.
Merced, CA
Boscia makes my favorite sheer masks. The gel like texture of the mask provides a cooling effect that is super relaxing. I also love that it suggests that you rub in extra product in the packet into your skin after. My only complaint is that the mask is too large for my fave, but I am also very petite and will be using the mask anyway!
Melissa V.
I'm looking for a new mask to try. I love hydrogel masks and am preparing my skin for the dry winter weather ahead! I'm looking for something that will hydrate my skin, help tackle dry patches, and an over all smoother appearance. Is this the right product for that? Does it have a pleasant scent? Does it sting or feel refreshing? Thank you!
Courtney C.
I have super dry skin. My nose has dry patches and I've moisturized and exfoliated. It I can't find anything that helps get rid of the patchy spots. Does this help? Any advice?