Add a Photo

By BOSCIA
#74 in Face Masks
An innovative hydrogel mask that replenishes, softens, and provides deep hydration for ultra-soft skin. This 100 percent hydrogel mask treats skin to its antiaging botanical blend of cold-pressed tsubaki (camellia) oil, vitamin E, and serine, which deliver ultimate hydration to the complexion. It leaves skin smoother, softer, and more supple, sealing-in hydration without no evaporation, allowing for complete absorption of the mask's maximum benefits. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, artificial fragrance, gluten, color, and ethanol. It is dermatologist tested.
Photos (9)
Alaysia M.
Alaysia M.
Stone Mtn, GA

The product comes with two pieces that you must use to cover your face. Initially I was confused about which side should be on my face and which side should point upward, but it seems as though both sides come soaked with the product. You must sit with the mask on for 20 mins, during which time you may feel some tingling. The instructions are not clear on whether or not you should rinse the product off, wash your face, or leave it alone after removing the mask, which was a bit frustrating. Afterwards my skin felt very soft and smooth, however the mask was a bit difficult to keep on (it kept sliding off) and it didn't not fit my face very well.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Longmont, CO

I am a big fan of Boscia products so I was super excited to receive this mask in a Sephora Favorites bag i purchased. It is similar to a sheet mask, except instead of a thing cotton it is a gel base. It is easy to put of and does not have a noticeable scent. It is cooling on the skin and relaxing. I keep it on for about 45 minutes. The only thing I don't like is when I take it off. I run the left over essence in and let it sit, but it doesn't fully sink into my skin. It does leave a tacky residue. So I'll rinse my face and pat dry and add my regular oils and lotions. My skin feels really soft and hydrated. I really like this mask.
Irina G.
Irina G.

First of all I love the concept of boscia cosmetic company and and always try to follow with cosmetics that use natural ingredients and use less of harsh ingredients. My skin tends to be very oily but underneath the skin oil my skin feels very rough. This mask turned my skin 5 years younger. My face felt very soft without any sticky residue. I love to put on a face mask before I put on y make up so it glides on very smoothly and I have no dry patches on my nose. This mask also comes in two pieces so you could fit it better to your face features. I would buy this product again and recommend it to a friend!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

This mask is a gift from the gods of moisture. I suffer from fluctuating skin types so when I am more dry I always am on the hunt for good hydrating masks. And I have to say it was a great decision when I purchased this mask, the packaging was what drew me to it and also the promise of "deep hydration". This mask made my skin feel so hydrated and subtle. I would recommend this mask to anyone with dry skin and even combination skin that is in need of a little moisture. The hype for the boscia company was definitely lived up to for this mask!
Pros
- very hydrating
- wake up with soft & smooth skin
- lasting effects maybe 3-5 days
-great for dry/combo/dehydrated skin
-perfect for last minute treatment before big event
-more than enough serum to spread to neck
-cooling effect/ very relaxing

Cons
-slimey; awkward to put on but typical for sheet
mask
-left a residue that rub off like dead skin forcing me to wash my face again
-not sure if my nightly serum work because of how slightly heavy the mask serum is.

Overall great product to use weekly.
Dina B.
Dina B.
Martinez, CA

So I really like this product. I purchased at Sephora. I have extremely sensitive skin and this is did not irritate my face at all, which says a lot. I've already repurchased!
I felt like it moisturized and calmed my constantly irritated skin.
I rate it 4 stars because a) it didn't smell amazing, nor did it smell unpleasant b) I felt like I had to keep squeezing the juice out of the pack and rubbing it onto the mask c) was kind of a pain to put on, but I have issues at all gel masks
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Albuquerque, NM

This mask was... different. It definitely stayed on a whole lot better than a regular sheet mask. I didn't feel like I needed to lay in a coffin position to keep it on my face. It was hydrating but I feel like there wasn't a lot of serum on the mask, mostly because the gel couldn't absorb as well as a normal sheet mask? It didn't seem to make that big of a difference. I probably wouldn't repurchase this when I can get masks that work better for $3-4 less elsewhere
Wonder R.
Wonder R.
Seattle, WA

If you've used the boscia products, you know that tsubaki oil, from the camellia seed, is one of their star ingredients. After having tried their beauty oil, I wanted to try this mask, and I was happy I did! It was very soothing on the skin, well made (good fit), and soaked in the product. Their masks are a little bit on the pricier side but they're definitely high quality. I like this one or the Sake Brightening mask when I'm in the mood for some pampering!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Saint Clair, MO

Some main ingredients are Tsubaki(Camellia) Oil, Vitamin E, Serine
Says it will replenish, soften, and deeply hydrate
I'm currently going thru an eczema flare from getting an allergy shot at the allergist. Generally, my face gets red and dry. This mask did an amazing job hydrating my skin and keeping it hydrated. I ended up leaving it on for about 50 minutes. It was a little difficult to apply I felt it was more thin than other hydrogel masks I've tried.
Dianna A.
Dianna A.

I love Boscia face masks!!!! This particular face mask I use ones a week to really take care of my skin. I love the outcome when I finish using this mask. It really rehydrated my skin. I would have the mask on for an hour while watching a movie. The next day you can tell that your face is looking a lot healthier, supple, pores are a lot smaller and applying your makeup will literally glide on. Love this product, will recommend people to use it.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.

I'm looking for a new mask to try. I love hydrogel masks and am preparing my skin for the dry winter weather ahead! I'm looking for something that will hydrate my skin, help tackle dry patches, and an over all smoother appearance. Is this the right product for that? Does it have a pleasant scent? Does it sting or feel refreshing? Thank you!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.

I have super dry skin. My nose has dry patches and I've moisturized and exfoliated. It I can't find anything that helps get rid of the patchy spots. Does this help? Any advice?