BY BOSCIA

An innovative hydrogel mask that replenishes, softens, and provides deep hydration for ultra-soft skin. This 100 percent hydrogel mask treats skin to its antiaging botanical blend of cold-pressed tsubaki (camellia) oil, vitamin E, and serine, which deliver ultimate hydration to the complexion. It leaves skin smoother, softer, and more supple, sealing-in hydration without no evaporation, allowing for complete absorption of the mask's maximum benefits. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, artificial fragrance, gluten, color, and ethanol. It is dermatologist tested. see more...

• I have super dry skin. My nose has dry patches and I've moisturiz...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new mask to try. I love hydrogel masks and am ...2 Answers
Val E.
Palm Beach
This mask is absolutely AMAZING. Once in a blue moon I like to splurge on a pricey mask here and there. I decided to purchase this one at my local Sephora and try it out. I saved this mask for a time that I desperately needed hydration for my skin. So one day I got home and my skin was flaking and dehydrated from the cold weather. I decided to put this mask on and left it on for an excessive amount of time maybe about an hour. When I took the mask off, my skin literally started ✨glowing✨ in the most beautiful way possible. The flaking was completely gone and the morning after, my skin felt soft and smooth like it’s never been before. The next day I went back and bought 10 more masks just to have in my possession. I absolutely 💕LOVE💕 this mask and recommend it to EVERYONE.
Johnny R.
San Jose
So I had forgotten I bought these (I have the Sake one too, that's still unopened). First off I love Boscia and adore the Tsubaki Oil- I use all the time. The mask was a little slimy when I opened it. The upper portion had come undone from the white paper so it felt odd trying to ply this against my face. My face is small, and it didn't fit well, I looked like Hannibal Lector or someone who was trying to commit suicide by plastic bag; if I talked, it slid even further but hey, 8 bucks, no big deal. This is my first time trying these type of masks so maybe it's me. Skin felt soft and hydrated. We'll see if lasts...don't agonize over 8 bucks but be prepared for slime.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love supporting local indie brands that support a person not corporation. Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !!
Katie S.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
This mask is perfect for winter! I had very dry skin after moving from well water to city water, and nothing was helping. This mask helped my dry skin immediately, and the extra serum inside lasted for several days after I used the mask. My only problem is the mask gets really cold while on your face (not surprising). My Skin went from patchy dryness to dewy and glowing.  Highly recommend, especially if you have sensitive skin!
Phoebe M.
Batavia , OH
I used this mask on a transatlantic flight, knowing that the recycled air in the plain would dry my skin out. I’m a huge fan of anything rose scented, or floral, so this was a pleasure to use. Like most sheet masks, there is an abundance of serum like liquid, but with a hydrating mask that’s what you want. My only fault with this product is that it was difficult to unfold.
Kenz R.
This is probably the greatest mask I’ve ever tried! I have dry skin and I have to use super heavy moisturizer or it peels. This mask makes my skin feel so hydrated and soft I can’t stop touching my face. I bought it for my friends as Christmas gifts and now they love it too! And it’s only $8 at Sephora.
Richelle L.
The Plains
I love skin care so this falls into my obsession! I had never tried a hydrogel mask before so this was very interesting. I think I still prefer sheet masks over hydrogel masks tho because I feel as if the hydrogel masks are not as hydrating. These masks definitely differ but it’s fun to try them all!
Beth S.
Paris, TN
The best thing about this product is the smell! I absolutely love roses, so that's what drew me in. The packaging was a little frustrating, because I prefer to have jars that I can reseal, but it served its purpose. I got mine at Sephora. It was a decent deal to be able to try something!
Danielle J.
Raleigh, NC
I didn’t care for the residue it seemed to leave on my face. It felt sticky and kind of gross. I tried to rub it in but it just didn’t feel right so I ended up washing my face. I didn’t notice too much moisturizing effects on my skin. I do have extremely dry skin though
meghan n.
Delmar
This mask worked really well at hydrating my skin! I used it once and saw a difference immediately after. It’s a good price and is gentle on your skin. It says you don’t need to rinse after, but I would recommend rinsing because it has a weird feeling afterwards. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Melissa V.
I'm looking for a new mask to try. I love hydrogel masks and am preparing my skin for the dry winter weather ahead! I'm looking for something that will hydrate my skin, help tackle dry patches, and an over all smoother appearance. Is this the right product for that? Does it have a pleasant scent? Does it sting or feel refreshing? Thank you!
Courtney C.
I have super dry skin. My nose has dry patches and I've moisturized and exfoliated. It I can't find anything that helps get rid of the patchy spots. Does this help? Any advice?