BeautyFaceFacial Skincareboscia
Tsubaki Oil Deep Hydration Hydrogel Mask

boscia Tsubaki Oil Deep Hydration Hydrogel Mask

Replenishes, softens and provides deep hydration for baby-soft skin. An anti-aging botanical blend of cold-pressed Tsubaki (Camellia) Oil, Vitamin E and Serine provide serious hydration leaving skin smoother, softer, and more supple.
“Staying baby-soft a major task? Not when you have this hydrogel mask!”

How to Use:

Open foil pack and remove 2-piece hydrogel face mask. Unfold mask pieces. Bottom piece will be at the top. Remove clear lining from bottom piece. Align and place exposed mask surface directly onto clean dry face keeping the white liner in place. Smooth out edges firmly and adjust to contours of face along the jaw line. Remove white liner and smooth out air pockets using fingertips. Repeat process with top piece starting at the hairline. Overlapping will occur around the cheek area. Leave on for 20 minutes. Remove mask and discard, then massage remaining essence in foil packet onto face, neck, and décolleté.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, 1,2-hexanediol, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Ci 16255, Polysorbate 60, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Disodium Edta, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Trehalose, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Niacinamide, Algin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract

Is this product gentle on sensitive/dry skin?
I have super dry skin. My nose has dry patches and I've moisturized and exfoliated. It I can't find anything that helps get rid of the patchy spots. Does this help? Any advice?
I'm looking for a new mask to try. I love hydrogel masks and am preparing my skin for the dry winter weather ahead! I'm looking for something that will hydrate my skin, help tackle dry patches, and an over all smoother appearance. Is this the right product for that? Does it have a pleasant scent? Does it sting or feel refreshing? Thank you!
Start your review of boscia Tsubaki Oil Deep Hydration Hydrogel Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...me (since I have dry skin) and this stuff is amazing. I don't have too sensitive of skin, so I didn't get breakouts or anything from it, and it really did a great job at hydrating my skin. in reviews
Jeannette S.
Seattle
It help bring my skin right and I will continue to use it unless other new products come out. I just need something to keep my skin right especially since I'm older now
Hannah K.
Fantastic product. My skin was super hydrated after using it. I did feel that it clogged my pores a bit though. 7/10.
Mallory K.
Shippensburg
Didn’t notice a huge lasting difference, but my skin felt a little bit softer immediately after taking the mask off. I’d say it was a gentle mask, but maybe not completely worth it. Could definitely be better!
Kaitlin A.
Pensacola
I love this line! It’s so moisturizing. I have oily skin and this doesn’t make me break out at all. I will definitely repurchase this.
kelsey J.
Livonia, MI
Made my skin feel smooth but didn’t help with targeted dry areas that I was looking for. I expected more based on reviews I had read as well.
Yaira P.
New York
I have super dry skin this mask hydrate my skin and makes look good is super gentle too I bought it at Sephora. Great purchase!
Rachael R.
This is the most incredibly moisturizing mask. My skin feels so smooth for days after I use it, and it got me through the winter without dryness and flaking for the first time in years.
Kalini K.
Keller, TX
This mask really hydrated my skin and love me a good sheet mask. A Sephora associate helped me and recommended this mask for my dry skin and I genuinely liked it and would purchase again.
Ashlynn M.
This product was great and was easy to remove when you were moved it directly have the directions told you. I have use this several times and will keep using this for a while and I have recommended us to friends and family like
Noushin S.
new york
I was very disappointed in this because other boscia products have always been great. This mask was so slippery, that the firmer rubbery material of the mask made it slide right off of my face. I had much higher expectations.