boscia Tsubaki Glotion

A moisturizer infused with deeply-hydrating Tsubaki (Camellia) Oil replenishes, leaving skin smoother, softer and more supple.Mineral Blend of natural light-reflecting pigments provides an instant, soft and subtle glow. Skin is left softer, smoother and instantly luminized.
“Get your glow on all day, every day with the secret of Tsubaki!”

How to Use:

Apply evenly to clean skin in the morning; wear alone or under makeup.

Water, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Propanediol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Betaine, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Glycol Palmitate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Xylitol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Lavandula Angustifola ( Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Butlyene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/ Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Silica, Tin Oxide, Ci77491

Is this discontinued?
Does this work for people with oily skin?
Start your review of boscia Tsubaki Glotion!
Product Highlights
This stuff is great! The smell is nice. It's sensitive for all skin types. The glow is not glittery but more of an inner glow rather than a glitter explosion! I also like the Glam Glow version of this as well. But Boscia has so many great products. I use the Saki Balm face moisturizer. I also love the charcoal jelly facial wash balls. Boscia has so many great products that are great for sensitive skin. I also love their facial peel. It is by far the BEST BOSCIA product ever. Sensitive yet still a skin peel. For those who haven't tried Boscia, please do!! They have an amazing face line that can't be beat!!in reviews
...pink tint, same shimmer. But i like this one better, its lightweight but hydrating and isnt greasy, they scent is nice not too strong and it gives a beautiful glow to skin, not shimmer or glitter it looks like a very healthy glowy complexion in reviews
My fave right now! Got it a sap horn and haven't put it down I have very dry skin and it makes me look glory all day in reviews
Arianne G.
Saint-Jean-Chrysostome
Love this product!! I didn't even finish the bottle after 5 months and I use it everyday!! Good product for a good hydratation and luminazing
Stephanie M.
I am on the fence on this product. It has a pink tone, which doesn't look good on all skins. The texture is okay. I really wanted to love this because I used a tsubaki mask and loved the hydration. Just wasn't for me...
Hanna W.
Carlsbad , CA
boscia Tsubaki Glotion uploaded by Hanna W.
I love this product for a natural highlight for the skin. It’s a little pink for my skin tone but I can carry it off. I think it would be perfect for olive to light skin tones.
David R.
North Providence, RI
Purchased at: Sephora
So the very first time I got this moisturizer I didn’t like it because it was very illuminating lol. But I didn’t realize that’s what is exactly for, so eventually I ended up loving the whole GLOW look and this moisturizer became my new GO-TO moisturizer for everything! I used this for work, eeeands, nights out and even big events and it ALWAYS leaves my skin glowing!!!! You would think I have highlighter on but nope, it’s just this amazing moisturizer on my skin :)
Amber G.
theodore
I love this moisturizer! I only bought it for a photoshoot because it gives a nice glow and supple look to the skin. I ended up using it every day! I bought it on sale at Sephora, but would purchase again even if it wasn’t because it is so worth it. You get a lot of product and it comes in a push-up bottle so you literally use every drop. It leaves skin super soft and a light sparkle to it and is not greasy. Also doesn’t break me out.
Mango 🐹.
Jersey City, NJ
boscia Tsubaki Glotion uploaded by Mango 🐹.
This isn't a bad dupe for a lot of "glow-lotion" out there. This is light weight, it hydrated the skin, and it gives your skin a natural glow without an overly dewy look. The only downfall for me is that it's not long wearing at all. The first few hours, you can still see the glow then after a long day, the flow disappeared.
Meghan S.
South Windsor, CT
OMG. If you don't have this, run and grab it. I'm obsessed with this face lotion. I had received a sample of this from Sephora, and used it in the morning before applying any makeup. No joke, it made my skin feel and look the best it has in YEARS. My makeup applied super easily, and it made me feel RADIANT. My skin wasn't dull, my makeup didn't cake, and it helped my skin look fresh all day. Absolutely purchasing again!
Dana B.
Broomfield, CO
I bought this product as part of a Boscia holiday pack. I've tried other products before and I'm recently intrigued and in love with the Boscia Sake products. This "Glotion" is very nice as brightening your appearance, except when you're in direct sunlight. OMG does it GLOW, but not in a good way. I've tried several illuminators (liquid, compact, etc. - BECCA, NARS, FRESH, etc.) and this one was just oddly and surprising too sparkly in the sunlight.
Kimberlee M.
Roosevelt, NY
I like this for winter since it feels a little thicker. It's not heavy but I think it would make me too oily in the summer. I had to get used to the "shimmer" finish but overall I really like it.
Kayla B.
Marion, IA
I recently got this in a gift set at Sephora. While I haven't been using it long enough to truly see results, I've liked it so far. I really love the glow it gives your face!