BY BOSCIA

A moisturizer infused with deeply-hydrating Tsubaki (Camellia) Oil replenishes, leaving skin smoother, softer and more supple.Mineral Blend of natural light-reflecting pigments provides an instant, soft and subtle glow. Skin is left softer, smoother and instantly luminized.
“Get your glow on all day, every day with the secret of Tsubaki!”

How to Use:

Apply evenly to clean skin in the morning; wear alone or under makeup.

Water, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Propanediol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Betaine, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Glycol Palmitate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Xylitol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Lavandula Angustifola ( Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Butlyene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/ Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Silica, Tin Oxide, Ci77491

boscia Tsubaki Glotion
  • "This is a great moisturizer it reminds me of the glam glow one, same bubble gum scent, same pink tint, same shimmer. But i like this one better, its lightweight but hydrating and isnt greasy, they scent is nice not too strong and it gives a beautiful glow to skin, not shimmer or glitter it looks like a very healthy glowy complexion " in 4 reviews
  • "This stuff is great! The smell is nice. It's sensitive for all skin types. The glow is not glittery but more of an inner glow rather than a glitter explosion! I also like the Glam Glow version of this as well. But Boscia has so many great products. I use the Saki Balm face moisturizer. I also love the charcoal jelly facial wash balls. Boscia has so many great products that are great for sensitive skin. I also love their facial peel. It is by far the BEST BOSCIA product ever. Sensitive yet still a skin peel. For those who haven't tried Boscia, please do!! They have an amazing face line that can't be beat!!" in 4 reviews
  • "My fave right now! Got it a sap horn and haven't put it down I have very dry skin and it makes me look glory all day " in 3 reviews
David R.
North Providence, RI
So the very first time I got this moisturizer I didn’t like it because it was very illuminating lol. But I didn’t realize that’s what is exactly for, so eventually I ended up loving the whole GLOW look and this moisturizer became my new GO-TO moisturizer for everything! I used this for work, eeeands, nights out and even big events and it ALWAYS leaves my skin glowing!!!! You would think I have highlighter on but nope, it’s just this amazing moisturizer on my skin :)
Joshua R.
Cape Coral , FL
This glotion is so nice in the daytime because it gives your skin this beautiful opalescent radiance that feels as though you are lit from within.. it was affordable. I would recommend. It yields enough hydration for all skin types.
Kyra L.
Aurora , IL
Love love love this "GLOTION"!! Seriously leaves my face with a dewy luster and everyone always conpliments me on how greay my skin looks when I wear it. I have tried many similar products but this one take the cake for me and is my number one favorite item in its class!!
Julian S.
Memphis, TN
This is a great product and I love the illuminating effect that it gives me and it definitely makes me want to try more. It was a little pricey but worth it. It is very effective and lasted my all day with moisturized skin.
Bree F.
I absolutely hated this product and I know that hate is a strong word but I did not like this product at all whatsoever. I was recommended this by one of the Sephora employees I said I needed a moisture my skin was very sensitive and this is what she said was really good. I had flakes of glitter in it yes and it was absolutely beautiful the smell was very annoying though it’s smelled as if though it was plastic. I did not like this product at all because it left my face fully broken out with little pimples. I broke out with hives. I had an allergic reaction. This stuff is not good for sensitive skin. I’m not a very big fan of the brand either. I will stick to my regular favorite toys few that I am able to use on my face. I do not recommend this product to anybody because it may break your face out if you have sensitive skin... I actually feels after my face was dryer after use this. I actually feels if I didn’t like the way my face feel after use this product. boscia Tsubaki Glotion
Mango 🐹.
Brooklyn, NY
This isn't a bad dupe for a lot of "glow-lotion" out there. This is light weight, it hydrated the skin, and it gives your skin a natural glow without an overly dewy look. The only downfall for me is that it's not long wearing at all. The first few hours, you can still see the glow then after a long day, the flow disappeared.
Heidi H.
New Oxford, PA
Dana B.
Westminster, CO
I bought this product as part of a Boscia holiday pack. I've tried other products before and I'm recently intrigued and in love with the Boscia Sake products. This "Glotion" is very nice as brightening your appearance, except when you're in direct sunlight. OMG does it GLOW, but not in a good way. I've tried several illuminators (liquid, compact, etc. - BECCA, NARS, FRESH, etc.) and this one was just oddly and surprising too sparkly in the sunlight.
Amber G.
theodore
I love this moisturizer! I only bought it for a photoshoot because it gives a nice glow and supple look to the skin. I ended up using it every day! I bought it on sale at Sephora, but would purchase again even if it wasn’t because it is so worth it. You get a lot of product and it comes in a push-up bottle so you literally use every drop. It leaves skin super soft and a light sparkle to it and is not greasy. Also doesn’t break me out.
Alicia M.
Virginia Bch, VA
boscia Tsubaki Glotion feels great when applied. It's lightweight and doesn't affect makeup application, however, leaves little glow as the name implies. This product is a bit pricey at $34 - not much differeremce between this Glotion and other facial moisturizers.
Christine K.
Does this work for people with oily skin?
Amanda C.
Salem, OR
It says there are 42 reviews for this product. Why can I only see 10?