BeautyFaceFacial Skincareboscia
Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask

boscia Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask

A deeply hydrating, overnight Sleeping Mask that intensely moisturizes and protects to deliver smoother, baby-soft skin.
“The Sleeping Beauty mask that awakens your softest skin ever!”

How to Use:

Massage onto cleansed, dry face and throat with gentle circular motions. Leave on overnight and rinse off with water in the morning. For best results, cleanse with Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel and follow with Tsubaki™ Beauty Oil.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Sucrose, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Lactobacillus Ferment, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Polysorbate 60, Carbomer, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Hydroxide, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Algae Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil

Does this mask feel tacky when trying to sleep?
I’m currently using a burt bee’s hydrating mask, does anyone know the difference between it and this? or are they pretty similar?
Start your review of boscia Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Great mask to put on before bed. You'll wake up with a clean, moisturized face. I have pretty sensitive skin and this didn't break me out.in reviews
Lydia V.
Left my skin feeling a little gross. My face felt sticky and. It was a little disappointing. It gave me a good glow though. The product was definitely gentle. The product did not meet my expectations. It depends on skin type if i would recommend it to others.
Amira S.
miami
Worth the price if you have extremely dry skin! I have never had my face feel so hydrated after using the mask. I have bought 2 more and for sure a holy grail for me.
Yaxzidia G.
Egg Harbor Township
This is my go to mask in the winter months when my skin needs a little more love. I have dry to normal skin and leaves my skin glowy and soft. Definitely worth to be part of your skin routine.
Anastasia R.
This was the first product I have tried by boscia, and it has left me fairly impressed with the company. I picked up a sample/travel size of the Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask not expecting too much, but to my surprise when I do use the sleeping mask at the end of my nightly skincare routine I am left with plump, hydrated skin ready for its beauty sleep. This product makes me want to try more from the boscia skincare line.
Bern V.
Dillingham, AK
I absolutely love this mask. I have extremely dry skin, no moisturizer was ever enough before I discovered this Hydration Sleeping mask. It was so bad that I would have to moisturize my face every few hours in the day time. My boyfriend bought me a set of different types for Christmas and it was this one that I fell in love with, I had to get more after my trial tube ran out. It provided a good base for me in the morning when I wake up and my face feels refreshed instead of dry as a dessert.
Breanna C.
Denver
I love this product, especially because I have really dry skin. It fits my needs perfect and hydrates my skin a lot. I will buy again. This is one of my favorite hydration products. I’d highly recommend this product. 💗💗
Kat  B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
boscia Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask uploaded by Kat  B.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I enjoyed this sleeping mask a lot. It was super hydrating without feeling too heavy or greasy. I woke up to plump, super soft skin. I wouldn’t recommend it for everyday use but it’s great a couple times a week or whenever your skin needs a pick me up. boscia Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask
Anna C.
Dallas, TX
This product is amazing! I use it on my spa nights when I use 2-3 different masks to help clean my pores. It reintroduces hydration back into my skin after I just ripped away all of my oils. Amazing product and I highly recommend!
Megan W.
Winston Salem, NC
My skin is very dry. The older I get it is more and more dry. I love this. My dry patches have gone away. The skin attendant at SEPHORA was so right to recommend this to me. I will continue to purchase this. I don't feel sticky. It feels wonderful. The price is worth it!
Jeanette N.
I bought this because it was a reccommendation from a close friend.I bought it at Sephora.  I really loved this product it met my expectations. I can see myself repurchasing this, it was gentle on my skin and I would reccommend it to others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
toun T.
Yonkers, NY
il y a 2 ans
Ryan I. il y a 2 ans
It feels really great but also clogs my pores