boscia Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask  uploaded by Heizel D.boscia Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask  uploaded by Katherine F.boscia Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask  uploaded by Jessica I.

BY BOSCIA

A deeply-hydrating overnight sleeping mask that intensely moisturizes and protects to deliver long-term antiaging benefits and smoother, baby-soft skin. This signature, lightweight botanical blend of tsubaki oil (camellia oil), wakame (Japanese sea kelp), and rice bran oil hydrates, smooths, and protects for the appearance of firm, youthful skin. Serine, an amino acid, locks in moisture, ensuring maximum hydration as you sleep. It acts as an antiaging moisturizer and preps skin for better absorption of products. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is preservative, artificial fragrance, color, gluten, and ethanol alcohol-free. It has been dermatologist tested.

Buy on Sephora
Gigi P.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
I bought this mask almost a year ago now. First of all, the smell is amazing! It does go away after about a minute after you apply it; if you hate any sort of scent in your face products then definitely go for it. I have dry skin ALWAYS! I have very dry and flaky skin. This is such a great hydrating mask, I have been using it for almost a year, 3-5 days a week, it is amazing. I feel like my skin just drank a cup of water after i wake up! Usually I use it the night before I have something to do because my skin looks amazing the next day and my makeup goes on very nice and smooth!
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
Chester, VA
I purchased this mask last year during SephoraInJCPenney's Spring break sale at half price for $17. For a $17 sleeping mask, it performs beautifully -- it leaves my skin feeling hydrated but not greasy/heavy when I wake up in the morning, it smells nice, it goes on easily, and is the perfect consistency. At the full price of $34, I might have given this product 4/5 stars due to the price... but it does last quite a while, since it should only be used 1-2 times per week and you don't use a ton of product each time. Highly recommend if you have dry skin.
D H.
D H.
Love the smell! Super hydrating and nice on the skin. However, for the cost and the amount you get, I'm not so in love with it (especially at the cost) that I'd consistently commit to buying this again. Don't get me wrong- it's really hydrating and a nice rich lotion-like consistency, and I'd purchase it again. However, I'd still look around Sephora and try other hydrating masks also if I were in the market for one when I run out of this (rather than directly run for it without considering anything else).
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Surprise, AZ
I honestly love all of Boscia products. I have super sensitive skin that turns red almost instantly when having a reaction, and none of their products that I've tried has done this to my skin. They are more of a natural product, too, which is always a bonus for my skin care needs. This sleeping mask in general is one of my favorites; it isn't super oily or sticky when it's on, and when you wake up your face is so soft and dewy looking. The smell is nice once you get used to it (doesn't take long).
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Sherman oaks , CA
When I first moved from Los Angeles to Nashville the severe change in climate really messed with my skin badly. It was so tight and dry and all my makeup looked like crap, I've never had dry skin before so I had no idea what to do. I went to Sephora and they recommended this sleep mask. After two nights my skin was soft again and after a week it was back to feeling and looking fully hydrated. I am a devout Boscia user ever since. I truly swear by this brand they're one of my all time favorites
Bern V.
Bern V.
Dillingham, AK
I absolutely love this mask. I have extremely dry skin, no moisturizer was ever enough before I discovered this Hydration Sleeping mask. It was so bad that I would have to moisturize my face every few hours in the day time. My boyfriend bought me a set of different types for Christmas and it was this one that I fell in love with, I had to get more after my trial tube ran out. It provided a good base for me in the morning when I wake up and my face feels refreshed instead of dry as a dessert.
Anastasia R.
Anastasia R.
This was the first product I have tried by boscia, and it has left me fairly impressed with the company. I picked up a sample/travel size of the Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask not expecting too much, but to my surprise when I do use the sleeping mask at the end of my nightly skincare routine I am left with plump, hydrated skin ready for its beauty sleep. This product makes me want to try more from the boscia skincare line.
Jane F.
Jane F.
Washington, DC
Face masks are my thing, so I buy a ton of them. This one was part of a clarosonic set I received. Hated the clarosonic, but I loved this. It's a little sticky and not my absolute favorite mask, but it moisturizes and plumps skin up so well. The reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is for the slight stickiness. It feels a little uncomfortable sleeping on my side since it feels like it sticks to my pillow case at first.
Apryl C.
Apryl C.
I did not like this product for the most part. I got a foil packet sample of it from a Sephora order and while it did make my skin very soft, I did not like how sticky it made my face while wearing it. Even with my hair up in a ponytail it kept sticking to my face and I ended up having to wash the mask off before I even slept! Don't recommend!
Tania P.
Tania P.
Sewaren, NJ
This is the most amazing sleep mask ever! It has the consistency of a soft gel like lotion and it feels so refreshing on the skin. When you wake up your face and neck are soft and plump! The packaging is nice, not the most amazing, but a standard squeeze tube. The smell is great too, very soft nothing obnoxious. I will repurchase this again!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Schenectady, NY
Is this product really worth the money? I have super dry skin especially in the winter
Amber H.
Amber H.
Gilbert, AZ
This looks amazing, how well does it actually work? I'm always looking for new ways to hydrate my face!
Sana N.