BY BOSCIA

A deeply hydrating, overnight Sleeping Mask that intensely moisturizes and protects to deliver smoother, baby-soft skin.
“The Sleeping Beauty mask that awakens your softest skin ever!”

How to Use:

Massage onto cleansed, dry face and throat with gentle circular motions. Leave on overnight and rinse off with water in the morning. For best results, cleanse with Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel and follow with Tsubaki™ Beauty Oil.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Sucrose, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Lactobacillus Ferment, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Polysorbate 60, Carbomer, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Hydroxide, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Algae Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil

boscia Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask
  • "Great mask to put on before bed. You'll wake up with a clean, moisturized face. I have pretty sensitive skin and this didn't break me out." in 41 reviews
Joanna D.
Tampa, FL
Got a sample size of this and really like it! I have combination skin, (dry around mouth and chin and oily on cheeks) and this completely got rid of a dry patch that was peeling near my chin. I woke up with such smooth and soft skin and it stayed glowy throughout the day. The only thing is that I did get a bit more oily than I usually do throughout the day so if you have oily skin in general I would probably just keep that in mind!
Jessica Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love this mask! I’ve used this several times over the past couple of years. I like that I’m getting the benefits of a hydrating mask while I’m asleep. I enjoy the smell and the texture. It was different, and took a bit for me to get used to, but I love it now. Boscia for the win....again!
Alyssa D.
Valparaiso
Purchased at: Sephora
Made my face extremely hydrated and soft!! Used every other day during the winter and never had rough patches or dry spots! The smell is amazing and the texture is easy to apply! And it dries nicely so you don’t have to worry about rubbing it off while sleeping!
Belle M.
This mask is ok. It is applied at night and you can sleep with it which is great. However, I can’t find this mask anywhere anymore! I can’t remember where I had gotten it. The morning after applying this mask, my skin is very hydrated and I look so awake !
Sadie J.
st petersburg
Not quite for me.
I'll start by saying this mask feels great on the skin. It feels very hydrating and fresh with an ever so slight cooling effect. I put this on (I received a sample) and immediately thought I would be purchasing the full size. Then about an hour/hour and a half later, I went to try to go to bed. Nope. My face stuck right to the pillow. I could not find a position comfortable enough while trying to keep my face off of all of my pillows, so I had to get up and wash it off. I'm giving this 3 stars because it is an incredible mask, but it is NOT well suited for overnight wear. It is definitely possible I layered too much on, I used everything in the small sample, but if I purchase this I will probably use it as a regular mask not an overnight mask. I don't want to get oil all over my pillows and sheets!
Johnny R.
San Jose, CA
Obsessed! My new nighttime moisturizer!
I LOVE every Boscia product I've tried and this one is no exception. I have been looking for a sleeping mask for awhile and recently discovered that Boscia made one with anti-aging properties. I'm approaching my mid-twenties, and I have already seen the difference that quality skincare can make with the beginning stages of fine lines! I love this mask because my combo skin is slightly on the dry side with the weather transitioning in to fall. I apply the mask every night after cleansing and let it begin to soak in to my skin before I lay down on my pillow. I would say it takes about 10 mins or so. When I wake up in the morning my skin feels literally amazing. It is SO soft and there are never any dry patches. My oily areas don't feel any more oily and makeup goes on like a dream. I would recommend this product to any skin type - maybe suggesting to oily people that they don't apply to their super oily areas until they know how their skin will react.
Emily P.
Denver, CO
This mask is one of my all time favorites. if you are dry... I'm talking dry. Not like the people who say they're dry and powder their whole face... Someone who's skin is uncomfortably dry like mine. This is for you boo boo. I usually go to bed with this on and the only down side is that it's kind of sticky and messy while sleeping. When I wake up and rinse my face it's like incredible because I never feel like the skin belongs to me. Definitely check it out if you suffer from dry skin.
Rebecca S.
New York
Purchased at: Sephora
Such a nice product! It is hydrating and smells so nice, all while still being light enough that I wasn’t scared I’d wake up with an oily pillow. I have ridiculously dry skin and this sleeping mask really helped me get through the summer when my heavy duty winter moisturizers were too intense but I still needed something. I didn’t wake up with any weird residue or feeling like my skin was dry and tight like it does without a good night time moisturizer. Boscia has always been one of my favorite brands, and this is another great product from them!
Nicole B.
Livingston, NJ
When I was struggling with acne I thought I was at a loss. My mom bought me this little gift set for Christmas and it had this mask in it. When I tell you it’s a miracle in a bottle, believe me. I put it on my face before bed, woke up in the morning and my little bumps were gone. It’s a bit pricey but if it works it’s worth it! It was gentle on my sensitive skin, didn’t leave any redness when I washed it off the next day.
💫Abby E.
Apollo Beach, FL
I want to start off by saying I have dry to combination skin. So you can imagine how happy I was when I first discovered sleeping masks. I used this one in about once sometimes twice a week if my skin was feeling extra thirsty, and it was a game changer! I woke up the next day with glowingly healthy looking and feeling skin! Now it is one of my holy grails. Not to mention, how pretty is the packaging?!? 🦄💕
Katie M.
Schenectady, NY
Is this product really worth the money? I have super dry skin especially in the winter
Ali 🐝.
Jamaica, NY
Has anyone tried it? Is it worth the money and time?
Amber H.
Ruffs Dale, PA
This looks amazing, how well does it actually work? I'm always looking for new ways to hydrate my face!
Sana N.