boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel uploaded by Dani G.boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel uploaded by Puja P.

BY BOSCIA

An antioxidant-packed cleansing oil-gel formulated to remove impurities and makeup while protecting the skin’s moisture barrier. Cleanses, hydrates and replenishes, leaving skin smoother and baby-soft.
“Pure flower-power cleansing for petal-soft skin!”

How to Use:

Apply to damp skin and gently massage onto the face in a circular motion. Rinse clean with water and follow with Tsubaki™ Beauty Oil.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Diglycerin, Methyl Gluceth-20, Decyl Glucoside, Peg-75, C11-15 Pareth-12, Ethoxydiglycol, Lauryl Glucoside, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Lactobacillus Ferment, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Allantoin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil

boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel
  • "I was hooked on the Fresh Soy Facial Cleanser for quite a while but noticed my pores getting clogged and it wasn't deep cleaning like I needed it to so after a suggestion from my sister, I tried this face wash and now I'm hooked! I was hesitant at first because I tried another boscia face wash that was a little harsh for my dry, sensitive skin but this is perfect for skin type and it does a good job of deep cleaning! The only catch is If you're wearing makeup, you'll need to use a makeup wipe first but I usually so anyway so for me, that's not worth parting from this amazing product over! " in 18 reviews
  • "This is the go to product when I don't want to use 3 different makeup removers to remove my water proof mascara, foundations, and overall cleansing. The nights when I have no more energy left in me I simply take a pump of this gel massage my face and all traces of makeup are gone. The price tag is steep so I tend to use it sparingly. In addition, the product is very moisturizing and leaves your skin comfortably soft after each use. " in 13 reviews
Sarah V.
phelan
I discovered this face wash last spring during a time when my skin was a huge problem. It was dry and flakey, but if I used anything to moisturize, it would have a massive breakout. I kept exfoliating my skin to get rid of the flakiness, but all it did was make it worse. I actually got a sample of just the tsubaki oil, and after using it for a few weeks, my skin improved, so I bought this in hopes that I could get the same effect that I had been getting from the oil. And boy, was I right. I absolutely LOVE the Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel. My tip for using this, however, is to leave it on for at least a minute. Let your skin absorb the oil to get the biggest benefit. Sometimes, I'll even leave it on while I shave my legs. It's like a mini facial!
Linda Z.
This is my favorite cleanser! I was reluctant to try this because I have oily skin, but the salesperson who recommended it explained that it would gently clean my skin without leaving an oily residue and she was right! This cleanser left my skin feeling soft, clean and properly hydrated. My skin felt "just right " after drying my face off, not tight, dry or oily. My skin has never felt so good after washing!
Jenny W.
Flushing, NY
I absolutely love this product. LOVE IT! It takes off make up, sunscreen, primer, blush, bronzer, powder, concealer, everything you can think of! And it doesn't leave my skin dry afterwards. Granted I double cleanse but this stuff is amazing. I've been using it for over a year now and it doesn't irritate my rosacea. When I use it I know all my make up has come off.
Amara (.
Brooklyn, NY
So I purchased this at a TJ Maxx it was one of those things that you find randomly and I figured for $12 not the regular price because it was on sale figured why not to give it a try and honestly was the best thing I have ever done especially when I get home and I have been wearing my make up all day and don’t feel like doing a full ritual a few pumps of this over dry skin breaks up the make up so beautifully take a damp washcloth and wipe it all off repeat And my skin is 100% make up free definitely love it if you’re not committed to paying full price go to your local T.J. Maxx Marshall’s or whatever you have and I can guarantee you you’ll find the stuff in the skin care I’ll for $12
Meriel Y.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love that this stuff is so gentle That I can even use it to remove eye makeup. It does not leave my skin feeling icky, sticky, or greasy; smells lovely, and is worth the price (though i wish more came in a bottle and it was more travel friendly).
Kimberly R.
yonkers, NY
I liked this. One less star because I felt like sometimes I wasn’t too convinced if cleaned my skin completely just because it doesn’t sud. It didn’t break me out though and left my skin feeling soft. Not your typical cleanser.
Veronica M.
Corona, CA
This brand is a go to always we sell this at work and we sell it quick it is a great brand and I highly suggest u try this brand it is pricy but worth it I love the packaging and it is well equipped for safe travel
Tina H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This does a pretty good job at removing my IT Cosmetics® Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+ foundation. It also helps melt my waterproof mascara. I like to use this in the evening. It doesn't dry out my skin afterwards either.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,447 reviews
I got this on sale and I would definitely pick it up again. This is a nice smelling cleanser and it leaves my sensitive skin really soft and clean without causing any irritation. It’s removed the rest of my makeup but you don’t have to double cleanse with another cleanser after. Highly recommend for those with drier or more sensitive skin.
Kate C.
Prairie Village, KS
I like this cleanser! I love using it as a double cleanse with Makeup Break Up Cleansing Oil also from Boscia. It’s a good one for me to keep in the shower. It’s good for sensitive skin. Even though it doesn’t recommend using around the eye area, it still removes makeup well. It doesn’t dry you out. Would definitely repurchase.
Jeanna D.
Is this okay to use for acne-prone skin?
Jacqueline H.
Bronx, NY
Is this cleanser good for oily skin?
Neejkajsiab Y.
Sacramento, CA
I have been mulling over whether or not I should buy this product because I do have dry skin. Is it a good investment?
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
My skin has been super dry with the cold weather. So I'm looking to switch to an oil based cleanser. I have two questions....will this remove my make-up too (including waterproof mascara) or do I need to use makeup remover first? And also since this is a gel oil, do you think I can use with my clarisonic? (This is not a huge deal breaker for me, but was just curious?)
Taylor S.
How would this be for acne prone skin? Too much?