boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel  uploaded by Puja P.boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel  uploaded by Dani G.

BY BOSCIA

An antioxidant-packed cleansing oil-gel formulated to remove impurities and makeup while protecting the skin's moisture barrier, leaving skin smoother and baby-soft. This cleansing oil hydrates and replenishes, leaving skin silky smooth. A signature, lightweight botanical blend of tsubaki oil (camellia oil), wakame (Japanese sea kelp), and rice bran oil hydrates, smooths, and protects for the appearance of firm, youthful skin. Formulated for all skin types, allatoin, an anti-bacterial plant derivative, deeply cleanses and maintains moisture levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is preservative, artificial fragrance, color, gluten, and ethanol alcohol-free. It has been dermatologist tested.

Buy on Sephora
Kelsey G.
Newport Beach, CA
I have been using this product for about 3 years now and I'm in love. It was the first boscia product I ever used and made me fall in love with the brand. Their products literally transformed my skin, now if only I didn't stop using it for 6 months and now I'm in skin recovery mode. Anyways I wear tons of make up and this lifts all of it off, though I wash my face twice everynight but I do that no mater the cleanser.
Jenny W.
Flushing, NY
I absolutely love this product. LOVE IT! It takes off make up, sunscreen, primer, blush, bronzer, powder, concealer, everything you can think of! And it doesn't leave my skin dry afterwards. Granted I double cleanse but this stuff is amazing. I've been using it for over a year now and it doesn't irritate my rosacea. When I use it I know all my make up has come off.
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this so much!!! I wish this was free! I just ran out and I really need some more but it is seriously the best thing ever! Everybody needs this! I totally recommend it! Get it now! 😍💕💕😍❤️❤️😍❤️❤️❤💕💕💕️💕💕😍 love it
Katie N.
Sterling, VA
If you’re looking for an all in one product that can be a makeup remover and cleanser, look no further. This takes off all my makeup, cleanses it, all while keeping my skin feeling supple. I love it!! 😍
Alyssa S.
winter Park
I am using this now and my face feels amazing! I love this cleanser! It smells good and makes my skin feel so soft! I use it everyday and my skin is loving it. Highly highly recommend!
Maddie D.
Pomona , CA
I didn't really care for this. I thought it was a normal oil cleanser and I was supposed that it wasn't. I worked to take off make up and sunscreen but for some reason it wouldnt take off my mascara? I got it on sale so I don't mind too much but I don'think it's worth its full price
Rachel D.
Seattle, WA
Recommended to me by an employee at Sephora. Lovely product. Smells amazing, and really leaves your skin feeling amazing. One downside, this will make you attract every mosquito for miles! They apparently love the scent as well. Lol.
Rachel D.
This was recommend to me at Sephora for my dry skin. I have to say that I really enjoyed this. It is a gel like texture and smells pretty good. The cleanser cleans and doesn't leave you too dry.
Abigail K.
Byron Center, MI
This is one of my HG products. This product just makes me smile. I love the bottle and design of the packaging, I love the smell, and I love the product. Some people have complained bout the pump or the fact that the bottle is plastic, but those are some of the reasons I love it. It makes it so easy to travel and I don't have to worry about the bottle breaking. The pump distributes the perfect amount of gel. If you need more then that you're doing it wrong.   I have normal skin but I have to be careful in winter because girl does it get cold here, but this gel cleanser doesn't strip my skin but removes the make up residue I get from my cleansing balm, and makes me feel hydrated, clean, and so so smooth. I cant rave enough about this!
Rebecca R.
I love the smell of this oil cleanser, it's an acquired smell if that makes sense. Anyway, I use this oil on my dry face rubbing it all over to wash and then add water. My face feels so clean. This is actually one of my favorite cleansing oils. Initially I was skeptical to put an oil on but after using some different ones, I can see the difference in how my skin actually likes them. You can likely ask nicely and get a sample of this to try from Sephora to see what you think. A little bit goes a long way and one bottle lasts me more than a quarter of a year so the price is decent vs the drugstore brands that I go thru one (bigger) bottle per month.
Jeanna D.
Is this okay to use for acne-prone skin?
Jacqueline H.
Bronx, NY
Is this cleanser good for oily skin?
Neejkajsiab Y.
Sacramento, CA
I have been mulling over whether or not I should buy this product because I do have dry skin. Is it a good investment?
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
My skin has been super dry with the cold weather. So I'm looking to switch to an oil based cleanser. I have two questions....will this remove my make-up too (including waterproof mascara) or do I need to use makeup remover first? And also since this is a gel oil, do you think I can use with my clarisonic? (This is not a huge deal breaker for me, but was just curious?)
Taylor S.
How would this be for acne prone skin? Too much?