boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel  uploaded by Puja P.boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel  uploaded by Dani G.

BY BOSCIA

An antioxidant-packed cleansing oil-gel formulated to remove impurities and makeup while protecting the skin's moisture barrier, leaving skin smoother and baby-soft. This cleansing oil hydrates and replenishes, leaving skin silky smooth. A signature, lightweight botanical blend of tsubaki oil (camellia oil), wakame (Japanese sea kelp), and rice bran oil hydrates, smooths, and protects for the appearance of firm, youthful skin. Formulated for all skin types, allatoin, an anti-bacterial plant derivative, deeply cleanses and maintains moisture levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is preservative, artificial fragrance, color, gluten, and ethanol alcohol-free. It has been dermatologist tested.

Kelsey G.
Newport Beach, CA
I have been using this product for about 3 years now and I'm in love. It was the first boscia product I ever used and made me fall in love with the brand. Their products literally transformed my skin, now if only I didn't stop using it for 6 months and now I'm in skin recovery mode. Anyways I wear tons of make up and this lifts all of it off, though I wash my face twice everynight but I do that no mater the cleanser.
Vanessa L.
This boscia oil gel cleanser was alright, I was expecting more from it so I was a little dissapointed with the smell/texture I tried it multiple times but it was just not working for my skin unfortunately. If the smell was neutral I would totally give it another shot! As this smell irritates my eyes, nose and skin!
Lilly E.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased this at Sephora along wth the other tsubaki products. Cleansing gel works nicely although I used more than the recommended amount in order to properly remove makeup. Even then it wasn’t great for eye makeup removal. Used with the other products, I ended up with overly oily skin and breakouts.
Rachel D.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recommended to me by an employee at Sephora. Lovely product. Smells amazing, and really leaves your skin feeling amazing. One downside, this will make you attract every mosquito for miles! They apparently love the scent as well. Lol.
Rachel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was recommend to me at Sephora for my dry skin. I have to say that I really enjoyed this. It is a gel like texture and smells pretty good. The cleanser cleans and doesn't leave you too dry.
Abigail K.
Byron Center, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my HG products. This product just makes me smile. I love the bottle and design of the packaging, I love the smell, and I love the product. Some people have complained bout the pump or the fact that the bottle is plastic, but those are some of the reasons I love it. It makes it so easy to travel and I don't have to worry about the bottle breaking. The pump distributes the perfect amount of gel. If you need more then that you're doing it wrong.   I have normal skin but I have to be careful in winter because girl does it get cold here, but this gel cleanser doesn't strip my skin but removes the make up residue I get from my cleansing balm, and makes me feel hydrated, clean, and so so smooth. I cant rave enough about this!
Rebecca R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this oil cleanser, it's an acquired smell if that makes sense. Anyway, I use this oil on my dry face rubbing it all over to wash and then add water. My face feels so clean. This is actually one of my favorite cleansing oils. Initially I was skeptical to put an oil on but after using some different ones, I can see the difference in how my skin actually likes them. You can likely ask nicely and get a sample of this to try from Sephora to see what you think. A little bit goes a long way and one bottle lasts me more than a quarter of a year so the price is decent vs the drugstore brands that I go thru one (bigger) bottle per month.
Rebecca R.
I bought this cleanser at a sephora about a year ago. I really wanted to love this cleanser. I heard that oil cleansers can be great for balancing out skin that has a tendency to produce excess oil. Which was my problem. But this cleanser only seemed to make my skin worse. It did do a great job of removing all my makeup. I loved the consistency of it and the smell was great and my skin did feel throughly clean after using it, but after a few days of use, I started to break out. This was the only change I had made in my skincare routine, so I assume that it was the culprit. I would not recommend this product to anyone with oily/acne prone skin. However, if you have dry or combination skin, I would definitely give it a shot!
Stephani A.
Burleson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are going to use this as a makeup remover, it works well to disintegrate what is on your face, but it won't remove it all. When I went in with my toner, quite a bit of makeup came off on it. But if I remove my makeup first, and then wash my face with this...it works fine. I think for oily skin, this would be great for you. But if you have dry skin, you may opt for more of an oil. I think that is what I will do next time. It doesn't terribly dry me out, but I think it may be a bit too strong for me.
Virgenmina M.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Boscia Tsubaki cleansing oil-gel is one of my fave hydrating cleansers, great for all skin types. An antioxidant packed cleaning oil-gel formulated to remove impurities and even residual makeup after removal. It protects the skin's moisture barrier and helped replenish my skin's moisture. Leaves skin my skin feeling smooth and baby soft to the touch. I use this with my Clarisonic Mia2 and sensitive brush head. Perfect combo for the spring season with this penoy influenced cleanser.
Jeanna D.
Is this okay to use for acne-prone skin?
Neejkajsiab Y.
Sacramento, CA
I have been mulling over whether or not I should buy this product because I do have dry skin. Is it a good investment?
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
My skin has been super dry with the cold weather. So I'm looking to switch to an oil based cleanser. I have two questions....will this remove my make-up too (including waterproof mascara) or do I need to use makeup remover first? And also since this is a gel oil, do you think I can use with my clarisonic? (This is not a huge deal breaker for me, but was just curious?)
Jacqueline H.
Bronx, NY
Is this cleanser good for oily skin?
Amber S.
I'm very curious on how my skin will react to using a cleansing oil. I do have a bit of an oily T zone, has anyone with the same problem used this product and had positive results?