boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel uploaded by Dani G.boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel uploaded by Puja P.

BY BOSCIA

An antioxidant-packed cleansing oil-gel formulated to remove impurities and makeup while protecting the skin’s moisture barrier. Cleanses, hydrates and replenishes, leaving skin smoother and baby-soft.
“Pure flower-power cleansing for petal-soft skin!”

How to Use:

Apply to damp skin and gently massage onto the face in a circular motion. Rinse clean with water and follow with Tsubaki™ Beauty Oil.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Diglycerin, Methyl Gluceth-20, Decyl Glucoside, Peg-75, C11-15 Pareth-12, Ethoxydiglycol, Lauryl Glucoside, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Lactobacillus Ferment, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Allantoin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil

boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel
  • "I was hooked on the Fresh Soy Facial Cleanser for quite a while but noticed my pores getting clogged and it wasn't deep cleaning like I needed it to so after a suggestion from my sister, I tried this face wash and now I'm hooked! I was hesitant at first because I tried another boscia face wash that was a little harsh for my dry, sensitive skin but this is perfect for skin type and it does a good job of deep cleaning! The only catch is If you're wearing makeup, you'll need to use a makeup wipe first but I usually so anyway so for me, that's not worth parting from this amazing product over! " in 18 reviews
  • "This is the go to product when I don't want to use 3 different makeup removers to remove my water proof mascara, foundations, and overall cleansing. The nights when I have no more energy left in me I simply take a pump of this gel massage my face and all traces of makeup are gone. The price tag is steep so I tend to use it sparingly. In addition, the product is very moisturizing and leaves your skin comfortably soft after each use. " in 13 reviews
Sarah V.
phelan
I discovered this face wash last spring during a time when my skin was a huge problem. It was dry and flakey, but if I used anything to moisturize, it would have a massive breakout. I kept exfoliating my skin to get rid of the flakiness, but all it did was make it worse. I actually got a sample of just the tsubaki oil, and after using it for a few weeks, my skin improved, so I bought this in hopes that I could get the same effect that I had been getting from the oil. And boy, was I right. I absolutely LOVE the Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel. My tip for using this, however, is to leave it on for at least a minute. Let your skin absorb the oil to get the biggest benefit. Sometimes, I'll even leave it on while I shave my legs. It's like a mini facial!
Jenny W.
Flushing, NY
I absolutely love this product. LOVE IT! It takes off make up, sunscreen, primer, blush, bronzer, powder, concealer, everything you can think of! And it doesn't leave my skin dry afterwards. Granted I double cleanse but this stuff is amazing. I've been using it for over a year now and it doesn't irritate my rosacea. When I use it I know all my make up has come off.
Tesera A.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this cleansing oil now that im trying out the Korean 10 step skin care routine. I really like it. for some reason I thought the texture would be different because it's an oil based cleanser but I actually love it, it kind of clings to the skin and does great job of removing the dirt from my skin especially if its a heavier makeup day.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Ashley w.
Bensalem , PA
I didn’t like this product. It made my skin feel tight and then greasy. It was harsh. It didn’t meet my expectations at all. It was really disappointing. I really wish they would make it so it doesn’t get so tight on your face and so that you don’t need to use an astringent afterwards.
Karina C.
chicago
Meriel Y.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love that this stuff is so gentle That I can even use it to remove eye makeup. It does not leave my skin feeling icky, sticky, or greasy; smells lovely, and is worth the price (though i wish more came in a bottle and it was more travel friendly).
kimberly r.
yonkers, NY
I liked this. One less star because I felt like sometimes I wasn’t too convinced if cleaned my skin completely just because it doesn’t sud. It didn’t break me out though and left my skin feeling soft. Not your typical cleanser.
Taras B.
Clementon, NJ
Used this out of my moms goodies a while back. Seems to be a nice product however I do not think it worked well with my dry skin type. Either that or I did not give it enough of a chance because I hated the floral smell.
Laura W.
Citrus Hts, CA
It does an okay job cleaning but leaves my skin feeling kind of weird after, somewhat "draggy" and squeaky clean. the smell is not the best and it irritated my skin somewhat. I'm not a fan and won't purchase again
Jeanna D.
Is this okay to use for acne-prone skin?
Jacqueline H.
Bronx, NY
Is this cleanser good for oily skin?
Neejkajsiab Y.
Sacramento, CA
I have been mulling over whether or not I should buy this product because I do have dry skin. Is it a good investment?
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
My skin has been super dry with the cold weather. So I'm looking to switch to an oil based cleanser. I have two questions....will this remove my make-up too (including waterproof mascara) or do I need to use makeup remover first? And also since this is a gel oil, do you think I can use with my clarisonic? (This is not a huge deal breaker for me, but was just curious?)
Taylor S.
How would this be for acne prone skin? Too much?