boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel  uploaded by Puja P.

BY BOSCIA

An antioxidant-packed cleansing oil-gel formulated to remove impurities and makeup while protecting the skin's moisture barrier, leaving skin smoother and baby-soft. This cleansing oil hydrates and replenishes, leaving skin silky smooth. A signature, lightweight botanical blend of tsubaki oil (camellia oil), wakame (Japanese sea kelp), and rice bran oil hydrates, smooths, and protects for the appearance of firm, youthful skin. Formulated for all skin types, allatoin, an anti-bacterial plant derivative, deeply cleanses and maintains moisture levels. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is preservative, artificial fragrance, color, gluten, and ethanol alcohol-free. It has been dermatologist tested.

• I'm very curious on how my skin will react to using a cleansing ...1 Answers
  • How would this be for acne prone skin? Too much?1 Answers
  • Does this remove all makeup dirt and help acne ? ...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
I really liked this cleanser at first, recently got myself into the oil cleansers. However in comparison to oil cleansers I have used more recently I feel like this product is best as a dual wash system instead of as a stand alone, which is almost annoying to me. It works great but does leave your skin feeling a little greasy afterwards and like you need to recleanse. It did do great things for my skin though so I cant really complain.
Summer H.
Summer H.
Wilton, CA
I love love love this cleansing oil-gel! This is a great way to take off your makeup so that you don't always have to be tugging at your skin with a makeup remover wipe. This cleansing oil-gel is super hydrating, gentle, and effective. It leaves my skin feeling so soft. I always wash my face one more time after, making this my first cleanse. Love boscia and all their natural products!
Pearl S.
Pearl S.
San Jose, CA
I tried a sample of this from Sephora since I am looking for a new cleanser and I did like how it didn't make my face feel tight as a garnier cleanser would or the neutrogena oil did. I do say that this does not remove makeup which is kindve disappointing. In all, I don't think I would buy it personally but I still think it's a great cleanser.
Nunu P.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
I feel this is a cult favorite and everyone knows or always talks about this product. This smells refreshing and sensational on skin, however the oil does dissolve my makeup but if it gets into the eyes you will be in pain. I also do not like the feeling of oil on my skin, I will stick to my Simple micellar water.
I use this stuff every single night before bed. Nothing leaves my skin feeling cleaner and softer, and it totally doesn't dry me out! Plus i love that it's a pump and not a squeeze bottle. It's a little pricey, but it's so worth it considering what you get. I bought mine at sephora and will be returning for more!
Lorena r.
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA
I tried a deluxe sample of this that came in a sephora skin care favorites a couple years ago, and I really liked it. I didn't really see a huge difference but it felt amazing on the skin and kinda had a warm tingling sensation. It got rid of all my face makeup and left my face feeling fresh and clean.
maliha c.
maliha c.
The cleansing oil gel is an awesome product it really works. it has a really nice packaging it has a bright color. i got it online by accident but i used it any way. i am a repeat user i bought it about thrice. i would recommend to people with oily skin if you don't have oily skin you don't need it.
Annie G.
Annie G.
Downers Grove, IL
I love this cleanser so much! It breaks up and dissolves makeup after a long day. I love using this cleanser with my clarisonic brush. The smell is not my favorite, but I can't smell it after I'm done washing and rinsing my face. It keeps my skin hydrated and is great for my sensitive skin!
Leeann H.
Leeann H.
Carrollton, TX
I like this cleansing oil, it breaks down makeup, dirt and oil very well. It is not harsh on the skin and does not irritate the eyes and I like the price of Boscia products in general. I buy mine at Sephora at my local mall. I like that it comes in a gel so it does not come out to runny.
ashley m.
ashley m.
Laredo, TX
I love this cleansing oil mainly because it took all of my makeup off my face with just one use of it. I did not irritate my eyes at all. The smell of it is nice and it is organic and natural as well. I cant wait for to buy the full size of it. its definitely worth the money.
Jeanna D.
Jeanna D.
Is this okay to use for acne-prone skin?
Neejkajsiab Y.
Neejkajsiab Y.
Sacramento, CA
I have been mulling over whether or not I should buy this product because I do have dry skin. Is it a good investment?
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
My skin has been super dry with the cold weather. So I'm looking to switch to an oil based cleanser. I have two questions....will this remove my make-up too (including waterproof mascara) or do I need to use makeup remover first? And also since this is a gel oil, do you think I can use with my clarisonic? (This is not a huge deal breaker for me, but was just curious?)
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Bronx, NY
Is this cleanser good for oily skin?
Amber S.
Amber S.
I'm very curious on how my skin will react to using a cleansing oil. I do have a bit of an oily T zone, has anyone with the same problem used this product and had positive results?