BY BOSCIA #36 in Face Oil

An anti-aging botanical blend of cold-pressed Tsubaki (Camellia) Oil and protein-rich Wakame (Japanese Sea Kelp) hydrates and replenishes, leaving skin smoother, softer and more supple.
“The best-kept Japanese beauty secret in a bottle that reveals geisha-like glow.”

How to Use:

Apply two to three drops in the morning prior to makeup or at night. Blend with your moisturizer or foundation for instantly visible radiance. For all skin types. Can also be used as a hydrating and smoothing treatment for hair and body.

Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Squalane, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Tocopherol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis, (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil

• Definitely been wanting to try this out! How many times a week wo...14 Answers
  • Will this help make my cream contour palette be more blendable ? 1 Answers
  • Is this better than using 100% organic argon oil? 2 Answers
boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil
  • "This lightly scented Camellia oil rapidly absorbs into your skin without any residue. It's rich in color yet fluid enough to only need several drops either on your entire face or target areas. I loved how it rids my skin of dry patches and when added to my foundation gives my face a radiant glow. You can also add a few drops in your moisturizer as well. It's a versatile oil product. The dropper applicator is mess free and allows you to pull up just the right amount of product you need at one time. It makes me feel good knowing the ingredients are protecting my skin from free radicals and pollution while it's moisturizing. My long time members know I have always used Japanese Camellia Oil in my hair and raved about it and now they made a non greasy formula that I can use on my face Bottom line: The product is not only a spurge for my skin but it's affordable and the bottle is humungous! You receive almost two ounces of rich oil for the price of one moisturizer so your getting double the value. The fact that I can control the amount of oil I need and the versatility of the product that can be blended into foundation or moisturizer makes it a nice workhorse. Plus it look pretty sitting on my vanity table! I suspect that I'll get a lot of use from the Tsubaki oil for more than a month since I just need a few drops at a time. It's an impressive product from a trusted brand as Boscia never disappoints me. I recommend this as a must have in your beauty arsenal. Has anyone tried this yet? " in 24 reviews
  • "With all the oils out there, this does not get as much hype as it deserves. Hands down so much better than the Josie Maran oil that everyone talks about. I have sensitive combo skin and rosacea on my cheeks. This has not irritated my skin or caused me any breakouts. It has helped with my makeup go on easier and it smells great." in 11 reviews
Starr A.
This is my holy grail facial oil, and the product that got me into skincare/k beauty/j beauty in the first place. Did wonders for my dry, flaky, sensitive skin on my cheeks and around my nose. I applied it at night, and I noticed a dramatic difference the next day. I repurchase this constantly. It is pricey but 100% worth the money to me.
Kristi G.
Japan to Bermuda back to Alaska!
This is my daily go to before moisturizer. You just need a tiny bit and it absorbs quickly. Don’t be worried about the “oil” in the name- it really does absorb. This has kept my skin clear from acne and dryness...it also helps fine lines and wrinkles stay at bay. I’ve used this for years and will continue to!
Rachel S.
Ridgefield, CT
I have this but I haven’t been reaching for it as much as I should. The packaging is beautiful and I love the K-beauty inspired vibe. I believe I’ll start applying it more when I run out of other moisturizers. When I have used this it is always very hydrating and smells calming. It doesn’t irritate my skin.
Amanda C.
So happy i took a chance on this product! After having a not so great experience with another brand i had returned and sworn off of facial oils completely until the rouge sale came and i knew i needed to step up my skin care game. It smells like something you'd find at lush and it doesn't leave a thick oily film on your face until the end of time. It soaks in after time and makes your skin feel soft and refreshed. The size is bigger than other brands on the market and it is cheaper , too . The packaging is beautiful, sleek, and sturdy. I will be rebuying when i run out, which i feel wont be anytime soon lol .
Ashley S.
This has been a lifesaver this winter. It is my first serum-type of product. I find it locks in moisture & goes well with my The Ordinary products. A little goes a long way, however. It does not sink into the skin well (even if not used on top of other products) if you use too much.
Kamryn F.
Feels very nice and moisturizing on the skin however if apply during the day the oil lasts and does not become absorbed. I would recommend to apply the oil at nighttime before bed; however you will want to make sure you change your pillowcase often due to the oil.
Maddie A.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of my favorite face oils. It absorbs very well and leaves my face looking gooey and beautiful! It is quite expensive which is definitely a downside for me. I do feel like there are cheaper options out there but this is still a great product.
Lelu F.
This oil is a heavenly product from Boscia. Besides being a natural brand, it is a multitasker. You can use this oil as a primer for dry skin before makeup to get a smooth airbrushed look, you can use it as a moisturizer for any skintype to hydrate and soothe the skin, use it as a hair oil or on the hands and body as needed. Price is great and since you only need couple of drops it lasts forever. I would highly recommend this oil to everyone in need of a pleasing calming, hydrating product.
Lillian L.
Jacksonville, AR
Perfect for my dry skin. Doesn’t clog my pores or do anything weird to my skin. Plus at the end of the bottle I started using it for my hair!! Can totally put too much in your hair real quick though, Use a light amount.
laurel H.
Ozone Park, NY
It’s pretty awesome, I actually use it in combination with there cleanser and does a pretty good job. But to be honest I probably use it once a month instead of regularly because I’m kinda of lazy with my face treatments.
Daisy T.
Definitely been wanting to try this out! How many times a week would you recommend using this product? Daily?
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Does this product work? Is it worth buying?
Raven S.
Lenoir, NC
What is this product for?
Erin B.
Do most people blend this with their moisturizer or use by itself!
Brialee N.
I've been looking for a serum/ Beauty oil and I've heard some reviews on this product. What do YOU think? Worth the price? Does it do what is promised? Thank you for your time!