BY BOSCIA #33 in Face Oil

An anti-aging botanical blend of cold-pressed Tsubaki (Camellia) Oil and protein-rich Wakame (Japanese Sea Kelp) hydrates and replenishes, leaving skin smoother, softer and more supple.
“The best-kept Japanese beauty secret in a bottle that reveals geisha-like glow.”

How to Use:

Apply two to three drops in the morning prior to makeup or at night. Blend with your moisturizer or foundation for instantly visible radiance. For all skin types. Can also be used as a hydrating and smoothing treatment for hair and body.

Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Squalane, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Tocopherol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis, (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil

• Definitely been wanting to try this out! How many times a...14 Answers
  • Will this help make my cream contour palette be more blen...1 Answers
  • Is this better than using 100% organic argon oil? 2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This lightly scented Camellia oil rapidly absorbs into your skin without any residue. It's rich in color yet fluid enough to only need several drops either on your entire face or target areas. I loved how it rids my skin of dry patches and when added to my foundation gives my face a radiant glow. You can also add a few drops in your moisturizer as well. It's a versatile oil product. The dropper applicator is mess free and allows you to pull up just the right amount of product you need at one time. It makes me feel good knowing the ingredients are protecting my skin from free radicals and pollution while it's moisturizing. My long time members know I have always used Japanese Camellia Oil in my hair and raved about it and now they made a non greasy formula that I can use on my face Bottom line: The product is not only a spurge for my skin but it's affordable and the bottle is humungous! You receive almost two ounces of rich oil for the price of one moisturizer so your getting double the value. The fact that I can control the amount of oil I need and the versatility of the product that can be blended into foundation or moisturizer makes it a nice workhorse. Plus it look pretty sitting on my vanity table! I suspect that I'll get a lot of use from the Tsubaki oil for more than a month since I just need a few drops at a time. It's an impressive product from a trusted brand as Boscia never disappoints me. I recommend this as a must have in your beauty arsenal. Has anyone tried this yet? " in 24 reviews
  • "With all the oils out there, this does not get as much hype as it deserves. Hands down so much better than the Josie Maran oil that everyone talks about. I have sensitive combo skin and rosacea on my cheeks. This has not irritated my skin or caused me any breakouts. It has helped with my makeup go on easier and it smells great." in 11 reviews
Cassie D.
Minneapolis
I've used about half of my bottle of this facial oil, and so far I really like it. It smells pleasant, moisturizes my skin, and I always wake up with a supple, hydrated face. It's also not too heavy feeling for summer! It's a little expensive, but the size of the bottle is pretty good. All in all, I may repurchase once I finish my bottle!
monica w.
This product is what got me drawn to all of Boscia's beauty products. Every time I use as before my foundation I get a flawless look that does not even call from any primer. I am so in love with this oil, it yruley makes my skin look really great. A song as a sell it I will always continue to buy it! This product is a 10 out of 10
Kouly M.
Saint Paul, MN
The bottle requires more than a few drops than written instructions, but not overwhelming a lot needed to apply. It goes on a bit tacky if it is applied by itself and looks really shiny. Recommend to mix with a foundation for extra hydration or with a moisturizer. The price for the whole bottle is quite expensive, I haven't found mich use for it. I wish it came in a smaller size.
Naomi D.
Desert Hot Springs
I absolutely loved the smell of this! Unfortunately my first bottle is out, and I blame the packaging. After a month or two, it wouldn’t close proper. So when I’d travel, I’d have to zip it up in a ziplock bag and be super careful with my bag so it wouldn’t spill. But I’m the end it would always and eventually it ran out. Sad face. But I still love the product and what it did.
Nabeelah S.
Really like this oil. Super moisturizing and sinks straight into your skin. However, my only grievance is that if you have dry skin and haven’t exfoliated, it will pill up on your skin which is kind of gross. It’s happened more than once with this product. But other than that, love it a lot! Just make sure your putting it on on super clean exfoliated skin!
Amanda C.
So happy i took a chance on this product! After having a not so great experience with another brand i had returned and sworn off of facial oils completely until the rouge sale came and i knew i needed to step up my skin care game. It smells like something you'd find at lush and it doesn't leave a thick oily film on your face until the end of time. It soaks in after time and makes your skin feel soft and refreshed. The size is bigger than other brands on the market and it is cheaper , too . The packaging is beautiful, sleek, and sturdy. I will be rebuying when i run out, which i feel wont be anytime soon lol .
Ashley S.
This has been a lifesaver this winter. It is my first serum-type of product. I find it locks in moisture & goes well with my The Ordinary products. A little goes a long way, however. It does not sink into the skin well (even if not used on top of other products) if you use too much.
Briley
Baton Rouge, LA
This is a great oil that balanced out my already oily/combo skin. I liked using this at night as my moisturizer and sometimes even mixed in with my foundation if I wanted it to blend out even better. Very much worth it. It lasted me a long time as well, you get a lot of product.
Kamryn F.
Feels very nice and moisturizing on the skin however if apply during the day the oil lasts and does not become absorbed. I would recommend to apply the oil at nighttime before bed; however you will want to make sure you change your pillowcase often due to the oil.
Nichole B.
Florissant, MO
I purchased on sale from Sephora and use it to moisturize my face, body, and hair while traveling. It comes in handy as a multitasking oil in a travel friendly size bottle. The medicine dropper was great until it was damaged and the glass can be kind of a hazard.
Daisy T.
Middle Vlg, NY
Definitely been wanting to try this out! How many times a week would you recommend using this product? Daily?
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Does this product work? Is it worth buying?
Raven S.
Lenoir, NC
What is this product for?
Erin B.
Do most people blend this with their moisturizer or use by itself!
Brialee N.
I've been looking for a serum/ Beauty oil and I've heard some reviews on this product. What do YOU think? Worth the price? Does it do what is promised? Thank you for your time!