boscia Super Cool De-Puffing Eye Balm  uploaded by Sara L.

BY BOSCIA

A cooling and soothing balm that instantly de-puffs and revives tired eyes. Give your eyes an instant pick-me-up with this seven-peptide complex that helps diminish puffiness, dark circles, and fine lines. The silky smooth formula glides on with super-cooling, light hydration and flawlessly blends under or over makeup. The formula of licorice root extract, a soothing antioxidant, nourishes and protects the delicate eye area and the blend of botanical oils provides sheer hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This balm is preservative-free, dermatologist-tested, alcohol-free, pH balanced, free of animal testing and animal ingredients.

• Does this really de-puff? I'd love to try this 4 Answers
  • How does this wear under makeup? 1 Answers
  • Does this have any significant scent? Is it good for sensitive s...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I tried this product while traveling out of the country. On planes and then with jet lag, my eyes get really puffy. It was instantly cooling and refreshing but, I didn't notice de-puffing. Lasted for about 1 hr. It traveled well and is portable. I didn't need a mirror to use it, it goes on like a little deodorant .While I really liked it, I took away a star because it was expensive in my opinion and not easily accessible. I realize that people my snub their nose at the idea of Walgreens, CVS, Target or Walmart but these are the places that I can access easily when on the run. I don't like that I had to hunt around online to figure out where to buy this and I don't have a Sephora that close to me. It did last a long time. I used it for over a month before I ran out.
Courtney H.
Bayport, NY
I am in love with boscia products and this has to be my favorite! The cooling feeling is so perfect for early mornings and although I don't typically have puffy eyes this just makes me feel great! I even throw it in my bag for a midday pick me up on those extra long days. Doesn't leave the skin feeling sticky or thick like some eye treatments. Highly recommend
Stephanie M.
I love the cooling and mint tingly balm on my delicate under eyes. It hydrates very well and I'm currently what I use as a skin prep for my concealer. It holds onto product well and doesn't pill with your foundation or concealer. The tiny portable size makes it great for travel.
Dena B.
Lapeer, MI
This is a must have for travel. Perfect size. Really works. Glides on with ease and really cools and depuffs under the eyes. A must have for long flights and early mornings. I always keep a backup so I never get bags under my eyes. It lasts a long time and fits in any bag.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Very neat product. I love this during the summer because it cools and hydrates under the eye. I have a sample size of this and will probably repurchase. I wasn't expecting much but this gave me less puffy and hydrated eye area. I recommend for any skin type.
Erin S.
This is a beach bag essential for me! Not only does it help de-puff but it's really refreshing after you've spent the day in the sun. Goes on really easily and has a great cooling sensation that's perfect after the beach!
Polly C.
Hackleburg, AL
I love the way it make my eyes !! Would love to have it ! This is a good product!!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong
I recently received this product as a sample at my local Sephora, and was super excited to try it, but my excitement was very short-lived, it did nothing to help with the puffiness under my eyes and was very harsh, it was as if I rubbed Menthol under my eyes, it made my eyes tear and just completely irritated them. I most certainly would not recommend this product to anyone and if I could give it to 0 star's  I would!
Nina C.
This product is a lifesaver for mornings  after all nighters when I don't want to look like a complete zombie.  I don't wear makeup most days, so it's nice to have a way to deal with the telltale puffy, dark circles without resorting to concealer.  Works well as long as you don't expect miracles.
Shay B.
Loretto, PA
My under eyes can get pretty bad sometimes especially after a long study session. A friend told me to try this product and at first I was skeptical because usually these don't work well for me. The price seemed like a little much but it was so worth it and it made me feel great.
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really de-puff? I'd love to try this
Jessica C.
Kula, HI
Does this have any significant scent? Is it good for sensitive skin?
Sejal M.
Parsippany, NJ
Does this really work for under eye bags??
Kristina G.
How long does one bottle usually last?
Marisol H.
Machesney Pk, IL
Does this last all day? & does it depuff baggy eyes easily?