BeautyFaceFacial Skincareboscia
Super-Cool De-Puffing Eye Balm

boscia Super-Cool De-Puffing Eye Balm

A Cooling And Soothing Eye Balm That Instantly De-puffs And Revives Tired Eyes. Glides On Silky-smooth And “super Cool” With Light Hydration. Perfect For An On-the-go Eye-pick-me-up.

How to Use:

Apply Am And Pm Under Or Over Makeup To The Eye Area And Throughout The Day Or Whenever You Need A Quick Fix. Close Both Inner And Outer Caps To Ensure Product Efficacy.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Sodium Stearate, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether, Glycereth-26, Peg-8 Dimethicone, Xylitylglucoside, Peg-150 Distearate, Anhydroxylitol, Menthyl Lactate, Potassium Alginate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Xylitol, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Carbomer, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Oil, Amino Esters-1, Polysorbate 20, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

I bought this as a trio set and not sure if the Depuff Eye Balm is a stand alone moisturizer or it’s applied with the other eye creams.
Does it liquidate dark circles?
Would you recommend this product for sensitive skin?
Start your review of boscia Super-Cool De-Puffing Eye Balm!
How would you rate this product?
GRACIE W.
LA
boscia Super-Cool De-Puffing Eye Balm uploaded by GRACIE W.
Found this at Costco in a set with the mini indigo eye cream, so I had to test it out. I’m honestly not a big eye cream person, but I’ve noticed my under eye bags getting a bit darker these days. This balm is indeed super cool in that it feels nice and cold when you apply it, but doesn’t really do much other than that. I haven’t seen a change in terms of appearance and puffiness, so I don’t think I’d get the full size version!
Cindy C.
boscia Super-Cool De-Puffing Eye Balm uploaded by Cindy C.
This is my first time ever using an "eye balm." I didn't realize these were even a thing so I was very intruigued to use it. The balm definitely glides on super smoothly and you can feel the cooling effect almost immediately. The product mentions that it "instantly de-puffs and revives tired eyes" but I don't think it actually does anything except for the cooling sensation. I didn't notice any dramatic results and would definitely recommend other eye creams for reducing puffiness and fluid rentention around the eyes. I'm so so glad I did not pay full price on this and you shouldn't too!!
Yesenia R.
This eye cream is for when you haven’t slept enough and woke up with puffy eyes. Rub under your eyes and they’ll wake up in about 10 minutes. Very refreshing, especially when it’s stored in a fridge.
Cindy W.
Los Angeles, CA
boscia Super-Cool De-Puffing Eye Balm uploaded by Cindy W.
It really glides on super smoothly, feels immediately cooling and keeps my eyes from feeling tired! 🤗 There are times when I’m at work with exhausted eyes and I honestly wished I had this with me to refresh and wake me up! It’s slightly hydrating which is an added plus. This has definitely become my go-to eye care product especially when I’m tired or need to depuff my tired, swollen eyes.
Stephanie M.
I love the cooling and mint tingly balm on my delicate under eyes. It hydrates very well and I'm currently what I use as a skin prep for my concealer. It holds onto product well and doesn't pill with your foundation or concealer. The tiny portable size makes it great for travel.
Erin S.
This is a beach bag essential for me! Not only does it help de-puff but it's really refreshing after you've spent the day in the sun. Goes on really easily and has a great cooling sensation that's perfect after the beach!
JoJo M.
Moon Township, PA
Of all the Boscia products I use, this one is one of my favorites. I like the applicator. Easy to apply and great for travel.
Jillian G.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favorite skincare items I’ve ever used. I always wake up with puffy swollen eyes in the morning (and dark circles too) and swiping this under my eye immediately cools and wakes up my eye. Instant results and lasts a long time!
Lily F.
vancouver
Purchased at: Costco
This came in a set with eye cream. It smells minty and glides in smoothly. Has a little big of a tingly feeling. But other than that, didn’t see much difference. Won’t purchase again.
Anzhelika K.
Staten Island, NY
boscia Super-Cool De-Puffing Eye Balm uploaded by Anzhelika K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this eye balm! This product might look like is not enough, but definitely goes a long way. Perfect way to de-puff your eyes in the morning, very effective. The balm gives the eyes a well rested look, will definitely buy it again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...