boscia Super-Cool De-Puffing Eye Balm uploaded by Marisa S.boscia Super-Cool De-Puffing Eye Balm uploaded by Sara L.

BY BOSCIA

A Cooling And Soothing Eye Balm That Instantly De-puffs And Revives Tired Eyes. Glides On Silky-smooth And “super Cool” With Light Hydration. Perfect For An On-the-go Eye-pick-me-up.

How to Use:

Apply Am And Pm Under Or Over Makeup To The Eye Area And Throughout The Day Or Whenever You Need A Quick Fix. Close Both Inner And Outer Caps To Ensure Product Efficacy.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Sodium Stearate, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether, Glycereth-26, Peg-8 Dimethicone, Xylitylglucoside, Peg-150 Distearate, Anhydroxylitol, Menthyl Lactate, Potassium Alginate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Xylitol, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Carbomer, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Oil, Amino Esters-1, Polysorbate 20, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

• Does this last all day? & does it depuff baggy eyes easily? 2 Answers
  • Does this really de-puff? I'd love to try this 4 Answers
  • How does this wear under makeup? 1 Answers
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this product on a whim at Sephora, and I actually really like it. It gives my under eyes a nice cool refreshing feeling after applying. Don't expect your bags to completely disappear, but it is pleasant. It comes in a fat, short looking chapstick tube, and is very easy to apply. My only gripe is it seems a bit expensive for how small it is, but I guess I'll see how long it lasts.
Ashley S.
Indianapolis, IN
One of my absolute favorite cooling under eye creams and the first one I tried when I started working night shifts. The cooling element helped to depuff and soothe my undereye.
Marisa S.
Nassau County
So far so good! I just recently picked up this product as per recommendation from a friend. I will say, the product is a litttttle pricey for the amount of product in the tube. However, it makes my undereyes less dark and less puffy! My whole life I've suffered with dark under eyes and this completely ride them! Definitely one of my whole grail skin care products. I have yet to try it with makeup over it, so updates to follow!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I recently received this product as a sample at my local Sephora, and was super excited to try it, but my excitement was very short-lived, it did nothing to help with the puffiness under my eyes and was very harsh, it was as if I rubbed Menthol under my eyes, it made my eyes tear and just completely irritated them. I most certainly would not recommend this product to anyone and if I could give it to 0 star's  I would!
Nina C.
This product is a lifesaver for mornings  after all nighters when I don't want to look like a complete zombie.  I don't wear makeup most days, so it's nice to have a way to deal with the telltale puffy, dark circles without resorting to concealer.  Works well as long as you don't expect miracles.
Linda L.
eastchester, NY
Late night has no effect on this de puffing eye balm.  This is my go to when I may have stayed out too late the previous night.  It is a great value and truly works! It is gentle and I recommend it as part of your morning make up routine.  There is no need to change the formula, it is perfection!
Ashlie S.
Denham Spgs, LA
This does what it claims... De puffs, soothes, and calms the eye area. I really like the way it feels cooling, and I like the it's in a stick for quick easy application. However, I don't know that it has any long term effects, which is what I'm ultimately interested in.
Angelique J.
Seattle, WA
I have issues with puffiness as a student who does not sleep much. I was a first time user and although it is mildly effective and sleek packaging it wasn't quite the impact I was looking for. The jury is still out about repurchasing.
Rebecca G.
I freaking love this thing. It is very small and kind of pricey for what it is but I really enjoyed it while I had it. It actually cools your face for a while and feels super nice. It doesn't depuff too much but when I am on an airplane and want a pick-me-up this is my go-to.
Gloria S.
Arlington Tx
I live for this product it's amazing and really hydrated my skin. Like all skin products it's particular to the type that you have but for most it works really well and causes a noticeable difference in the brightness of your skin.
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Does this really de-puff? I'd love to try this
Jessica C.
Kula, HI
Does this have any significant scent? Is it good for sensitive skin?
Sejal M.
Parsippany, NJ
Does this really work for under eye bags??
Marisol H.
Machesney Pk, IL
Does this last all day? & does it depuff baggy eyes easily?
Kristina G.
How long does one bottle usually last?