boscia Super-Charge Overnight Moisture uploaded by Miranda W.boscia Super-Charge Overnight Moisture uploaded by Miranda W.

BY BOSCIA

A Super-charged Nighttime Moisturizer That Revitalizes Skin With A Botanically Based Resurrection Complex To Reduce And Prevent Fine Lines And Wrinkles.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Isostearate, Squalane, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Stearate, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract, Lavandula Stoechas Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol

• How well is this product?1 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it work with people who hav...1 Answers
  • Is this good for people with oily skin ? Or would this be...7 Answers
boscia Super-Charge Overnight Moisture
  • "Greatest moisturizer for dry dry skin! Half a pump is all you would need with Boscia products. This line is natural and is paraben free" in 14 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product! In fact, this is the one that caused me to become a full-on Boscia skin-care junkie! I received a small sample in a Sephora order, and from that very first night, I was in LOVE! I immediately ordered this and the Boscia Tsubaki beauty oil. The cleansers came a few weeks later. This is so rich and velvety, and it hold that moisture ALL NIGHT! I have NEVER had a moisturizer that continued moisturizing overnight. With everything I've tried, I always woke up the next morning with skin that felt dry and taut. With this product, however, you will NOT have that problem! I've been a Boscia skin line user for over 6 months, and in that time can honestly say that I have seen a HUGE improvement in my skin! I have a beauty channel on You Tube, I'm a professional Makeup Artist, and my viewers have noticed that something is "different." So, I've told them, it's Boscia! After trying SO many other skincare lines, including but not limited to, Meaningful Beauty, Clinique, Mary Kay, etc., I happened upon this line, and from the very first night that I used it, I was a goner. I fell in love immediately, as soon as I woke up the next morning and my skin felt as soft as a baby's behind! I'm 42 years old, and I have seen a reduction in my fine lines, and my skin is SO full of life and I have that "glow" now! I will forever be a Boscia skincare girl, as long as the product exists, and as long as they never change their formula, as so many other skincare lines have!" in 9 reviews
  • "A little goes such a long way, so it was well worth the splurge. This is extremely hydrating and moisturizing for my extra-dry skin, without irritating my sensitive skin or making me break out. I see an incredible difference the next morning on the nights that I do use this." in 5 reviews
Issabela G.
spring lake
Siiii! Es el descubriendo del año para mi! Estaba buscando la crema de noche perfecta para una rutina rápida, y encontré esta! No puedo dejar de recomendar esta marca.
Esta crema es súper hidratante pero liviana es muy rica y sobre todo se siente muy bien!!!!
Nhi B.
stockton, CA
I’ve been using SO many moisturizers and this one is so good! I apply just one pump all over my face at night and it leaves my skin super moisturizer without look greasy. My dry winter skin no longer flakes and I’ll definitely repurchase
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
I received a sample with my Bosica purchase and I am hooked! I never knew my skin was missing out on much needed moisture. I've been using a different one and it does well but now that I tried this, I realized my other didn't do enough. My little packet lasted me weeks. I noticed I only had to use this product every other day or every 2 days. My skin not only looks better but feels better. I've heard the product is small for the price but from what I've tried, a little goes a long way. So I think it'll be worth it
aaliyah u.
Chandler, AZ
This is a great moisturizer for my sensitive, acne-prone, dry skin. I actually use this in spots where my skin is red or has dry patches, or before I use a sulfur acne medication on my breakouts. Sometimes I just use it alone on a breakout and it helps reduce the redness and irritation a lot. I have used this for years and will continue to do so. Worth trying out if you have sensitive, dry skin!
Lorena S.
Port St Lucie, FL
this product is so good for any type of skin in general. You will wake up with the softest baby skin. Also little does goes a long way with thing product, like a tiny little bit on your fingers and will cover more than half of your face. and it also smells delicious. I use this every night without any exceptions and I do recommend it to everyone and anyone !
Anjelica N.
Lubbock, TX
This product is life changing! I purchased this on a whim after my normal night time moisturizer ran out and it works so well. I love the packaging and I love that the product doesn't just sit on top of the skin but actually working itself into the skin so you don't go to bed feeling greasy. My skin feels so moisturized in the morning. I love this!
Hannah L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This productive seems effective enough but I hated the feel of it on my skin. It’s thick and greasy and generally unpleasant. I also didn’t enjoy the smell. The packaging is nice with the tube and lid you can really control how much comes out so a little goes a long way. It might be better for dry or oily skin but not a great match for my combination skin.
Teri B.
Vici, OK

Rishi S.
I love this moisturizer! It worked overnight torestore the moisture. It is soft and smooth when apllying.
It says it reduce the appearance of and prevent fine lines and wrinkles but i havent seen any of this. Perhaps i dont have them. This product is preservative-, ethanol alcohol-, artificial fragrance- and color-free.
Paola B.
Somerset, NJ
I am hooked on this product. This brand uses only the best ingredients and delivers botanical that target specific skin concerns. My skin is dry and I use this every night with their hydrating mask. It is pretty thick but not greasy, my skin absorbs it right away. I have noticed a huge improvement on my fine lines and overall texture of my skin. Highly recommended this.
Tonya M.
Modesto, CA
Is this good for people with oily skin ? Or would this be more for dry skin . Is it greasy
Ivy C.
Buffalo, NY
How well is this product?
Livia C.
How well does this work? Does it work with people who have skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis?