BY BOSCIA

An emollient-rich cleanser. Effectively remove makeup and impurities with this rich blend that replenishes skin as it cleans. A complex of botanical emollients nourishes and protects dry, delicate skin. This skincare essential, along with the entire Boscia line, is free of preservatives. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

boscia Soothing Cleansing Cream
  • "This is a really great hydrating and effective make up remover and facial cleanser. I love the way it helps to take everything off as it cleans my skin, and even when I'm using it without make up on it still leaves my skin feeling nice and cleansed and comfortable. " in 3 reviews
  • "Another really good product that I really enjoy. I have very dry and Sensitive skin and this product is really go for both" in 3 reviews
Michelle S.
Pawnee, IL
This product was decent but not the best. It was pretty moisturizing but my face just didn’t feel clean after using it. I didn’t hate it but i won’t purchase again. I have combo skin, I think maybe this would be good for someone with dry skin.
VAL C.
Falls Church, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this cleanser I used it for several months only reason I stopped buying it was because I wanted something cheaper and bigger. This product removes my make up completely just by washing my face with my hands I loved the smell of it and that it was not harsh. It would never leave my face dry and I will wash my face twice a day with it.
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
Very nice cleanser! I little higher on the price scale, but bocsia products always are-but that’s because their products work wonders! It can be found at Sephora or other department stores-I’ve only sampled it because I don’t care to spend $50 on a face cleanser haha but if you can afford it why not!
Maryah H.
chadron
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is okay at clearing out my breakouts. I like to use it as a cleanser after I clean my makeup off but I have to use another product for clearing my breakouts. It does a good job but doesn’t quite give me the extra oomph I need. Other than that it is gentle and great for sensitive skin. I still love this product.
ALEXIS A.
Chino, CA
When I wear make up I want to take it all off completely at night and this is what this product promised but did not deliver I would use a make up wipes after and there would still be residue even after I washed my face so this is not a product I would recommend
Samantha T.
Villas, NJ
I had gotten a sample of this in a subscription box and after trying for a few days loved it. The light smell was pleasant, my skin felt great after and very clean. My skin can dry easily with cleanser and never experienced that with this product.
Karina C.
chicago
Lilian J.
This Boscia product is the one I enjoyed the most, opposed to the charcoal scrub. It's very gentle on the skin. Not sure if it's pricey since I received mine in a Christmas kit. But I would recommend this particular boscia product.
leeaahhdeelo D.
Terryville, CT
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this stuff! Removes all of my makeup gently and effectively. It is great for any type of skin. I have very dry skin and my face feels nourished and refreshed after I use this. Would definitely recommend!
Laura M.
Danville, VA
Borrowed from my sister while staying with her and loved how sensitive this product was! It left my skin feeling ultra clean and smooth! I have debated several times about buying it again! Love the way the packaging is as well!