BY BOSCIA

An emollient-rich cleanser. Effectively remove makeup and impurities with this rich blend that replenishes skin as it cleans. A complex of botanical emollients nourishes and protects dry, delicate skin. This skincare essential, along with the entire Boscia line, is free of preservatives. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

Hien N.
Hien N.
ann arbor
I've used the whole bottle up! One of the few products I can get through within a year. I enjoyed the cleanser because it didn't strip me. Did I repurchase? No because there so many other great products out there I want to try. Overall you can't really go wrong with this cleanser but I did feel the bottle was small so I went through it quickly.
Carly M.
Carly M.
New Jersey
Love this cream it really helps with my dry skin and makes it feel so smooth it has nice packaging and I recommend it it's good value and not to pricy for me it is effective not disappointing to me I would think everyone else would like it if they would try it it's one of my favorites
Amy P.
Amy P.
Daly City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this product to try a different to type of makeup remover. This def removes everything, even waterproof mascara! But it's not my type of remover because sometimes I'll just want to remove my makeup and go to bed. This remover leaves all the makeup residue on your face along with oil so you gotta wash your face after. Call me lazy!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my daily cleanser. I think it does a great job of keeping my skin clean without that harsh, super tight and drying feeling. I do remove my makeup before I use this. I think the packaging is smart and easy to use since its a pump. I would buy this again!
Barbie M.
Barbie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the ONLY cleanser I have found so far that doesn't have a coconut derived product in it (I have acne promo skin and coconut derived products will make me break out). I have ran out and repurchased this item already, and will continue to do so!!
Moxie C.
Moxie C.
Oakland
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bosnia soothing cleaning cream works really well. It has a minty feel on your skin that really get in the poses. Is really gental so you can use it around your eyes. Easily removes makeup even mascara. I recommend this product even for oily skin
Carrie K.
Carrie K.
Olmsted Twp, OH
This is one of my favorite cleansers. The packaging makes the product easy to use. I enjoy the light scent, the texture is smooth and your skin is nicely cleansed without stripping your skin. I notice I need less moisturizer and product with continued use of this cleanser.
Mallorie L.
Mallorie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great hydrating and effective make up remover and facial cleanser. I love the way it helps to take everything off as it cleans my skin, and even when I'm using it without make up on it still leaves my skin feeling nice and cleansed and comfortable.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Wildomar
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love! This was much better than I expected it to be. Super refreshing and hydrating. I love the simple design and the overall clean feeling it gave. Definitely would recommend to those looking for a nice cleanser.
STEPHANIE G.
STEPHANIE G.
I received a sample from sephora. It was an ok product and I'm not sure that I would consider purchasing a full size bottle because it wasn't that impressive and the packaging was basic. I'd try again but maybe not buy.