boscia Smoothing Facial Polish uploaded by Diana C.

BY BOSCIA

A facial exfoliator that gently nourishes and polishes away dull, dry skin. This smoothing facial exfoliator contains natural mannan granules to gently polish away dull, dry skin. Willowherb calms irritation as medicinal carbon absorbs dirt and oil. A combination of fruit extracts and powerful antioxidants promote circulation and accelerate skin cell regeneration and hydratration, while helping to protect against free radical damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

boscia Smoothing Facial Polish
  • "I have had several breakouts from using similar products. this facial polish works excellent without being harsh. since my skin is dry and sensitive, it is crucial for me to exfoliat. this product gently removes any dirt and leaves my skin glowing. buy it buy it buy it!!" in 11 reviews
  • "Very great moisturizing product. It definitely gets the job done! You won't have to keep reapplying this moisturizer because it sets on the face for a long time. Its very good and worth the price!" in 3 reviews
Savannah T.
Gentle with minimal scent. Light and gentle product that is good for Every day use. A bit on the pricey side, but it does work well. I would probably not purchase again though I did enjoy it.
Katlynn B.
Auburn, NY
Stuff works wonders with my skin and I really like it it’s easy to apply it helps with my acts me and my brightness on my face and I would recommend getting them or use it more than once and I’m happy to get it
brooke s.
Odessa, FL
I live for this brand. This facial creme works well for m skins without irritation. I bought this product from my local Sephora. It has a nice price, and I will definitely buy the product again.
wendy m.
I love these products they are very good and it and I think it is worth it to purchase it all the time it leaves your skin so soft and smooth right after you use it and it smells really good.
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
I love using this at the end of the day to clean my face. It's a simple and quick step to add if you don't have time to cleanse your face. It's super subtle and not too rough so it would work for sensitive skin. It has a very light scent which is not at all overwhelming. It leaves my face soft and moist. It leaves me feeling refreshed after a long day.
marie s.
this product left my face super smooth and even gave me a beautiful glow I really recommend this product for people with combination skin like me this really evens out the oils on your skin I use this product on a daily when I get out the shower it keeps my face nice a moisturized and makes my makeup look flawless.
Sidney C.
Louisville , KY
This was a normal exfoliating scrub for the face. Wasn't irritating, but I did not find the exfoliation strong enough for my skin. I prefer to exfoliate once a week and this product is much better suited to every day or every other day use. Overall not a bad product, but also nothing special.
Gilsia G.
Mount Vernon, NY
I feel that this product is a little overrated and it doesn't do what is claimed to do. I bought this at Sephora because one of the representatives recommended me. I wouldn't purchase this again. If I get something else in one of the boxes by influenster i would try give it a chance but I'm disappointed at this brand. Didn't meet my expectations.
Lenissa C.
Boscia smoothing facial polish is wonderful, i tend to have a sensitive skin and  i love how good this prodiuct works on me, the price is  good for the quality that  i got and the results are  doing wonders all the time i use it, i have it as a must in my beauty routine.
Christina E.
Sun valley , CA
This cleansing scrub is so gentle you can use it every day, I love how my skin looks and feels after using. Somehow it is moisturizing, or at least non-drying. I highly recommend this! You can buy this at sephora . My fravorite thing about this proud also is the fact that it's ORGANIC!