boscia Smoothing Facial Polish uploaded by Diana C.

boscia Smoothing Facial Polish

A facial exfoliator that gently nourishes and polishes away dull, dry skin. This smoothing facial exfoliator contains natural mannan granules to gently polish away dull, dry skin. Willowherb calms irritation as medicinal carbon absorbs dirt and oil. A combination of fruit extracts and powerful antioxidants promote circulation and accelerate skin cell regeneration and hydratration, while helping to protect against free radical damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Brooke S.
Odessa, FL
I live for this brand. This facial creme works well for m skins without irritation. I bought this product from my local Sephora. It has a nice price, and I will definitely buy the product again.
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
I love using this at the end of the day to clean my face. It's a simple and quick step to add if you don't have time to cleanse your face. It's super subtle and not too rough so it would work for sensitive skin. It has a very light scent which is not at all overwhelming. It leaves my face soft and moist. It leaves me feeling refreshed after a long day.
marie s.
this product left my face super smooth and even gave me a beautiful glow I really recommend this product for people with combination skin like me this really evens out the oils on your skin I use this product on a daily when I get out the shower it keeps my face nice a moisturized and makes my makeup look flawless.
Sidney C.
Louisville, KY
This was a normal exfoliating scrub for the face. Wasn't irritating, but I did not find the exfoliation strong enough for my skin. I prefer to exfoliate once a week and this product is much better suited to every day or every other day use. Overall not a bad product, but also nothing special.
Gilsia E.
Mount Vernon, NY
I feel that this product is a little overrated and it doesn't do what is claimed to do. I bought this at Sephora because one of the representatives recommended me. I wouldn't purchase this again. If I get something else in one of the boxes by influenster i would try give it a chance but I'm disappointed at this brand. Didn't meet my expectations.
lenissa C.
Boscia smoothing facial polish is wonderful, i tend to have a sensitive skin and  i love how good this prodiuct works on me, the price is  good for the quality that  i got and the results are  doing wonders all the time i use it, i have it as a must in my beauty routine.
Christina E.
Sun valley , CA
This cleansing scrub is so gentle you can use it every day, I love how my skin looks and feels after using. Somehow it is moisturizing, or at least non-drying. I highly recommend this! You can buy this at sephora . My fravorite thing about this proud also is the fact that it's ORGANIC!
Gabby R.
I got a sample of this in one of my makeup bag subscriptions. I loved the way it left my skin feeling so smooth and refreshed. The texture is brittle for exfoliating, and it sure works. I would recommend this to a friend and would definitely consider purchasing a full bottle!
Nayzs G.
This product works really good if you at trying to do a quick hydration to your skin. The packaging was very nice and clean. It is not pricey at all and is worth the money. I do think that maybe they can change the formula a tad bit but other then that great product.
shelby H.
Kalamazoo , MI
This made my skin visibly smoother and overall healthier looking. I have a problem with dry patches and this removed them without over doing it. I can always tell the difference when applying my makeup and how much smoother my makeup goes on. Would repurchase again.