BY BOSCIA

boscia Skin Perfecting Primer
  • "i have oily skin and large pores. this does a good job under makeup! keeps me matte. refines pores to an extent. would repurchase!" in 9 reviews
Molly P.
At first I thought primer was overrated, but I can definitely can see the difference. This product is light and moisturizing while helping to keep your makeup in place. Amazing product - would buy again!
Peyton A.
The packaging is also good because you don't need alot and with a nice squeeze tube in controls the outgoing amount quite well. Like most silicon based primer, it goes on very smooth and leaves my skin feel super silky and soft. It makes a great base for applying my mineral makeup afterward. I don't have any problem with my mineral foundation staying on the face because I use a setting spray as the last step. A plus for this product is that it contains more natural ingredients. I think I will stick to my photo finish Smashbox primer though.(:
Mia C.
I liked this primer for under my makeup. It didn't crease much when used around wrinkle areas like under the eyes and around the nose. It was gentle on my skin and was very breathable. I purchased this from Sephora. My only complaint was that it made my makeup separate in some places that got a little too oily like my t-zone.
Kimberly P.
Sequim , WA
I liked this and enjoy the smell my skin looked lovely after helped my makeup look great.packaging is very nice .this product met my expectations pretty well.good value  not too pricy I payed 20 with friends discount.
I feel a small inprove mentioned could be made in the texture.I would use again.
Kaelin A.
Menifee
I have tried this primer before and it left my skin super smooth. It has a very moisturizing feeling to it and makes your skin feel fresh and hydrated. It was a little pricey but for the effects it gives it is nice. I would recommend this to a friend. It did help my makeup last longer as well!
Destini F.
Hawthorne, CA
After I applied the primer, my skin and pores were so smooth and hardly noticeable. Definitely worth the price! I bought mine at Sephora as the lady who helped me could not stop raving about it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a smooth and filling primer.
katelyn M.
Although I found this to not be the best product for keeping makeup in place through the whole day, it still did a good job of holding my makeup for a few hours. It had a good consistency and wasn't too tacky or sticky like a lot of other primers I've tried before.
Tiffany L.
This is one of my all time favorite primers, I hate when it's sold out. It keeps my makeup on all day, keeps me fairly matte and my foundation goes on so smooth. I've tried other primers but i always go back to this one. It's a must have on my vanity.
Lori T.
Boscia primer is very nice. It goes on smoothly and makes your makeup look fresh and lasts long. It's around $30. The only problem is I haven't been able to find it in awhile. Not sure if it's discontinued or simply out of stock everywhere.
Nyesha C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Had issues with oily skin in my T zone, so a sephora representatives recommended this product. After using the product as my main primer, I noticed a huge difference in the wear time for my makeup, as well as my T zone not being as oily.
Judy Y.
Sacramento, CA
How does the primer feels? Is this a good brand I've never tried it before but would love to try this. Does this smell good?
Kelli A.
Ludlow, MA
First time seeing this! Is this silicone based? I have oily skin