boscia Self-Defense Vital Antioxidant Moisture SPF 30  uploaded by Logann O.

BY BOSCIA

A daytime moisturizer with eight antioxidants that provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and nourishes the skin to prevent premature signs of aging. Defend your skin against the first signs of aging with this antioxidant-rich daytime moisturizer that combines moisturizer and sunscreen for nourishment and protection. It absorbs quickly, prevents premature signs of aging, and promotes skin suppleness for a youthful look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is preservative-, ethanol alcohol-, artificial fragrance-, and color-free. It has been dermatologist tested and is pH balanced.

dayna m.
Kansas City
The Boscia Self-Defense Moiturizer was my daily moisturizer for a good two years, and when I finish my cache of moisturizer samples, I'll be picking up another tube of it. It moisturizes without feeling greasy, made my skin look and feel bright, clear and luminous, did not break me out, and —bonus!— has an SPF! This is a great product that is well worth the, admittedly expensive, price tag.
Markeria J.
Alexandria, VA
This moisturizer is lightweight with a very soft scent and great for someone who desires sun protection and moisture. My favorite thing has to be the fact that this moisturizer also has antioxidants in it that are good for protection from free radicals. The SPF also does not leave a cast behind on the skin so it's good to use without makeup as well. Definitely my go to travel moisturizer!
Clare T.
Chesterfield, MO
This is one of my favorite moisturizers. It leaves the skin feeling supple and moisturized without any noticable scent. I apply it before my makeup and I feel like it just makes my makeup look fresh and not too cakey upon application. Finally, it has SPF which is always a bonus for everyday wear to keep the wrinkles at bay!
Bethany C.
I love this product! It's basically just a thinner sunscreen but doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy at all. Gives a fair amount of moisture as well. I live in Arizona so it's important to proctect your skin here and I use it everyday before applying my makeup! I would definitely recommend this product!
Abi P.
 I love this product and the easy way to use it I also would like the way it really hydrates my face.  I still buy it until today. whenever I run out I have to have it again I love us so that it has SPF and I could just wear it under all my make up or when I simply don't wear anything at all and protects me from the sun and gives me a cute glowing skin
Logann O.
Adkins, TX
This lotion is so nice to use. I love the pump so I don’t get too much. The fragrance is so simple yet satisfying. Great company and products. They had a decent price for amount of product. Love the simple design of the container.
Monica A.
Brooklyn
I originally purchased this moisturizer to use in the summer because it has dog, the lady also said I could layer it with an oil because I have very dry skin. It works better with the oil, I don't have that cracking tight squeaky feeling. It doesn't smell good but that doesn't last long
Vanessa K.
This is very topical hydration. If you are oily, you might enjoy this but I didn't feel that it made improvements to my skin. I love the packaging and simplicity but it didn't seem to deeply hydrate my skin or provide any benefits I wouldn't receive from say, Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream.
Cynthia M.
Park Hall, MD
Not a big fan of this one - it left me feeling and looking incredibly oily. It did protect my skin from the sun but my face just felt so sticky! I do have combo skin leaning towards oily, so this might be a better product for someone with dry to normal skin.
Neen S.
It's not a bad product, it just was not one I would invest into again. I have drier skin and need something that is going to reply hydrate and help to retain moisture. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with dry skin, but maybe for combo?
Adriana  O.
Stockton, CA
How much is it? Where can I find it??