BY BOSCIA

A daytime moisturizer with eight antioxidants that nourish the skin to prevent premature signs of aging. Defend your skin against the first signs of aging with this antioxidant-rich daytime moisturizer that nourishes and restores a youthful look. It absorbs quickly, prevents premature signs of aging, and promotes skin suppleness for a healthy-looking, radiant complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is preservative, ethanol alcohol, artificial fragrance, and color-free. It has been dermatologist tested and is pH balanced.

Mollie B.
Love this moisturizer and the results it had on my skin. The scent is pleasant and you only need a small amount. The one drawback is that my face looked like an oil slick after I put it on. Since I typically only used this at nighttime, it wasn't such a big deal. When I woke up in the morning, my skin was soft and smooth.
Yan T.
Peoria, AZ
I love all of the products that I tried from Boscia. It is such as good brand with great products. This moisturizer is very hydrating without making my face look like a grease ball. It also contains a ton load of antioxidants which is what I wanted to help prevent skin aging. Overall, I highly recommend this product.
Georgina K.
Bolton, CT
I LOVE this moisturizer. I have oily/combination skin so its very hard to find a moisturizer that is hydrating without leaving me greasy. The price is reasonable for a sephora brand. I feel like this moisturizer plumps and replenishes my skin so I prefer to use this at night and I wake up with smooth soft skin.
Krista X.
This is one of the absolute best moisturizers with sunscreen on the market. It doesn't have a chalky, sticky feel despite being a whopping SPF 30 and is seriously a delight to have your face. Love it. It works beautifully, feels great, and doesn't overdo it with the stickiness of the SPF.
Victoria C.
Hagerstown, MD
Have bought this many times and I think that this has worked very well. A great daytime moisturizer with SPF. I really like it. I bought this directly from their website and they always have some kind of promotion going on so I wait for that. This is awesome and definitely recommend
Shannon W.
Stanfield , NC
Greasy. Leaves my skin feeling like it is slippery since it doesn't absorb. I think Boscia has changed their product formula lately. I haven't been happy with most of their new product lines. Too oily and does not work with my dry skin even if it claims it should.
Celinda C.
I was told that this would be one of
The best moisturizers ever. And I have to admit that it is. I wear this under my makeup because it does have spf and it has a good smell to it. I just don't like how watery it can get but other than that it is a good product
Ashley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I love everything about this product. The feel, smell, and how great it makes my skin look. I feel like it really is in reaching my skin with antioxidants and making it healthier and smoothr. I have more confidence when I wear this moisturizer.
Nicole S.
Bellevue, WA
I seriously love this moisturizer!! It was light and absorbs quickly so my skin didn't feel oily or heavy after use. I also always look for a product that has SPF and this has SPF 30. The only drawback is the really small product packaging size.
Kendra S.
Reunion, FL
This was okay I like a lot of moisture if I'm going to use a cream product, and I just feel like this didn't provide that for me, and ussually I love all of boscias products, but this one was definitely not my favorite.