BY BOSCIA

A daytime moisturizer with eight antioxidants that nourish the skin to prevent premature signs of aging. Defend your skin against the first signs of aging with this antioxidant-rich daytime moisturizer that nourishes and restores a youthful look. It absorbs quickly, prevents premature signs of aging, and promotes skin suppleness for a healthy-looking, radiant complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is preservative, ethanol alcohol, artificial fragrance, and color-free. It has been dermatologist tested and is pH balanced.

Flor S.
I ordered this for my husband because he wanted something for his dry skin. He loved it and the fact that it has a pump was a plus. It was an average price point he said he will repurchase. Get this for your man!
Mabel R.
I don't have any complaints about this product, but I wasn't impressed either. I've tried drugstore products that were cheaper and just as good. It didn't irritate my skin, which is usually one of my main concerns.  I'd recommend it.
Siobhan M.
Wilmington, DE
I have used the Fresh Soy moisturizer in the past and I loved it but they discontinued it. This was what they recommended I try as it is light in fragrance and boscia is known for using better ingredients. I do like this, but I don't know if it's doing the trick for me and the scent is reminiscent of diapers. In places where my skin is drier, we're good to go, but in places where I might get a bit more oil after a long day, it just feels like too much.
Alayna D.
Clearfield, PA
I purchase creams constantly, for different reasons. Smells, texture, effects, etc. This one is one of my top creams! Packaging wasn't over the top but that's not a priority to me. What is, is what comes inside and I was blown away. I use this with my primer and at my night time cream and my fine lines and acne scarring are disappearing! I'm in love and recommend this to anyone that asks how I've brightened my skin and diminished my acne scars!
Kelly C.
Babylon, NY
I have been on the search for a gel based moisturizer, because I find some cream based ones sit on the surface of my skin. This gel like consistency goes on so smoothly and absorbs really well, and make my skin feel like so soft and smooth! This is more of a night time thing for me and when I wake up my skin looks hydrated and smooth and bright! I have combination skin and this product does not irritate me or make me more oily. It's fantastic!
Kimberly S.
Duluth, MN
This product is just enough moisture for someone with my skin.. I have combo. I feel like some moisturizers will break me out simply because they are just too much for my skin, like it can't breathe. however this product is very light so it wouldn't work for someone with dry skin or for days when I feel like I need extra moisture. overall good for when you feel oily to for people with oily skin. smells nice and fresh too.
Megan H.
Atlanta, GA
This is a great moisturizer for everyday use. One of the best features is the unique packaging, it was so easy to use and keep clean. I didn't notice any spectacular results with this, but it's great for summer as it's not too heavy and I didn't notice it causing any breakouts or issues. I usually have dry skin in the winter and would switch to something a little heavier during the winter months. For someone with oily skin, though, I think this one would work well for the daytime.
Leah B.
Los Angeles, CA
I use Boscia products only on my face. from the self-defense antioxidant moisturizer to the super over night moisture to the sake balm and masks, they have everything I need to keep a youthful appearance.
all of the products are a little on the pricey side, but they're all so worth it! I even have my s.o. using all of the products. he loves the black mask and exfoliating peel.
Sunia T.
Fairfax, VA
This is a solid daily moisturizer that contains SPF 30, which is super important if you are outdoors most of the day. Another thing I love about this moisturizer is that it is without parabens and sulfates. My favorite ingredients would have to be the rice bran oil and algae, which both help to add radiance, moisturize, and essentially repair and soothe damaged skin. This product also smells amazing, I would highly recommend it.
Georgina K.
Bolton, CT
I LOVE this moisturizer. I have oily/combination skin so its very hard to find a moisturizer that is hydrating without leaving me greasy. The price is reasonable for a sephora brand. I feel like this moisturizer plumps and replenishes my skin so I prefer to use this at night and I wake up with smooth soft skin.