BY BOSCIA

A daytime moisturizer with eight antioxidants that nourish the skin to prevent premature signs of aging. Defend your skin against the first signs of aging with this antioxidant-rich daytime moisturizer that nourishes and restores a youthful look. It absorbs quickly, prevents premature signs of aging, and promotes skin suppleness for a healthy-looking, radiant complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is preservative, ethanol alcohol, artificial fragrance, and color-free. It has been dermatologist tested and is pH balanced.

Siobhan M.
Siobhan M.
Wilmington, DE
I have used the Fresh Soy moisturizer in the past and I loved it but they discontinued it. This was what they recommended I try as it is light in fragrance and boscia is known for using better ingredients. I do like this, but I don't know if it's doing the trick for me and the scent is reminiscent of diapers. In places where my skin is drier, we're good to go, but in places where I might get a bit more oil after a long day, it just feels like too much.
Alayna D.
Alayna D.
Ridgway, PA
I purchase creams constantly, for different reasons. Smells, texture, effects, etc. This one is one of my top creams! Packaging wasn't over the top but that's not a priority to me. What is, is what comes inside and I was blown away. I use this with my primer and at my night time cream and my fine lines and acne scarring are disappearing! I'm in love and recommend this to anyone that asks how I've brightened my skin and diminished my acne scars!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Babylon, NY
I have been on the search for a gel based moisturizer, because I find some cream based ones sit on the surface of my skin. This gel like consistency goes on so smoothly and absorbs really well, and make my skin feel like so soft and smooth! This is more of a night time thing for me and when I wake up my skin looks hydrated and smooth and bright! I have combination skin and this product does not irritate me or make me more oily. It's fantastic!
Leah B.
Leah B.
Los Angeles, CA
I use Boscia products only on my face. from the self-defense antioxidant moisturizer to the super over night moisture to the sake balm and masks, they have everything I need to keep a youthful appearance.
all of the products are a little on the pricey side, but they're all so worth it! I even have my s.o. using all of the products. he loves the black mask and exfoliating peel.
Mollie B.
Mollie B.
Love this moisturizer and the results it had on my skin. The scent is pleasant and you only need a small amount. The one drawback is that my face looked like an oil slick after I put it on. Since I typically only used this at nighttime, it wasn't such a big deal. When I woke up in the morning, my skin was soft and smooth.
Yan T.
Yan T.
Peoria, AZ
I love all of the products that I tried from Boscia. It is such as good brand with great products. This moisturizer is very hydrating without making my face look like a grease ball. It also contains a ton load of antioxidants which is what I wanted to help prevent skin aging. Overall, I highly recommend this product.
Georgina K.
Georgina K.
Bolton, CT
I LOVE this moisturizer. I have oily/combination skin so its very hard to find a moisturizer that is hydrating without leaving me greasy. The price is reasonable for a sephora brand. I feel like this moisturizer plumps and replenishes my skin so I prefer to use this at night and I wake up with smooth soft skin.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Austin , TX
I love that boscia is 100% preservative free. The moisturizer is lightweight and it says it is for all skin types. I personally have dry skin and I really liked the way if felt on my skin. I do not use this moisturizer everyday since its on the more expensive side, but if you can afford it, go for it.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Palm Springs, CA
I cannot live without this stuff! Got this online at Sephora. This product definitely does its job! Use this before bed and in the morning my skin feels very moisturized still. There is a light cherry blossum-y scent, but I can get over it. Only smell on initial application. Would repurchase
Samm W.
Samm W.
Presque Isle, ME
Boscia is my favorite skin brand, and they can do no wrong in my eyes. This product is amazing! I have very dry skin and it really helps to get moisture back in and seal it in where it belongs. The packaging makes it very easy to use, and the price is good for the amount of product you get.