boscia Sake Treatment Water uploaded by Nolan S.boscia Sake Treatment Water uploaded by Chelsea L.boscia Sake Treatment Water uploaded by Kate K.

BY BOSCIA

• An innovative treatment water that hydrates, brightens and preps the skin for maximum absorption of treatments, serums and moisturizers.
  •  "A brightening shot of Sake for supreme skin prep!"

How to Use:

Pump once or twice into hand. Gently press, then massage onto cleansed skin to activate formula for instant hydration and a brighter complexion. For all skin types.

Water, Pentylene Glycol, Peg/Ppg-17/6 Copolymer, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Pca, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arginine, Niacinamide, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Olive Oil Peg-7 Esters, Maltodextrin, Tropolone, Disodium Edta

Buy on Sephora
  • "I love boscia's Sake line and this treatment water is no exception. I love how the product dispenses and applies eventhough it just feels like water but sometimes a little 'special water' is all you need. It definitely helps hydrate the skin, this would be a good addition to your existing hydrating regiment. However, I'm not crazy about the price tag. The only reason I have this in my skincare arsenal is because I won it at work. " in 6 reviews
Rebekah M.
Coral gables , FL
I really didn’t know how to incorporate this product into my skincare routine when I first got it. After becoming a lot more keen to skincare I was able to figure it out. I don’t necessarily use it as an essence like I think it’s supposed to be. I really like to use it when I get out of the shower for some quick hydration before I start my skincare routine. I also like it in the middle of the night- it seems when I use it, whatever night mask I’m wearing becomes more moisturizing and my skin perks up- at 2am!
Courtney S.
Halethorpe, MD
I received a deluxe sample of this from Sephora in a kit that I bought. I didn't really know what to think of it but it had really good reviews online. So I tried it & I must say, wow!!! I really like it. This makes your face feel brighter, smoother, and way more hydrated. This product will actually go a long way because you do not need a while lot, a little bit definitely goes a long way. This bottle is sort of pricey but I would repurchase this down the line. Would recommend.
Nolan S.
Ames
I love using this toner after I cleanse my face because I tend to have dry skin. I also have some discoloration in my cheeks so I was excited for the brightening properties in this product. I love how this makes my skin feel after using it. It feels very hydrating. The only thing I haven't really noticed is my skin getting any brighter. But besides that, this is still a great product!
Stephanie T.
Coventry, RI
While I am a huge fan of boscia, and the sake line of skincare, this product definitely didn't do it for me. I found the pump to be messy, I would have preferred if this were a spray bottle, as it is so liquidy. I don't find that it did much for my skin, and don't recommend this. If you really want to brighten and hydrate your skin, opt for the Sake moisturizer, it applies much easier and you will see more results than with this product.
Louisa M.
Tallmadge
I have really dry skin and usually go through a long skin care routine -- serum, oil, moisturizer...everything. I find this product helps calm my skin after cleansing and increases the absorption of my moisturizer.  I feel like this really works and I feel a difference when I do not use it
Stephanie G.
Massapequa, NY
It made my skin feel extremely refreshed. I've used this multiple times in the past year and I always want to go back for me. It was really effective and worth my time. It was gentle on my skin and there were no harsh side effects. I think that it's perfect the way it is.
gregg b.
Philadelphia
this toner is a little drying because of the alcohol and i don’t like to use it every day, but it does make my skin feel fresh and clean and ready for the rest of my routine. the dispenser is nicely designed as well.
Lauren C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love this product. I have been using this product for a while now and I apply it at night after I have washed my face. I think this provides great hydration to my skin and leaves me with minimal dryness
Katie B.
Danbury, CT
This product is amazing. I just started using it and I’ve noticed a big difference in my skins texture. It makes my skin soft and makes it easy for other products to be absorbed into my skin.
member-2071e
I cannot rave about this brand enough. Although on the pricier side, their products are completely worth it. I used this on a cloth and spread it all over. It feels and smells amazing. After only a week I began to notice a difference in my skin! I highly highly reccomend this.
Kim B.
Kelowna
I wonder how well this works.
Jojo p.
palmdale
Does it actually brighten?