BY BOSCIA

A no-rinse cleansing water that removes dirt and impurities while offering skin care benefits. This luxurious milky formula leaves skin clean, bright, and hydrated. It utilizes the power of sake to cleanse, brighten, and impart moisture, eliminating the need to use a sink for cleansing. It's perfect for those traveling, on-the-go, or running short on time.

It is formulated without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

This product is also free of preservatives, artificial fragrance and colors, gluten, and ethanol alcohol. It is dermatologist tested.

• I've never heard about cleansing water. What exactly does...2 Answers
  • How effective is this in removing makeup?2 Answers
  • I want to try this so bad! It looks so great!2 Answers
boscia Sake Cleansing Water
  • "Love this cleansing water versus other alcohol filled astringents. Amazing for my very sensitive skin. The scent of this product is very light and pleasant like all of boscias other products. It smells very natural and sweeps away any residue in its way. A little goes a long way with this one. Love!" in 5 reviews
Dominique M.
MONTESANO, WA
Such a time saver! I rarely have time anymore to take a few minutes to get my face cleansed in the morning, or before bedtime and this stuff just makes it such a breeze. Worth every penny although I scored this at Marshall's. I've been using it for almost a week now, and I haven't noticed anything bad about my face. It's a gentle cleanser, and I feel like it's gentle enough for sensitive, or acne prone skin. I haven't noticed any new breakouts yet either. I think I'll continue to use! My all time favorite now. Plus, the pump makes it super simple, and I feel like it helps keep bacteria from entering the product. I can see that it cleanses my face well, and it has a slight tingle but it's not painful, or cause any redness. I would defaintly recommend!! Plus, less is more with this stuff!! Just remember to shake it before each use!
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
I got a deluxe sample of this In a Sephora favorites kit. I’ve almost always use cleansing/micellar waters to remove my makeup at night and I’m afraid to say, this one was just no good for me. I appreciate the packaging-a pump top bottle-but the actual product didn’t remove my makeup very well at all, especially eye makeup. I never felt like I got a true, thorough cleansing which this because I could still see and feel leftover makeup after using lots of product and rubbing my eye area harder than I would like. It also left a film on my skin that made me want to rinse my face, which defeats the purpose. I don’t have sensitive eyes but this stung them a lot. I think this might be nice for someone with dry skin who is looking for a shot of hydration in the morning. I gave it a fair shot and used the whole bottle, but I was glad to go back to using my favorite cleansing water. There were just no added skin care benefits that I could see or feel so I can’t recommend this when there are better, cheaper cleansing waters out there. It clearly works for some people, but I would avoid it if, like me, you have normal to oily skin and like to wear a full face of makeup every day.
Amber R.
Seminole
I like to use this at night if I didn’t wear any makeup during the day and just want a quick cleanse at night or in the morning if I’m in a rush. I like the container how you just press down with your cotton round and it picks up product. However I feel like it’s easy to use too much and I end up getting more on the round than I need therefore I will probably go thru this faster than I’d like. I got it at TJMaxx for only $10 so I couldn’t pass it up. I have always had good luck with boscia products and this was no exception.
Alessandra P.
Ewing, NJ
I personally wouldn’t use this product to take off a full face of makeup; I rely on my Neutrogena wipes for that. However, on nights where I’m not wearing makeup, but I’m too lazy to wash my face, I’ll reach for this to cleanse my skin and it leaves it soft and smooth. I also have acne on my cheeks, and so far this hasn’t irritated my skin at all. I’m going to keep testing this out, but so far I love this for those lazy nights! boscia Sake Cleansing Water
Courtney W.
Alexandria, VA
I picked this up at Marshalls for a fraction of its normal price. The push applicator (meant for you to press a cotton round on) doesn’t work well and the product always leaks and gets stuck underneath it. It takes me about 4 pumps to get all my makeup off, and while effective, it is hard on the eyes. It also leaves my skin feeling extra dry and a little sticky. I probably won’t purchase again, but I still love most things by Boscia.
Kaylee G.
Hutchinson, KS
This no rinse cleansing water answered all my prayers. Plus I found it at TJMaxx which means it was super cheap ($10 😄). My only down side is I use it often and it seems to use a lot of product per pump. Ive had it for about two weeks and have only used it a handful of times and im already down to 3/4 of the bottle left. Its amazing on the skin so i wont complain too much. It doesnt leave any residue and it leaves me feeling like i just deep cleaned my face! I already bought a backup!
Gaby C.
I came across this jewel while i was looking for a new makeup remover that would actually remove all my makeup and I it met all my expectations, it gets rid of all the makeup on your face, even the stubborn mascara. It leaves your skin looking clean and you don’t have to wash it afterwards if you don’t want.
Allie P.
I like to use this to take off my makeup before I wash my face at the end of the day. It works very well for removing makeup but be careful not to get it in your eyes because it does sting a little bit. I got this for a discounted price from tjmaxx. I am not sure that I would pay full price for this but if price isn’t a concern for you, I would say give it a try.
Joshua R.
Cape Coral , FL
This was gentle on my skin but I noticed after a few uses, it did irritate my eyes a bit. I had to stop using as I might just be too sensitive for it. My sister uses it now and she loves it and it does not irritate her skin. I love the pump delivery system. And I did notice that it left my skin smoother with regular use.
McKenna P.
Howell, MI
I want to make this very clear: this is a product that focuses more o your skin than it does on the removal of makeup. While yes, the bottle does say it removes makeup, I don’t think they intend for a full face melt down, more of a cleaning out of the pores type of cleanse. It really does hydrate well, but I feel it’s leaves a texture afterwards that is slightly tacky and thick, like putting moisturizer on. Also, keep this out of your eyes! It’s like accidentally getting shampoo in there and it sucks.
Lauren R.
How effective is this in removing makeup?
Caitlen C.
I want to try this so bad! It looks so great!
Amanda C.
Elgin, IL
I've never heard about cleansing water. What exactly does it do?