boscia Sake Cleansing Water uploaded by Pallavi R.

BY BOSCIA

A no-rinse cleansing water that removes dirt and impurities while offering skin care benefits. This luxurious milky formula leaves skin clean, bright, and hydrated. It utilizes the power of sake to cleanse, brighten, and impart moisture, eliminating the need to use a sink for cleansing. It's perfect for those traveling, on-the-go, or running short on time.

It is formulated without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

This product is also free of preservatives, artificial fragrance and colors, gluten, and ethanol alcohol. It is dermatologist tested.

• I've never heard about cleansing water. What exactly does it do?2 Answers
  • How effective is this in removing makeup?2 Answers
  • I want to try this so bad! It looks so great!2 Answers
Kendra D.
West Fargo, ND
I bought this to use as my cleansing step in the morning and I loved it so much I moved it into my night time routine as well. Removes makeup and dirt quite effortlessly and has definitely brightened my skin (because of the Glycolic acid) over the past month! I have sensitive skin and have had no issues with it. I am close to running out so I'm heading to Sephora ASAP to get another!
Allee R.
Melissa, TX
Love this cleansing water versus other alcohol filled astringents. Amazing for my very sensitive skin. The scent of this product is very light and pleasant like all of boscias other products. It smells very natural and sweeps away any residue in its way. A little goes a long way with this one. Love!
Imani D.
Cleveland, OH
I like this product because it's good for all skin types! It works to cleanse the skin and remove makeup at the same time. It can be purchased at Sephora. It comes in a nice size bottle and I would definitely recommend this to someone who is looking for that 2 in 1 solution, a remover and a cleanser
Maria A.
Do I have to give this stuff a star??? I feel like money went down the toilet with this product...the girls at Sephora suggested it but it felt more like a rip off. Thumbs down! Never re buying it again.
Alyssa H.
N Tonawanda, NY
I seriously love this stuff, it is amazing at cleansing your face. I'll use it on days where I wear makeup or days when I don't. It leaves my face feeling so soft.
Kaylee C.
Lincoln, NE
The Sake Cleansing Water is a tad bit expensive.. But it's amazing. It makes my face feel so clean and fresh. It's not a necessity it's a luxury
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
This felt amazing on my face. I like that it's water based and my makeup came right off. I found it at Sephora and would recommend it to anyone!
Faith C.
Hoover, AL
I love using this product because it quickly removed makeup but still leaves your skin hydrated and feeling super soft.
Jei J.
Park Forest, IL
Cleans Out All Of The Dirt And Gunk. Definitely A Ride Or Die. Anytime I Need A Good Clean I Grab It.
Alex C.
I'm not sure if I love this but I've tried it before and really liked the results
Lauren R.
How effective is this in removing makeup?
Caitlen C.
I want to try this so bad! It looks so great!
Amanda C.
Elgin, IL
I've never heard about cleansing water. What exactly does it do?