boscia Sake Cleansing Water uploaded by Pallavi R.

BY BOSCIA

A no-rinse cleansing water that removes dirt and impurities while offering skin care benefits. This luxurious milky formula leaves skin clean, bright, and hydrated. It utilizes the power of sake to cleanse, brighten, and impart moisture, eliminating the need to use a sink for cleansing. It's perfect for those traveling, on-the-go, or running short on time.

It is formulated without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

This product is also free of preservatives, artificial fragrance and colors, gluten, and ethanol alcohol. It is dermatologist tested.

• I've never heard about cleansing water. What exactly does it do?2 Answers
  • How effective is this in removing makeup?2 Answers
  • I want to try this so bad! It looks so great!2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Logan P.
Herndon
This was an absolutely amazing facial cleanser. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good facia cleanser that works wonders for your face.
Alicia L.
Lehigh acres , Fl
Love this product, it is  a no rinse makeup remover. That being said, it doesn't leave your skin greasy. Also, the packaging is great for travel or to keep in your makeup kit. It does have white charcoal in it..so it's great for brightening and tightening the skin also. I highly recommend this product!
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I love this!!!!I like using it in the morning or when I dont want to deep cleanse my face. I dont like to strip my face of its natural oil completely and this is perfect for that! It doesn't dry! I like the dispenser system too! This left my skin glowing and I love it!
Paige P.
Cambridge
GREAT!! The cleansing product made my skin feel refreshed.. i recently purchased this online, CHEAP!! Very worth buying, gentle touch makes your face very soft as well and could help for poures, should make another product , cream type for acne !! 4 stars
Morgan G.
Orchard park
This boscia sake cleansing water is very nice. I love how after my face is super soft! But my face was a little bit oily and I don't know why?? But I don't think I would get this product again.
Lezleigh B.
This is an ok product. I have used the rose hydrating mask and like it more but this isn't bad at all. It's just not something I make sure to always have on hand
Courtney E.
Nashua, NH
Excellent cleansing water. Takes makeup off while still cleansing your face and getting rid of daily debris. Smells nice and is all natural! Get it at your local Sephora!
Noemi L.
At first I thought that this stuff would feel grainy and probably wouldn't do much. The liquid separates in the container so you have to shake it well before use. I was really pleasantly surprised that it worked as well as it did. It really just takes off my waterproof makeup really well and doesn't leave behind a residue and it doesn't dry out my combo skin. Like any other product though, you should avoid getting it in your eye. The pump is the kind where you place your tissue at the top and press down. The price is a little up there but in my opinion it's worth it.
Krista T.
Westfield, MA
I really enjoy this product. As a mom to 3 little ones, I don't always have time (or energy!) to do a full on skin care routine. This is great for those moments where I am about to lay down and realize I haven't washed my face yet or worse, I forgot I'm wearing makeup and I am thisclose to just going and falling asleep with a full face on!! You don't need to rinse with this, it leaves no sticky or gross residue behind and it really cleans your skin perfectly!! I never have any makeup left behind when I use this. It's definitely a lifesaver!
Aj S.
I love the push pump it has and the easy to open bottle it is in. This product is gentle for face makeup. It works fairly in removing my face makeup. Removing mascara with this product is hard because you have to use a lot of this to remove the mascara if you have waterproof or layers of mascara on.
Lauren R.
How effective is this in removing makeup?
Caitlen C.
I want to try this so bad! It looks so great!
Amanda C.
Elgin, IL
I've never heard about cleansing water. What exactly does it do?