BY BOSCIA

A no-rinse cleansing water that removes dirt and impurities while offering skin care benefits. This luxurious milky formula leaves skin clean, bright, and hydrated. It utilizes the power of sake to cleanse, brighten, and impart moisture, eliminating the need to use a sink for cleansing. It's perfect for those traveling, on-the-go, or running short on time.

It is formulated without:

- Parabens

- Sulfates

- Phthalates

This product is also free of preservatives, artificial fragrance and colors, gluten, and ethanol alcohol. It is dermatologist tested.

• I've never heard about cleansing water. What exactly does...2 Answers
  • How effective is this in removing makeup?2 Answers
  • I want to try this so bad! It looks so great!2 Answers
boscia Sake Cleansing Water
  • "Love this cleansing water versus other alcohol filled astringents. Amazing for my very sensitive skin. The scent of this product is very light and pleasant like all of boscias other products. It smells very natural and sweeps away any residue in its way. A little goes a long way with this one. Love!" in 5 reviews
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Love this product -- I use it with cotton pads and it works like a charm to get heavy eyeliner and mascara off my face quickly and with little struggle. I like the soft smell of this as well and to be honest feel fancy as heck using this product (not going to lie!). I got this for a few bucks at TJ Maxx and love other Boscia products so I thought Id give it a whirl and was very pleased.
The only problem I have is that this leaks if I put it in a bag, not sure why since it is not damaged in anyway but it always leaks so be careful.
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Such a time saver! I rarely have time anymore to take a few minutes to get my face cleansed in the morning, or before bedtime and this stuff just makes it such a breeze. Worth every penny although I scored this at Marshall's. I've been using it for almost a week now, and I haven't noticed anything bad about my face. It's a gentle cleanser, and I feel like it's gentle enough for sensitive, or acne prone skin. I haven't noticed any new breakouts yet either. I think I'll continue to use! My all time favorite now. Plus, the pump makes it super simple, and I feel like it helps keep bacteria from entering the product. I can see that it cleanses my face well, and it has a slight tingle but it's not painful, or cause any redness. I would defaintly recommend!! Plus, less is more with this stuff!! Just remember to shake it before each use!
Allie P.
I like to use this to take off my makeup before I wash my face at the end of the day. It works very well for removing makeup but be careful not to get it in your eyes because it does sting a little bit. I got this for a discounted price from tjmaxx. I am not sure that I would pay full price for this but if price isn’t a concern for you, I would say give it a try.
Hannah M.
Mankato
My go-to quick makeup remover or morning cleanse! Unlike most micellular waters I actually trust the ingredients in Boscia’s products, especially the Sake Water. It’s great for all skin types and it’s very refreshing. The only small qualm I have is the pump is very messy, but as long as I’m careful I have no problems with it squirting out everywhere.
Brittany N.
Brimfield, Illinois
10/10. This has saved my life. I use it for almost everything. I have sensitive skin & allergic to adhesive so when I do come in contact such as eye glue or bandaids, I use this to help remove it off my skin! I also use it as a make up remover. It’s soft, light weight, and makes my skin feel amazing. I highly recommend this product.
Yvonne T.
Spartanburg, SC
I was a little skeptical when I initially purchased this product. However it has gone above and beyond my expectations. It’s the perfect finisher to my night routine. I don’t wear much makeup, however being at the gym every day I feel like this cleanses what my face wash misses. Wouldn’t go without it again.
Joshua R.
Cape Coral , FL
This was gentle on my skin but I noticed after a few uses, it did irritate my eyes a bit. I had to stop using as I might just be too sensitive for it. My sister uses it now and she loves it and it does not irritate her skin. I love the pump delivery system. And I did notice that it left my skin smoother with regular use.
Paige P.
Omaha, NE
I have only used this cleanser a few times and I don't know what I did without it! This is perfect for taking off your makeup after work or cleansing your face after the gym. It removes makeup effortlessly and leaves the skin feeling smooth, soft and clean. This is a new must have!
Jazz B.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product! I make sure I keep a bottle of this on my night stand! There are nights where I don’t have the energy to go through my nightly skincare routine... on those nights this Sake Cleanser is my saving grace! Plus the rice formula is ultra soothing to the skin. My face feel clean and plump after using this product! boscia Sake Cleansing Water
Angelina G.
chicago
If your looking for something to remove makeup in a blink of an eye this is the stuff you want to try. With just a cotton round it helps cleanse your face so quickly while removing waterproof makeup. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Lauren R.
How effective is this in removing makeup?
Caitlen C.
I want to try this so bad! It looks so great!
Amanda C.
Elgin, IL
I've never heard about cleansing water. What exactly does it do?

back