Add a Photo

By BOSCIA
#124 in Face Masks

Innovative 100% hydrogel mask that firms, tightens and brightens skin. High concentration of Sake, antioxidants, peptides and plant extracts combine with Marine Collagen to reduce hyperpigmentation and protect against free radical damage.

Photos (16)
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA

Omg, this is SUCH a great Sheet Mask! Anything fermented ingredient wise is phenomenal for pore care and adding a great depth of moisture back into skin while improving skin's elasticity and firmness. The mask isn't soppy but rather has a hydro-gel that adheres to the face quite nicely without slipping with a great fit. The mask is so comfortable and has impeccable results afterwards. Your skin will look and feel almost brand new! Pores are instantly tightened, skin plumps & firms, wrinkles and fine lines are reduced, and your skin tone will simply shine with radiance. I think I left mine on for about thirty minutes to let the formula fully saturate my skin. My skin was super smooth and my complexion was noticeably brighter. Truly a great sheet mask I would recommend for any skin type.
Jenn P.
Jenn P.

So, I think I really like this mask. First, the good: It is super relaxing and soothing to slap this gel textured sheet onto your face. Its almost like you are putting jell-o on. The small is pleasant and didn't irritate my skin, so thats always a plus for my sensitive skin. I did notice that my skin seemed a tiny bit brighter after just one use too. And can I just say that I like not having to have to wash my face after?

now the bad: I had a really hard time getting the mask to stay put. It kept wanting to slide right down my face, even when I laid my head back. but I think thats just because I have a small face. and last, my skin felt sticky after I took it off. I almost felt like I needed to rinse some of the product off.

all in all, I would repurchase this mask!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Anchorage, Alaska

Used these while traveling. Deafly needed with puffy eyes and dark circles. Packaging is cute easy to open however the eye are slightly difficult to manipulate out of the packaging. The eye pads are little slimy little difficult to hold onto but once placed on eye area in a good location they felt amazing. After waiting the recommended amount of time took them off and they were still moist and my eyes were not puffy and they felt great! This is an amazing product! Not too bad of a smell, can't really describe it but easy to tolerate. Love the fact that this comes in a pack of three ! Wonderful for a quick pick me up!
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.

I wish I could give these little eye masks more than 5 stars because they are the best thing since sliced bread, as far as I'm concerned. They stay put once you peel the plastic backing off (lesson learned the hard way with my first masks) and they have the most wonderful cooling sensation. I use these after working the night shift when I need any extra "rest" I can get and they leave my under eye area looking refreshed and rejuvenated. I have repurchased these multiple times and will continue to buy in the future--my holy grail eye product!
Maritza R.
Maritza R.
Hialeah, FL

I bought the Boscia Sake Brightening mask at Sephora. Never used one, but I noticed it's all the rage lately. The mask itself was easy to apply right out of the package. Came in two parts: one for the top half of face and another for the bottom. You can apply both at the same time or separately. I have lots of freckles and sun spots so was excited and for my first attempt it was great! The mask is a bit goopy and you do have to stay still do it does not slide off. However, once time was up my face visibly brighter and soft. Thumbs up!!!
Christine P.
Christine P.
Stockton, CA

I had really high expectations for this mask but really, it didn't do a whole lot. I got this at Sephora and it was kind of expensive but still, I expected a lot because it was from Boscia. It was super slimy which was fine, but it didn't stay on the skin too well. It didn't do anything to my skin honestly and it just made my skin sticky. I don't think this is an amazing product but I can see it working for some. I think it's more worth your time finding something else however, so I wouldn't recommend this.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Riverview, FL

I tried this eye mask because I was very interested in this whole hydrogel eye mask thing. While it was fun wearing the little under eye patches, at twenty minutes I was thoroughly over having these things stuck to my face. I am also not confident that I applied the correct side to my face. I do feel like my under eye area was a bit less dry and maybe slightly brighter. Will I purchase this eye mask again? Not sure. I mean 15.00 for three applications isn't horrible but I would rather try other things
Maddie D.
Maddie D.
Santa Clara, CA

I saw this face mask at Sephora when I was grabbing some skin good ones and I was pleasantly surprised. I was wary at first since I don't trust non Asian brands with face masks, but this hydrogel one as pretty good. It adhered well to my fave and didn't rip when I unfolded it. My skin had a brighter complexion after I used it. I plan to buy more in bulk to see the long term brightening effects! My only complaint is that this mask was humongous on my face--and I don't even have a small one!
Kristen K.
Kristen K.

I love sheet masks. I use them once every two weeks.

This mask is pretty pricey, and I'm not positive it works that much better than cheaper masks. It definitely plumps up and moisturizes my skin, so it's really good before special occasions. $8 on a one time use mask, when I find similar results for like $4 masks. Not really worth it to me, but it's still a good mask. I may still add this in my rotation, depending on whether I find anything better.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

I really didn't like this product. For one, it's really difficult to get out of the package properly. I was given a few different boscia masks as a gift and they all got messed up when I would take them out. It's really hard to get them to lay smoothly on your face, too. And afterwards, my skin felt nice, but still overall a big frustration and disappointment. Buy the masks that come in tubes. Not the individual sheet masks like this.
Kristi B.
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA

Is this good for sensitive skin?
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Overland Park, KS

Does this mask really firm your skin?
GLORIA B.
GLORIA B.
Jackson, SC

I have very dark circles under my eyes and they are very puffy. Does this help with very dark circles?
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA

Has anyone with sensitive skin tried these?
Anna T.
Anna T.

I just recently bought this product, but have been putting off using it. I have combination skin and am worried the product may be oily. Has anyone had issues with breakouts after using this mask?