BY BOSCIA

Innovative 100% hydrogel mask that firms, tightens and brightens skin. High concentration of Sake, antioxidants, peptides and plant extracts combine with Marine Collagen to reduce hyperpigmentation and protect against free radical damage. "Staying bright a major task? Not when you have this hydrogel mask!"

How to Use:
Suggested Usage:

• -open Foil Pack And Remove Hydrogel Mask. Your Mask Will Come In Two Pieces, Top Half And Bottom Half
  • -remove Clear Lining From Bottom Piece, Align, And Place Directly On To Dry Clean Face. Smooth Out The Edges Firmly And Adjust To Contours Of Face. Remove White Lining And Re-smooth Out All Air Pockets To Ensure Mask Lies Firmly On To Skin.
  • -repeat Step Two For Top Piece. Overlapping Of Masks Should Occur Around Cheek Area.
  • -remove Mask After 15 To 20 Minutes. Massage Remaining Essence Into Face, Neck, Décolleté, And Anywhere You Feel Extra Treatment Is Needed

Precautions:

• -for External Use Only.

Ingredients :
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, 1,2-hexanediol, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium Edta, Potassium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Niacinamide, Allantoin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Trehalose, Algin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract (Sake)

Buy on Sephora
  • "This is such a great brightening mask. Did not bother my sensitive skin. Left my face brightened, plump and moisturized. I noticed a difference right away." in 26 reviews
Barbara Y.
Los Angeles
This is easily the best gel mask I have ever used. It made my face firmer, reduced puffiness and redness. I liked how tight my pores and skin looked right after. It’s kind of pricey so I would save it for right before an event. I will definitely remember to buy this again when I am at Sephora.
Chole E.
savannah, GA
I love this mask. Honestly anything with the word brightening in it I’m here for. I recently took this with me on a road trip and I had it on for the first hour of my car ride. It’s stayed in place witch is a plus the only downside to it was it left my face a little slimy but it did the opposite for my friend who has dryer skin then I do. I do feel that it did help brighten up my skin but it’s not long lasting.
Amanda G.
Manchester
I normally LOVE Boscia products, but this one left me feeling underwhelmed. I enjoyed the feel of the mask on my face, but it took FOREVER to get this mask on my face, mostly due to peeling off the plastic pieces. The jelly texture of the mask made it difficult to apply, but was one of the things I enjoyed once it was on my face. Not super crazy about the formula, I honestly didn't notice much brightening. I'd definitely be willing to give one of these hydrogel masks another shot, but I'll be picking something other than the brightening one.
Fareeha R.
I didn’t completely love this product from the start because I don’t particularly love sheet masks, but I wanted to give it a try since I do use boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil to remove my makeup. It may be a good mask for some people, but it didn’t really work for me and irritated my skin. I didn’t particularly notice any brightening either.
Urooj K.
Olney, MD
I bought this on a whim the other day and I'm so glad I did. This was my first hydrogel and sheet mask experience so I didn't know what to expect but overall I'm happy with the results. Yes, it's a little difficult and slippery to get out of the package and apply but once I got it on I had no major problem with it slipping off. Once I took it off my skin felt refreshed and moisturized. The next morning my skin looked brighter and old scars were less visible.
Jen B.
I use the eye patches whenever I think I need a little pick me up under the eyes. It was super hydrating and gentle even near my eyes, which can sometimes be sensitive. I like to keep them in my purse when I travel in air planes and I put them on before we land so I will look fresh when I get off the plane.
Tesera A.
Brooklyn, NY
I tried this about a week ago from Sephora. I like that it’s a hydrogen mask, but it was really messy for me, kept sliding off of my face and not really settling well. I believe this mask is about $8, not really worth the price in my opinion, Ive gotten much cheaper masks that leave a better effect.
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
I like the cooling feeling when applying this onto my face. I have used it a few times but I’m not sure if it’s one of my favorites just yet. I didn’t mind it though because my face did feel good after I took the mask off. I really like the sheet masks and how convenient and fast they are to use!!
Rachael G.
Laredo
I’ve noticed my skin instantly brighter after using these sheet masks! White charcoal helps target enlarged pores too so I was all in this product. I noticed my skin looked dull and grey so I purchased this and it definitely made my skin look radiant the next day! Perfect to use before makeup application so your skin can look radiant and glowy!
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
This mask had instructions that were a tad bit confusing. However one you open the mask it’s self explanatory. The mask feels very fresh in your skin. I didn’t expect to have to leave it on for 20 minutes. The cool part was that you can use the left over oil to leave on your face and neck!
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Veronica S.
Overland Park, KS
Does this mask really firm your skin?
GLORIA B.
Jackson, SC
I have very dark circles under my eyes and they are very puffy. Does this help with very dark circles?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried these?
Anna T.
I just recently bought this product, but have been putting off using it. I have combination skin and am worried the product may be oily. Has anyone had issues with breakouts after using this mask?