BY BOSCIA

Innovative 100% hydrogel mask that firms, tightens and brightens skin. High concentration of Sake, antioxidants, peptides and plant extracts combine with Marine Collagen to reduce hyperpigmentation and protect against free radical damage.

Buy on Sephora
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
Omg, this is SUCH a great Sheet Mask! Anything fermented ingredient wise is phenomenal for pore care and adding a great depth of moisture back into skin while improving skin's elasticity and firmness. The mask isn't soppy but rather has a hydro-gel that adheres to the face quite nicely without slipping with a great fit. The mask is so comfortable and has impeccable results afterwards. Your skin will look and feel almost brand new! Pores are instantly tightened, skin plumps & firms, wrinkles and fine lines are reduced, and your skin tone will simply shine with radiance. I think I left mine on for about thirty minutes to let the formula fully saturate my skin. My skin was super smooth and my complexion was noticeably brighter. Truly a great sheet mask I would recommend for any skin type.
Jamie C.
Anchorage, AK
Used these while traveling. Deafly needed with puffy eyes and dark circles. Packaging is cute easy to open however the eye are slightly difficult to manipulate out of the packaging. The eye pads are little slimy little difficult to hold onto but once placed on eye area in a good location they felt amazing. After waiting the recommended amount of time took them off and they were still moist and my eyes were not puffy and they felt great! This is an amazing product! Not too bad of a smell, can't really describe it but easy to tolerate. Love the fact that this comes in a pack of three ! Wonderful for a quick pick me up!
Carolyn H.
I wish I could give these little eye masks more than 5 stars because they are the best thing since sliced bread, as far as I'm concerned. They stay put once you peel the plastic backing off (lesson learned the hard way with my first masks) and they have the most wonderful cooling sensation. I use these after working the night shift when I need any extra "rest" I can get and they leave my under eye area looking refreshed and rejuvenated. I have repurchased these multiple times and will continue to buy in the future--my holy grail eye product!
Maritza R.
Hialeah, FL
I bought the Boscia Sake Brightening mask at Sephora. Never used one, but I noticed it's all the rage lately. The mask itself was easy to apply right out of the package. Came in two parts: one for the top half of face and another for the bottom. You can apply both at the same time or separately. I have lots of freckles and sun spots so was excited and for my first attempt it was great! The mask is a bit goopy and you do have to stay still do it does not slide off. However, once time was up my face visibly brighter and soft. Thumbs up!!!
Maddie D.
Pomona , CA
I saw this face mask at Sephora when I was grabbing some skin good ones and I was pleasantly surprised. I was wary at first since I don't trust non Asian brands with face masks, but this hydrogel one as pretty good. It adhered well to my fave and didn't rip when I unfolded it. My skin had a brighter complexion after I used it. I plan to buy more in bulk to see the long term brightening effects! My only complaint is that this mask was humongous on my face--and I don't even have a small one!
Kristen K.
I love sheet masks. I use them once every two weeks.

This mask is pretty pricey, and I'm not positive it works that much better than cheaper masks. It definitely plumps up and moisturizes my skin, so it's really good before special occasions. $8 on a one time use mask, when I find similar results for like $4 masks. Not really worth it to me, but it's still a good mask. I may still add this in my rotation, depending on whether I find anything better.
Mandi G.
Russellville
I would give this a 4.5 if I could. The fit wasn't good. I loved the cooling sensation. I put it on and got it adjusted as much as I could and vegged out listening to meditation music. After 20 minutes, the mask had dried out some and I removed it. My face felt really great. Nice and plumped up and soft. I had a little itchiness around my jawline but nothing too bad. It leaves behind a nice serum
to rub in. Will buy again.
Sarah D.
Bourne, MA
This is the only mask that I have used that lightens my hyper pigmentation almost instantly. The gel mask just seems to help your skin absorb all the product. The gel does tend to slide down my face if I'm standing up, so I just chill on the couch for 30 minutes. The great thing is there is extract liquid in the packet that, after the mask is done, you can work into your skin. I love this product
Sk Y.
Harrison, NJ
I'm not really sure how I feel about this mask. I didn't feel like my complexion was any different after. It was only like $7-$9 at Sephora so it's a good price for a sheet mask. It was a bit slimy for my liking and it didn't really stay on my face. Probably wouldn't buy it again, but I'm a lover of boscia products and will probably seek a better suited mask for my skin type in the near future!
Donna C.
Abington, PA
I was not sure what to expect when buying this mask because I had never used Boscia products before. I only bought one mask. The mask was super moist with product and the mask was so cold! The mask was gentle and did not irritate my skin. I left the mask on for 20 minutes and afterwards my skin felt soft. I probably won't buy again because it is $6 for one mask and is a little pricey.
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Veronica S.
Overland Park, KS
Does this mask really firm your skin?
GLORIA B.
Jackson, SC
I have very dark circles under my eyes and they are very puffy. Does this help with very dark circles?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried these?
Anna T.
I just recently bought this product, but have been putting off using it. I have combination skin and am worried the product may be oily. Has anyone had issues with breakouts after using this mask?