boscia Sake Bright White Mask

A brightening peel-off mask that helps to visibly even skin tone and diminish the appearance of hyperpigmentation. Instantly moisturizes and plumps dull, dehydrated skin while reducing the appearance of fine line and wrinkles. Formulated for normal to dry skin.

How to Use:

Apply a thick, opaque, even layer to clean, dry skin. Avoid eye area, eyebrows, hairline and lips. Leave on for 30 minutes or until completely dry. Gently peel off mask from outer edges and rinse off any residue. Follow with moisturizer. Use once or twice a week.

Ingredients

Water/Aqua/Eau, Ppg-20 Methyl Glucose Ether, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitol, Montmorillonite, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Copolymer, Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Dictyopteris Membranacea Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf, Citric Acid, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Carbomer, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica (Ci 77019)

I have sensitive skin and hyperpigmentation, do you think this may give me a reaction?
What does this white mask does by boscia? Does it peel off like boscia black mask?
So I went to Sephora to get a sample of this reformulated Mask however it wasn't available yet. I really wanted to try a sample before buying so my question is does it really help with brightening? Cause I have some dark spots on my face. And I have been looking for a good peel off mask? Is the formula similar to the charcoal mask that Boscia has?
Start your review of boscia Sake Bright White Mask!
Product Highlights
...refreshing and you can definitely see changes overnight. Its very gentle on sensitive skin and great for all skin types. in reviews
Abigail V.
Copperas Cove, TX
boscia Sake Bright White Mask uploaded by Abigail V.
boscia Sake Bright White Mask uploaded by Abigail V.
I purchased this at my local Ross it was on clearance so I figured why not you can never have too many masks. I feel that it does provide a great level of brightening affect for my skin and I am obsessed with the shiny/glitter formula. I just stare at it every time I dispense it before putting it on my face. boscia
Stephanie D.
Spokane
boscia Sake Bright White Mask uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: Rose Wholesale
This made my face feel hydrated and plumped. My face looked wonderful after this mask. Unfortunately, that feeling and look didn’t last for long. I didn’t notice much of a brightening effect. Three stars for the initial success.
valentine M.
Goes on very smoothly, and peels off easily. I've found it has also lightened my sun spots as well. First face mask I've tried in a while and it was very effective. It was a little expensive, but 3 ounces goes a long way and I plan to get this again after mine runs out.
Carlee W.
Tuscumbia, AL
I felt as though this actually brightened my face. My undereyes did not have any kind of bags and I felt as though it also tightened abit to make my skin feel refreshed and ready to go. I would be fine with using this after a long day before I go out or something like that.
Linda M.
Centralia, Illinois
Very fresh ! Made my face feel clean and didn’t break me out. I’ve been using it for about a month now and 10/10 would recommend boscia Bright White Mask
Alyssa J.
Commerce Township, MI
I have super dry and dull skin and it helps bring life back to it!! I love love love this mask 😍 I also have super sensitive skin so it works well with that!
Katherine J.
Albuquerque
Love this mask! It’s a little messy, but I noticed a huge change in the texture & discoloration of my skin!
Rishma R.
Love this product. Feels great and refreshing! Definitely a must have in your collection. Could leave your skin a little dry after use.
Ally L.
Champlin, MN
boscia Sake Bright White Mask uploaded by Ally L.
Love it! Hydrating and brightening! It’s also a peel off mask so that makes it even more satisfying!!! Hyperpigmentation sucks so anything to help with that I’m all for trying!!!! I’ve been using this for about 2 weeks and still loving it!
Melissa ‍.
Santa Fe , NM
boscia Sake Bright White Mask uploaded by Melissa ‍.
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s okay, I have mixed feeling about this mask, while I definitely noticed that it even out my complexion and made me feel soft. I didn’t really feel like it gave plumping results. It also wasn’t the easiest to peel off after it fully dried. It would be great for sensitive skin! boscia Sake Bright White Mask