BY BOSCIA

A brightening peel-off mask that helps to visibly even skin tone and diminish the appearance of hyperpigmentation. Instantly moisturizes and plumps dull, dehydrated skin while reducing the appearance of fine line and wrinkles. Formulated for normal to dry skin.

How to Use:

Apply a thick, opaque, even layer to clean, dry skin. Avoid eye area, eyebrows, hairline and lips. Leave on for 30 minutes or until completely dry. Gently peel off mask from outer edges and rinse off any residue. Follow with moisturizer. Use once or twice a week.

Ingredients

Water/Aqua/Eau, Ppg-20 Methyl Glucose Ether, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitol, Montmorillonite, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Copolymer, Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Dictyopteris Membranacea Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf, Citric Acid, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Carbomer, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica (Ci 77019)

• What does this white mask does by boscia? Does it peel o...2 Answers
  • So I went to Sephora to get a sample of this reformulated...1 Answers
boscia Sake Bright White Mask
  • "Great Product! was very hesitant to use it because I had never used peel of face mask. Its so refreshing and you can definitely see changes overnight. Its very gentle on sensitive skin and great for all skin types. " in 14 reviews
Natasha K.
Waxhaw, NC
actually only tried a sample of this and did not get enough to do a thick opaque layer. However, I worked with what I had. IT was relatively easy to apply - as long as you have enough! (a little difficult if its only a sample like mine). It dries to a pretty pearly luminous color and then tightens. After 25 minutes, when I took it off, I was AMAZED at how soft my skin felt. I then went to look in the mirror and my skin looked supple and hydrated and brightened and youthful. Seeing results by one use makes me want to get this asap and buy the full bottle so I can use it more and get better results. If you feel anxious because of other people's reviews, just get a sample and try it yourself first. Honestly, like me, it could be the best thing you try.
Catherine C.
Indianapolis, IN
Just started using it and have notice how this mask makes my skin soft, moist, and firm. It does take a while for it to dry if you use a good amount and if you use to little then the mask is too thin to peel off where you end up exfoliating too rubbing it off. Looking forward and hopeful for how using this product for several months will do for my skin!
Ashleigh H.
Fort Collins
This white mask made my skin feel soft, but it was very difficult to peel off, and I didn't see any difference in my skin besides it feeling softer.  You have to lay down a thick layer to peel this off. It will take Add to dictionary to dry. I didn't see wow results. I'm not interested in finishing the bottle.
Katie A.
Concord
I love how bright it makes my skin first off. It is not as drying as the black mask and it does help improve tone but as with all peel off masks you would need quite a large amount to make it peel. The tube is not very large and you would probably only get a few uses out of it doing it that way so I do just one layer and when I want to take it off, I rinse my face with warm water and use a washcloth to gently scrub it off. Same results, but less product and the tube will last you twice as long. Other than that I would recommend this product. It is definitely hydrating.
Genevieve Z.
Cleveland
This product INSTANTLY brightened my skin and totally blew me away. It more than met my expectations and I found it incredibly effective. This was my first time using the product and I can honestly say that it will be my go to from now on.  I am so glad I found this!
Cheyenne S.
Beavercreek
I didn’t see much of anything happen after using this except make my face look less dry. It was really gentle on my sensitive skin, I just hated the smell. It made a huge mess and I would have to wait forever to dry because if I didn’t put a thick lair on it wouldn’t peel off. I honestly wouldn’t buy again.
Emily K.
Loved it! It was a little goopy putting it on but my skin was so smooth and glowing after it was unreal! I already want another tube of it! Definitely would recommend if you have normal-ish skin. I don’t really have dry skin or oily and I feel like I’m kinda in between and it worked great for me!
trinity j.
I'm very on the fence about it:
I saw immediate results after one use and I really do like this product but the major flaw for me is the packaging and consistency of the mask!
The consistency is super super sticky and so difficult to make an even layer without getting the mask everywhere it's not supposed to go (it's almost like white glue). The tube looks like a healthy size but after one use I swear I used 2/3 of the product in the tube. If I get 4 masks out of this I'll be shocked.
Carlee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I felt as though this actually brightened my face. My undereyes did not have any kind of bags and I felt as though it also tightened abit to make my skin feel refreshed and ready to go. I would be fine with using this after a long day before I go out or something like that.
Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
Smells good and leaves your skin soft and brilliant.

The first use was just for pampering and the fun use of a mask but saw no result.

Used five days in a row and my skin looked more bright.

Not harsh and didn’t sting. Easy to use and remove.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
What does this white mask does by boscia? Does it peel off like boscia black mask?
Cina A.
Minneapolis , MN
So I went to Sephora to get a sample of this reformulated Mask however it wasn't available yet. I really wanted to try a sample before buying so my question is does it really help with brightening? Cause I have some dark spots on my face. And I have been looking for a good peel off mask? Is the formula similar to the charcoal mask that Boscia has?

Sephora