boscia Sake Balm

An innovative, gel-textured moisturizer enriched with the finest grade of sake. Sake Balm delivers hydrating and brightening benefits that result in the skin visibly bouncing back from dryness and dullness. It promotes exfoliation, improves skin's texture and water content, reduces the look of wrinkle depth, and enhances firmness for a healthier-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, artificial fragrance, color, and ethanol alcohol. It is dermatologist tested.

Does anyone know if there is a similar product out there. My daughter loved this stuff and it has sadly been discontinued. boscia Sake Balm
Anyone know why this was discontinued?
i've attempted to use cream moisturizer but they always felt like they never absorbed into my skin. i have mostly oily skin but do have dry patches around my nose and eye area. Is this a good one for combination skin?
Start your review of boscia Sake Balm!
Product Highlights
This makes the skin feel so refreshed and hydrating. It's like weight so I can use it under my makeup. I love this! in reviews
...becoming pregnant, and am now struggling to maintain my newly acquired dry skin. This moisturizer has helped me maintain a balance and has helped with firming up my skin a bit. Remember to use it under your chin and on your neck, because it really helps there!in reviews
My sensitive skin and I looooooooove this balm! The scent, the texture, the results; love it all! Can't recommend this enough.in reviews
Jeanette C.
Mentone, CA
Amazing! That single word is what I use to describe this product. I first tried it as a sample and absolutely fell in love I went to Sephora and purchased the full size. Now it is a bit pricey if you're on a budget like myself, but trust me it is worth every penny and a little goes a long way. I apply it after I wash my face as part of my make up routine. It makes your face feel so fresh and smooth and it has also helped my skin which is a big plus! For anyone looking to try a new product I say this one is the one to go for, you won't regret it! #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Ashley G.
Brooklyn, NY
At first when i used it I didn't really like it because it made my skin feel dry amd i had a terrible break out but my skin got used to it after a while and i has less pimples
Jacqueline Z.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is so cool and it is really moisturizing. It feels thick at first but then it absorbs into your skin and it is perfct.
Hope W.
Oviedo, FL
I loved this product! I use it every night. At first it feels a bit sticky but after it dries you feel very moisturized.
Megan D.
Athens, OH
I absolutely love this moisturizer! It is very light and great for putting on before makeup. You have to wait for it to sink into your skin before it feels like it’s working. It hasn’t broke me out or made my face burn. It also doesn’t have much of a scent. I definitely recommend it.
Jessica G.
This moisturizer has done wonders for my skin. I have oily skin but get combo skin in the drier colder days and it still manages to balance out my face. I've read some beauty blogs before that mention how if you under moisturize even for oily skin, that you can actually create more oil because your face is over producing to try and balance out your skin. I would get acne and I always used mattifying moisturizers and wouldn't understand why I would have that problem but with this it cleared up my acne and left my face feeling refreshed and blemish free. The boscia line is my go to now because of all the amazing benefits it gives into their products. I've gone through four of these jars in the past year it's my holy grail!
Christopher V.
Grand Rapids, MI
boscia Sake Balm uploaded by Christopher V.
Soft, Bright, & Smooth!! If you’re looking for a pick-me-up for your skin look no further! This goes on smooth & creamy like a jelly-like substance but doesn’t leave a greasy feel. Only downfall it has been discontinued at Sephora for a while now. If someone finds it again please let me know!!
Kyle L.
Saugerties, NY
Truly a game changer for me It’s has transformed my skin i never want to go without it The texture is not like a traditional moisturizer it’s like a jelly balm and i love it It had glycolic acid in it and it packs a punch in the best way I can’t rave about it enough
Winnie C.
Picked up this moisturizer from Marshall's and I ended up going back and buying whatever they had left in stock. It's SUPER hydrating, so it's great for the colder winter months. It's kind of like a jello kind of texture which was a little weird at first but you get used to it. It's very moisturizing, and I've noticed my face is smoother and softer since using this product.
Katrina N.
Indianapolis, IN
The best moisturizer for oily skin. I use this everyday in the Arizona heat. My skin has had an adjustment since moving here from Indiana. This is the perfect thing to help with it! I love all their products thus far but this is my favorite!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Holly M.
Bonham, TX
il y a 15 jours
Jacqueline T. il y a 15 jours
Sadly, I definitely feel like it was a unique product for sure! Just recently I saw one at TJ Maxx on sale so you might want to keep an eye out at places like that (also their online site carries lots of beauty). Also, the peach & lily website has a really wide assortment of k-beauty brands, most I've never seen sold at typical retailers with unique specialized products so it might be worth taking a look- also Boscia has discontinued a lot of products these past few years - you might want to send their customer service a message & ask if there's a replacement/ update product that's comparable- good luck! It's so tough when something that works well for you gets discounted!