BY BOSCIA

An innovative, gel-textured moisturizer enriched with the finest grade of sake. Sake Balm delivers hydrating and brightening benefits that result in the skin visibly bouncing back from dryness and dullness. It promotes exfoliation, improves skin's texture and water content, reduces the look of wrinkle depth, and enhances firmness for a healthier-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of preservatives, artificial fragrance, color, and ethanol alcohol. It is dermatologist tested.

boscia Sake Balm
  • "This makes the skin feel so refreshed and hydrating. It's like weight so I can use it under my makeup. I love this! " in 50 reviews
  • "This is such a fantastic moisturizer. I am pregnant, and my skin has changed a bit throughout the journey so far. I was dealing with oily skin before becoming pregnant, and am now struggling to maintain my newly acquired dry skin. This moisturizer has helped me maintain a balance and has helped with firming up my skin a bit. Remember to use it under your chin and on your neck, because it really helps there!" in 24 reviews
  • "My sensitive skin and I looooooooove this balm! The scent, the texture, the results; love it all! Can't recommend this enough." in 21 reviews
Toniann G.
Salisbury Mls, NY
I am obsessed with this product. I have sensitive and dry skin, and it does an amazing job at hydrating! The first couple days I used it, I saw a difference in my skin. The price is a little expensive but it's worth it, and lasts a long time since a little goes a long way. The one thing i didn't like but don't mind is how tacky it is, but it's good for makeup application.
Vy V.
Atlanta, GA
Listen, this stuff is pretty cool! When you initially open it, it looks like a basic gel moisturizer but no! when you take a bit out it creates a hole and the gel feels like jello I guess (lack of a better word lol) but when you let the jar sit for a few seconds, it slowly fills it back up like it was never disturbed! So this product is good for those, who has dryness, dullness, and loss of firmness and elasticity(I can't say on this part since I don't have this problem yet). It definitely rehydrates your skin, it does contain sake, to hydrate and brighten the skin. Glycolic acid which is great for exfoliating the dead skin, and vitamin C which is really great for evening out skin tone, and gives you a little glow. This product is lightweight and good for dry, or oily skin. At 46$/50g, you're paying .92 cents per gram used.
Jeanette C.
Mentone, CA
Amazing! That single word is what I use to describe this product. I first tried it as a sample and absolutely fell in love I went to Sephora and purchased the full size. Now it is a bit pricey if you're on a budget like myself, but trust me it is worth every penny and a little goes a long way. I apply it after I wash my face as part of my make up routine. It makes your face feel so fresh and smooth and it has also helped my skin which is a big plus! For anyone looking to try a new product I say this one is the one to go for, you won't regret it! #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Emily C.
This is one of my favorite moisturizers I have ever used. It gives my skin a slight tingling feeling, but doesn't burn or sting. It goes great under makeup and can even double as a primer because It is slightly sticky so foundation sticks to it well. It moisturizers my skin and I love the gel texture. It is a bit on the pricey side for the amount of product you get, but that is my only complaint. I have repurchased this multiple times and will continue to do so!
Oneo V.
Eugene, OR
At first the texture is interesting. It is nothing like your usual moisturizer and although it's called "Sake Balm" it's not a balmy texture either. It's more like a thick gel formula. I picked it up because it doesn't have any fragrance or chemicals. It does an excellent job at moisturizing my skin and does not irritate my skin. It's not heavy and a little sticky at first but if you stick it out it's going to make your skin look beautiful!
Kristina Q.
Cannot say enough good things about this product. Turned my face around in a matter of days. This product has a tacky finish which helps my make up stay on. I had a problem with my makeup staying on my dry spots and now my make up last all day. Cannot say enough good things about this product
Jenn P.
I love this moisturizer! I have very pale skin, so any type of acne mark shows up very bright red on me. on top of that, I'm sensitive, dry and acne prone (not a great combo!) This moisturizer doesn't aggravate my acne and hydrates me enough during the day that I don't feel yucky. I do need a heavier one at night, but thats pretty common. And now that I have gotten a pretty good handle on my acne, I am left with those pesky scars, but this works great at lightening them.

and as an added bonus, its just plain fun! The texture is like a soft silly putty gel and its just feels like you have splashed your face with water!
Lexi C.
Nashville, TN
I had never used a glycolic moisturizer before, so the stinging freaked me out at first, but over time, your skin does become used to it, and I began to love the way this moisturizer made my skin feel. It also has an extremely cool texture that causes you to only use a teeny bit each time -- blends beautifully into the skin!
Alejandra V.
This facial mask was super soft to the touch. It left my skin feeling hydrated and smooth and the smell was also pretty pleasant. It wasn't harsh on my skin at all and as far as the pricing it wasn't too high or too low. As far as purchasing again I more than likely would! Good choice for a facial mask!
Carrie T.
Sparta, MI
I can't even begin to express how much this glycolic moisturizer has changed my skin! If you have sensitive skin it might sting a little, however it really works great at keeping the oils down. A little goes a long way too! I feel like this was 100% worth the money, definitely repurchasing!
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
I need to amp up my skincare for 2016! How hydrating is this? Is it ok under makeup? I need intense moisture!
Andra N.
Is this a moisturizer or could it be considered a sleeping pack? I've received mixed messages while researching it. Also has anyone with sensitive/oily skin tried it and liked it?
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the main purpose of this product? Is it moisture?
Maggie P.
I have sensitive skin and combination skin, would this be a good moisturizer for me? Sometimes my skin is dying of moisturizer and sometimes my skin is like no more !
Shaye K.
Chattanooga , TN
Does this have a strong scent?