boscia Rosehip Omega Face Oil

bWHAT IT IS/bbrRosehip and a blend of powerful oils packed with antioxidants vitamins and high concentrations of omega fatty acids work together to hydrate replenish and brighten the skin.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrRosehip Oil helps accelerate skin regeneration and increases collagen and elastin production leaving skin rejuvenated and more youthful-looking.brbrbKEY INGREDIENTS/bbr- Rosehip oilbr- Rose oilbr- Pomegranate seed oilbrbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Preservativesbr- Artificial fragrance or colorsbr- Animal cruelty or byproducts vegan-friendlyullia hrefhttps//bit.ly/2wqWJjJClean Beauty/a products are free of sulfates phthalates and parabens./liliWeb ID 3408752/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of boscia Rosehip Omega Face Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda C.
Hayward, CA
boscia Rosehip Omega Face Oil uploaded by Amanda C.
This product gives me a natural looking glow even after the first use. It’s very effective when I use it with my moisturizer. It is moisturizing and gives me a glow without making me look or feel oily. I have yet to try it alone and with makeup. I enjoy the packaging and it is very convenient to use. I enjoy the scent as well. Smells like roses! I will be repurchasing after I run out.
Wendy C.
Long Island City
boscia Rosehip Omega Face Oil uploaded by Wendy C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love using this as my primer. This face oil keeps my face moisturized and creates smooth blend when I apply foundation on top. It keeps in my makeup seamlessly. This little bottle lasted me over a year because a small drop goes a long way! Great product to have on your shelf!
Chanceya S.
Grand Blanc, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this face oil in my morning and night routine and I love it! The oil is light and my skin looks hydrate afterwards. This product is good for normal, dry, or combination skin types!! My face feels amazing after using the face oil as well.
Na-Shay L.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Good product. I did notice my face is hydrated and plump. It promises to hydrate, replenish, and brighten the skin. I’m not sure if it’s brighten my skin just yet. Rosehip Oil helps accelerate skin regeneration and increases collagen and elastin production, leaving skin rejuvenated and more youthful-looking. I’m young myself so I can’t I can see a youthful difference but I like this product. Retails for $42 a little goes a long way.
Katie W.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of the few facial oils that hasn’t caused me to breakout. I received a bottle of it to review and found it to be ultra-hydrating. The bottle lasts a long time since a little goes a long way and I have since purchased again.
Haneea I.
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this face oil in my night routine everyday. I love this oil because it hydrated my skin so well, but wasn't heavy. And the fragrance is also very nice.
Katherine F.
Coral Springs, FL
this is a botanical blend of goodness. It’s formulated with Rosehip oil, Black Cumin seed oil which are rich with fatty acids & omegas that help protect & hydrate your skin. I am loving this so much! It is SO moisturizing you don’t even need to use it with anything else but if you find yourself needing even more hydration, mix it with your favorite moisturizer for a nice kick! It has a very light and subtle rose smell to it which I absolutely love! •
Bess L.
Charleston, SC
I’ve used this every night for over 2 months now. I tend to wake up with unbalanced skin (super dehydrated in some areas and a really oily t-zone), but using face oil has completely changed that, and I love the ingredients in this one!
Kat M.
I have used this for over a month now and I barely recognize my skin. I have combination skin and it’s moisturizes and refreshes where it needs to. I’ve been recommending it to everyone. A little goes a long way and is definitely worth the price.
Raelynn S.
Murrieta, CA
I have been using is product for a month after finding it at ross. I have to say I love it, I have never used face oil for fear it would break me out or make me look greasy. It doesn't, the product soaks in to the skin and feel very soft. On cold dry days I put it directly on my face and seem to help a lot. Also adding 2-3 drops to your moisturizer makes a difference. It is on the pricey side but I recommend it If you have dry skin and a little goes a long way.boscia Rosehip Omega Face Oil

Looking for your answer?