BY BOSCIA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive What it is: A cooling gel moisturizer that provides ultralight hydration as it exfoliates, detoxifies, refines skin texture, brightens clarity, and minimizes the look of pores.... see more...

Jessica S.
I love this gel. Its light and doesnt clog my pores. It brings back moisture lost from cleansing
Its the first moisturizer I tried and didnt feel sticky or heavy afterwards. It sprung me into skincare as a hobby and passion.
Shubana A.
Montreal
T his is an extremely light gel but does indeed add a nice layer of hydration to the skin while leaving zero tackiness. While the gel is tinted with black charcoal, you don’t see any of the colour transfer onto your skin. The vit C, charcoal and glycolic acid are all nice to have for brightening, detoxing and exfoliating. However, if you’re sensitive to dimethicone, there’s some of that in there and menthyl lactate which gives it it’s cooling effect.
Jade A.
I love this pricey products when I checked the price my mood went down. I tried this item as a sephora points thingy as a set. It's great. Works well.
Chandal K.
Saskatoon, SK
I received this as a sample (2.5 ml) and I did not like it. It felt like it was sitting on top of my skin and I did not notice any improvement after using it. I do not think it is worth the price tag, I will not be purchasing the full size and I will not be recommending this to others.