BY BOSCIA

A cooling gel moisturizer that provides ultralight hydration as it refines skin texture, brightens skin clarity, and minimizes the look of pores instantly and over time.

“The cool, refreshing final step for pore-perfected skin.”

How to Use:

Apply 1 to 2 pump to cleansed and toned face AM and PM.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Isononyl Isononanoate, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Cyclopentasiloxane, Menthyl Lactate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ Vp Copolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Potassium Hydroxide, Dimethiconol, Glycolic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Charcoal Powder, Sodium Hyaluronate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Ceteth-25, Silica, Oleth-10, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica (Ci 77019), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499

• Would this product be too harsh on sensitive skin? Also i...1 Answers
boscia Revitalizing Black Charcoal Hydration Gel

Start your review of boscia Revitalizing Black Charcoal Hydration Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This makes my face feel SO smooth and I like how it's a gel because it's very light on the skin but it does a great job of hydrating it. I love how it makes my skin feel all tingly and cool after putting it on. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging, but I can get past it. " in 11 reviews
  • "I absolutely love love love this product . I had super dry skin and after trying to gel it took my skin to a whole new level . I had tried so many creams , gels and anything I could get my hands on but nothing had seemed to work . I am so glad my friend gave me a little sample to try or I would prob never have know about this awesome product. Also cool because it comes out as a Greyish blackish gel that goes on clear after you rub onto the skin . It's not to heavy and feels wonderful on the skin . Deff worth every penny" in 5 reviews
  • "LOVE THIS! worth the price. I have oily, sensitive skin so I have a hard time finding good moisturizers. This gel goes on thick, but blends out very well and after a few minutes my skin absorbs it completely without feeling heavy or oily" in 3 reviews
  • "I've had an amazing experience with this product and highly recommend it!" in 1 review
Brianna D.
Amesbury, MA
This is super great for oily skin! It moisturizes and controls oil. The packaging has improved too, no more waste. The black color makes it easy to see if you have properly applied (you shouldn’t see it anymore). I have been using this forever and don’t plan on changing!
Kat J.
1,146 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a foil packet sample of this moisturizer and tried it out last week,... I would consider myself a fan of Boscia as a brand overall, considering that the many products I’ve tried from them have been absolutely wonderful. But I had never tried one of their moisturizers before, so I was intrigued to use this Revitalizing Black Charcoal Hydration Gel.

To start, the consistency was much thinner than I was expecting,... This is not your typical water gel formula. It’s very runny and you don’t need a lot at all. I was able to get over a weeks use out of my tiny sample. Upon application, this gel absorbed into my skin quickly and didn’t leave a tacky or filmy sensation. I was surprised by the cooling effect (and quickly realized that applying this right before going outside on a cold winter day was a huge mistake LOL My face was freezing!!). For that reason, I would recommend this lightweight moisturizer for summer (as I imagine the cooling sensation would be much more refreshing than startling at that point). Over the course of the week, I noticed my pores seemed smaller and my face was hydrated & clear. I really liked the results of this product and would consider buying a full size bottle ($40 for 1.7oz, not a bad value when you consider how long it’ll last you). Would definitely recommend.
Felecia R.
Dillon , CO
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
I got a little sample of this with a Sephora order and I wasn't gonna try it because I hate foil packet samples.  But I decided oh well.  I've used it twice now and I'm surprised at how soft my skin is!  There's a cooling sensation that makes my eyes water even though I don't get it near my eyes and that's weird.  But I love how it makes my face feel.  It's a shame its too pricey for me.
Natalya K.
Absolutely in love with this moisturizer!! It's black with a bit of shimmer. The black disappears and the shimmer is completely unnoticeable on the skin. It gives you a healthy glow and skin stays hydrated all day. One of the best moisturizers I've ever tried.
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
I've been using this for a week and half  now, it hasn't caused me to break out, which is definitely a plus. It seems to help mattify my skin a bit more so I don't have much of an oily t-zone like I normally would. It also seems to hydrate quite just as well as my heavier moisturizers. I like how it's a very smooth application and smells pleasant. The only downside is it'll be difficult to tell when I start running low on the product since the package is black
Nikki M.
I got this with my Sephora points, and I'm so glad I did! My only complaint (if you want to call it that) is that it gives me a weird, warm tingle feeling when I first put it on. The first few seconds I thought I was going to hate it, but then it felt very nice after a bit of rubbing in. It's nice and light, and kept my face feeling great while I walked around DC for 2 days. I definitely recommend.
Alana S.
This is a nice product that feels good and gentle on my skin. I have oily skin so I love charcoal products. It comes out blackish but is clear once it is spread onto your skin. It definitely helped control oil a bit but it wasn’t a miracle. The smell is okay, not bad but not nice. Only thing I wish it had was SPF, but I guess this could be fine as a nighttime moisturizer. Very lightweight so great for the summer but might need some extra moisture during the winter.
Jorie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This product works amazing if you have combination/oily skin. Its exactly what it says, like, EXTREMELY cooling when you put it on. Almost to the point of like, a burning face mask, if that makes any sense. It doesn't tingle or hurt thought, and doesn't leave your skin feeling tacky or sticky after using it so its a great moisturizer to use before makeup.
India G.
I love this cleanser and moisturizer. Its super expensive so ive only gotten it once with a gift card and only the travel sizes. But the cleanser is pleasantly warming. Not wear it feels chemically but like a warming oil you use for massages. And paired with the gel moisturizer which is cooling....its feels amazing. My face feels super clean and moisturized without deeling sticky or tight

Sephora