boscia Restorative Night Moisture Cream uploaded by Italo C.

BY BOSCIA

An advanced hydrating cream that delivers high levels of moisture overnight. This nighttime essential diminishes the appearance of uneven skintone, dullness, and fine lines while fortifying the complexion against future damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product is preservative-free.

boscia Restorative Night Moisture Cream
  • "This stuff is amazing. I love how it moisturizing and restores all while you are getting your beauty rest! I really love how light it feels on your skin as well. some night creams can be really heavy feeling! not this one! Absorbs into the skin quickly." in 38 reviews
  • "I have terribly dry skin sometimes. Most days it's dry, but not unbearable. But, sometimes it does have an off day and needs EXTRA moisture put back into it. I like to put this on at night on those days so that I can wake up and have normal-feeling skin. This does just that! " in 26 reviews
  • "My skin is very sensitive but this one was very good to my sking, i put it every night before bed and the next day my skin was soft. " in 21 reviews
Johnny R.
San Jose, CA
I use this product at night before bed. My skin is very sensitive so whatever irritates it during the day (i.e. sun, the weather) and I know once I put this cream on, it'll be all right. I've noticed that with continued use that my skin is smoother and better hydrated making for a better makeup application. The only thing that isn't so great about this product is the packaging and price. The pump aspect can be nice but I can't take that piece off to get access to the traces of cream that are left once nothing comes out of the pump. Also, the price is a little steep but well worth the cost.
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
I have combination skin and this worked perfectly for me. Woke up with my face visibly moisturized and soft. Sort of plumped up my skin. Only down size is I wish we'd get more product for the money we are paying but beauty isn't cheap. Good product. Will continue to repurchase.
Rachel R.
Nunn, CO
It made me break out pretty bad I thought I would give it a try since I like other things from this brand.my skin did feel moisturized though I used the entire jar hoping my skin would adjust it didn't so I will not be purchasing this item again I did like how it smelled however.
Claire C.
I love boscia as a brand so when I saw this product at TJ Maxx I decided to give it a shot. The cream is night, but if you hate heavy creams then you won't like this one. It does seem to make my skin seems very moisturized. The only thing I dislike, and why I didn't rate it higher, is the pump that this comes with. Because it's so heavy and thick, it's hard to get the product out. Once I took the pump off and just used my fingers to get the product out of the tub it was much better.
Chelsea M.
Las Vegas, NV
This. Stuff. Is. Amazing. I got a free sample of this from Sephora and lovedddd it! I feel less dry and it feels like it’s tightening up my face with a slight tingling sensation. I put this on at night after washing my face and i also put it on in the morning under my makeup. Kinda a splurge for me but worth every penny. Try it!!!!!
Nicole N.
San Diego
Great consistency!! Has a bit of an oily finish on the skin. It sits on the skin, which I am not mad at. Great price. I love the applicator too, but one pump is too much for my face and neck. Overall great value for the price. If u like to feel hydrated you'll love this!
Gem S.
Fayetteville, NC
I give it a 3 because I found out that I was allergic to the product so then I didn’t really get to find out if it was good. Although, my mom really liked it though. She had sensitive skin however she managed to actually use up all the product. So that was a plus.
Jessica G.
Westwood Village
The night cream is life! My sister recommended it and I was so happy I tried it when I woke up with soft, radiant skin. This product exceeded my expectations and will continue to buy it! I have gifted this a couple times and I always get great feedback.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
This really helps moisturizing the skin deeply but it feels heavy and greasy. Which I find disturbing. It they could have made it a little more on the lightweight side this product would have been perfect.
Natausha D.
Riverton
This is a favorite night cream for sure! Anytime I use it I wake up with silky soft skin. It gives a great hydration kick to start your day. The texture of the cream is nice and non greasy.