boscia Restorative Eye Treatment For Under-Eye Bags  uploaded by Katie P.

BY BOSCIA

A rich eye cream that delivers long-lasting hydration, diminishes the appearance of under-eye bags, and protects the delicate eye area from future damage. This concentrated treatment supplies skin with complex peptides. These peptiedes minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving firmness and reducing puffiness. Sodium hyaluronate provides long lasting hydration. Vitamin E and Canadian willowherb extract are both powerful antioxidants to protect skin from harmful environmental damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan For radiantly healthy skin, Boscia's preservative-free approach to skincare takes the best of science and combines it with the gentlest and most effective ingredients in nature.

Mackenzie M.
I got this for cheap at TJmaxx and it’s just okay. It’s super moisturizing so much so that I feel exactly where I put it the next morning. I have oily skin so I don’t need ALL that moisture, I’m just needing something that helps wth dark circles and puffiness a little more
Kayla Nicole G.
Lugoff , SC
This might work for some people but it didn't hit it off great with me! My under eyes are super sensitive so they burned quite a bit when I used this! It smells nice but the feeling just pushed me away! But I would give it a try if you don't suffer from irritation because it does work!
Indré F.
Phx, AZ
It does the job. It's meant for under eye bags and it does just that. Only issue I have with it is the price. It's very pricey when your on a budget lmao.. but other than that I think it works very well.. but I bet there's another cheaper brand out that does just the same job!
Jamie D.
I use this every single day, sometimes twice a day. People always ask me how I have such long days and never look tired - I really think this stuff is the reason why. I can go almost every day without under eye makeup and I don't feel insecure. My dark circles are practically gone and my eye bags are significantly smaller. I have been using this every day for almost 2 years now.
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
I like this under eye cream for night time. It keeps my under eyes well hydrated through out the night which makes it easier to put concealer on in the morning. I feel like my under eyes look brighter and less puffy when I use this on a nightly basis.
Kayla M.
Chillicothe, OH & Columbus, OH
I was excited to try this but it didn't do much for me and it's too pricey to not work effectively. I barely noticed a different in my under eyes. It's a gentle formula but they need to work on either the effectiveness or how they advertise
Katie P.
Blue Bell
boscia Restorative Eye Treatment For Under-Eye Bags has come to be a lifesaver and unexpectedly a part of my daily makeup routine. I picked this product up recently as I noticed (having started at a new and fast-paced) that my mornings were becoming shorter and my under-eye bags longer and more prominent. I was becoming self-conscious of them and picked up this product as a last resort. To my surprise, I was beginning to notice and feel a difference after just a couple applications! People would tell me how refreshed and energized I looked instead of the typical "you look exhausted". This treatment not only reduces under-eye bags but moisturizes and replenishes the skin to allow for a smoother, natural more radiant look. I have become a repeat customer and have to say that other treatments fall short in comparison. I look forward to repurchasing this product and gaining more compliments in the future!
This product I try and use every night. I feel like I have a very refreshed look when I wake up and use this. I think the pricing for this is very good. And recommend . The more I use it the more I see it domes wonders. I love the way the packaging of the product
Jessica D.
Oklahoma City
This was a good product for bags under the eyes it worked wonders I don't remember where i bought it at because it's been forever and i thought it was super gentle it's not pricey at all it is a good value I would definitely buy it again when I get the chance
Kimberly C.
When using this product it was very light and didn't put so much on my face. It kept under my eyes hydrated throughout the day. Naturally I have very dry skin so it was refreshing to use a product that was able to do that. I would recommend this product.