boscia Restorative Day SPF 15 Moisture Cream

BY BOSCIA

An advanced hydrating cream that delivers high levels of moisture and guards skin against UV damage. This skincare essential helps diminish the appearance of uneven skintone, dullness, and fine lines while fortifying the complexion against future damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product is preservative-free.

boscia Restorative Day SPF 15 Moisture Cream
  • "This is my favorite moisturizer, Boscia, please bring it back! It's deeply hydrating, contains so many antioxidants and nourishing ingredients. It's perfect for my super sensitive skin. I love the vacuum packaging, as it keeps all the vitamins and antioxidants stable, so I know I'm getting the most out of my moisturizer." in 16 reviews
  • "I've only used a sample of this, but I loved it! It has the spf I need in a day moisturizer, and I could feel it really going to work on my dry skin without leaving any oily shine throughout the day!" in 16 reviews
  • "I love Boscia products. All of the things that I've tried have been great. And this doesn't bother my sensitive skin either." in 12 reviews
Jessica G.
Denison, TX
With my previous moisturizer from Origins, my skin would begin to flake off after I applied foundation and powder. Heck, it would flake off right after I applied the moisturizer! I've got sensitive skin + rosacea, so I'm always looking for a moisturizer that won't irritate my skin.With Boscia's Restorative Day Moisture Cream, my makeup glides right on and I feel hydrated, smooth, non-irritated and protected (with the included SPF 15) the entire day. The pleasant scent is also a bonus. So glad I came across this moisturizer - I'll never go another day without it!
Brittany M.
Tucson, AZ
I have combination skin and this moisturizer is perfect. I purchased this at sephora after looking in the skincare section and decided to give it a try. It exceeded my expectations and left my skin feeling hydrated but not oily (as most moisturizers do) which I loved.
Jamie Rose S.
I received this as part of the 1 of 3 free samples when you place an order on Sephora.com a long time ago. Right off the bat, I wasn't expecting much from this moisture cream simply because I have sensitive skin, however I was pleasantly surprised by how my face felt after one week of use. My skin is usually dry and flaky to the point that it takes a thick layer of product for my face to feel any sort of moisture, but the more I used this, the more my face improved. Sadly I was disappointed to hear that it was discontinued by the time I came around having the money to order it.
amanda r.
Clovis, CA
i loooooove this product! it's not too heavy, so i can use it for my daily moisturizer and i love the fact that it has spf in it. It's definitely one of my favorites.
Caroline B.
Panama City, FL
I have used the Boscia restorative day moisture cream and I have to say it didn't make the best impact! However, I have to say I would love to try again. My only negative was the price, I felt like it was over priced for the amount of product I got. A positive about the product was the SPF of 15 in it, I love when my morning/daily moisturizer has a SPF in it.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
This cream feels really nice when you put it on. It's also nice that it has an spf. I personally prefer a stronger dog on my face though. I also think I did have a bit if a breakout when using it. I have pretty bad cystic acne and it can be very easy to irritate when I'm having a breakout. I would recommend this more for people with normal/combo skin.
Whitney B.
Wyoming, MI
Love this brand. I loved how soft it was on my skin and didn't use such harsh chemicals. The moisture cream was great however, I don't think it was recognizing my acne concerns. I gave it about 3 months to try and keep momentum and use religiously however, it didn't do much for my face. That is when I switched to Kate Somerville.
Tanya F.
I really like the packaging and that the lotion is not exposed to air or light, which can compromise a products integrity. However, this particular moisturizer left me feeling very "meh" after a few weeks of using it. It wasn't super greasy but not super moisturizing either. It does have an SPF in it though so that's great!
Danielle A.
Fresno, CA
This is a great everyday moisturizing cream! I also love the fact that it has a SPF in it. This cream leaves my face feeling very moisturized and plump. It does not leave my skin feeling greasy or sticky which I love! I can also apply my makeup over top of it and it does not effect my makeup at all. Overall this is a great moisturizer!
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
I cannot stress HOW IMPORTANT it is to make sure you get some SPF on your face everyday. I just read an article that says our phones reflect UV rays onto our face just like those tanners with aluminum screens in the 80s! This cream is lightweight for day wear but has a rich thick luxurious feel when applying.
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Where can I buy this product from?