BY BOSCIA

An advanced hydrating cream that delivers high levels of moisture and helps diminish the appearance of uneven skin tone and dullness.

Palmitoyl Pentapeptide (Matrixyl™ 3000)

• Provides a visible anti-wrinkle and lifting effect
  • Helps to activate the process of extracellular matrix renewal, by stimulating cell renewal and boosting collagen production

Magnolia Bark Extract (Magnolia Obovata)

• Helps improve the visible appearance of skin discoloration and promotes firmness by preventing the breakdown of collagen and elastin

Mulberry Root Extract

• A natural botanical skin brightener

Lipovol RB

• A complex of unsaturated fatty acids found in Rice Bran Oil that help in skin barrier function repair and moisturization
  • In Japan, to call a woman a “”Nuka Bijin,” or a “Rice Bran Beauty, is a great compliment; it refers back to the glowing, youthful skin of women who worked in rice fields, washed the newly-harvested rice, and became exposed to high levels of rice bran oil

Mallow Flower Extract (Malva Sylvestris)

• Soothes, heals, and softens dry skin

boscia’s Proprietary Botanical Blend

Jojoba Leafhelps to prevent free radical damage while nourishing the skin
Willowherb helps to calm skin inflammation and reduce visible redness and irritation

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 6.50%, Avobenzone (Butyl Methoxydibenxoylmethane) 3.00%

Inactive Ingredients: Alanyl Glutamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Bentonite, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Carbon Dioxide, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Dimethicone, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Sterate, Hydrodyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Jojoba Wax PEG-120 Esters, Lonicer Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Magnolia Obovata Bark Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract, Methyl Gluceth-20, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Pentylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Silica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Squalane, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Stearic Acid, Water/Aqua/Eau, Xanthan Gum

Buy on Boscia
  • "I have very dry skin and I've found that this works great with and for my skin. it lasts for a long time to give my skin the proper moisture it needs. so if you have dry skin i definitely say try this product out!" in 36 reviews
  • "I love all the products that this brand makes! They are well worth every cent you pay for them. Light clean feeling while being very moisturizing." in 31 reviews
  • "Love this stuff! Smells great and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin! Leaves it smooth and my foundation goes well over it! " in 11 reviews
Tomomi C.
Northampton , MA
I used this product for awhile, but it really didn't do much to my skin. It was a gentle, very light product which may be why. My skin is combination, but my cheeks get extremely dry. I didn't really see any difference though even after a full week on applying it. I loved the feel and texture of it though
Courtney C.
Charlotte, NC
This product was good, but a little too oily for my skin type. The pricing is decent and my skin felt great after using, I just looked a tad bit to greasy for my liking.
Heather W.
Greensboro, NC
I love this product! I combo skin and it wasn't too heavy but got the job done. I went through a whole jar. I purchased this at tj maxx. The price was good, but if I had paid full price I would want more product for the money. Only improvement would be packaging. I love that it's sanitary but I also felt like there was probably enough product left in there for a few more uses that I wasn't able to use.
Lauren W.
Athens, TN
My skin becomes very dry in the winter months. I use this moisturizer on a daily basis under my makeup and I truly feel that it sinks into my skin and keeps me moisturized throughout the day, which in turn keeps my makeup from looking patchy on my dry areas.
Tania P.
Sewaren, NJ
OMG... This is the most luscious cream I have ever owned! I love applying it to my face so much that I use it at night as well... It is a full bodied cream that goes on so smooth and silky and leaves the skin feeling full and line/creaseless. It almost feels like it fills in my lines and pores and my skins feels plush and perfected. I am obsessed with it! I do wish it had Spf but I recently found out it does come in a version that has it. Also, do not be confused about the packaging... It looks like a jar tub style but it is not. Under the cap is a flat style pump. I will say that the first time I opened it, I broke my first jar because I didn't understand the plug that was in the pump hole so I broke it and the inner piece fell in but it still worked and when it finished I repurchased a new one and was wiser the second time around. I love that this packaging keeps the product uncontaminated by my fingers and the air. I def recommend this cream. My skin has never looked or felt this amazing!!
Jordan B.
Winter Spgs, FL
This was an okay face cream. It didn't break me out, but didn't really give me the moisture I needed. Would not repurchase as I need something a bit more moisturizing. May work better for normal to combo skin types.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
I received this mini sample as a gift with puchase. I did like it, it made my face feel super smooth but I did notice after a few hours, I was a little oily in the t zone area
Maddison B.
Kansas City, MO
I love the boscia line and love the sake water so when I was looking for a good moisturizer I was recommended this. I normally don't have sensitive skin but after starting chemo I guess I do have sensitive skin now. This stuff burned my face!nlikebanbactual chemical burn. Some people really love this stuff but I have also heard this has happened to other people. They probably have sensitive skin like me. My face became super red and so dry after the initial burn went away. My skin became rough and peeled for days afterwards. So if you have sensitive skin this stuff is NOT for you!!
Karmyn I.
Richmond , TX
I like the push top to dispense the moisturizer. It is great for those that like the feeling of using a jar but still sanitary. Also a great light moisturizer but if you are looking for a heavier moisture then try their Night moisturizer. I prefer the night one for my day since I have very dry skin. awesome on ny sensitive skin.
Jordan T.
Pretty amazing moisturizer! The consistancy is creamy and not too liquid based making it smooth right into my #skin. It is gental for people with sensitive skin and works great with oily skin. I personally have oily skin and instead of runing my makup off my face this product helps replinish the essential moisture my face needs.
Tamara M.
I'm looking for a new moisturizer, does this one leave your skin greasy at all ?
Santana K.
Cocoa, FL
I use the Boscia Detoxifying Cleanser and love love love it. Has anyone used these two together? I have some issues with clogged pores, and am looking for a mousturizer, has anyone had issues with this clogging pores?
Tamara M.
Naomi S.
I have very sensitive skin that is easily irritated. Would you recommend this for someone with sensitive skin?
Xiomara G.
I have combination skin, would this help with dry patches? I always get them around my mouth area once I apply foundation😔 it makes it look gross. Yet since I also have oily skin I don't want this product to make me have even more. Does anyone know if its great for combination skin?