BY BOSCIA

boscia Recharging Night Moisture
  • "I love boscia products and this was definitely a great purchase as well. It's not heavy at all but it's really moisturizing, I'm definitely adding this to my nightly routine. " in 4 reviews
Andrea S.
Miami
Smells amazing!!! Very creamy and skin instantly absorbs and leaves feeling fresh and cool. Only disappointment is that packaging is small and price is too high.
Sarah M.
Loved this product. Very hydrating going on and my skin felt so soft and hydrated the next morning. This was the first product I ever used from this line and will definitely try more.
Tasnim C.
I was excited to try this after reading a few reviews but it fell short of my expectations. I have really sensitive skin and I'm not sure if it's the product or my skin or just both, but it really burned me the first three days of using it before I wen to bed. The first night it was so unbearable my face got red. I returned it right after.
Swikriti S.
Dallas, TX
I received this product in a gift set and having used similar products before I had high expectations but this didn't exactly meet up. I mean it does what it says and moisturizers the skin however since I do have oily skin, by the morning my face was way too greasy. Would recommend for dry skin types or during the winter.
Chasity B.
Nashville , TN
Four stars because I'm an Not a fan of the smell. But, it's intense. My face feels amazing. Extremely happy with with product. It's effective. I have sensitive skin and it was really gentle. Nicely packaged, not damaged in any way. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Diana S.
Henrico, VA
This moisturizer on my oily skin is a bit on the heavy side. I noticed that my skin is extremely oily in the morning after it was applied before bed. I don't recommend this for oily or acne prone skin. There are other Boscia products that work better for oily skin.
Fre
This products does provide some moisture over night but not nearly enough if you have really dry sensitive skin. It was not harsh on my sensitive skin, yet it was a little effective. I think when I used it in the loud run I got more results, so I would recommend others to use it for at least 3 months
SaraGail P.
New Orleans, LA
Boscia makes great moisturizers that do not make your skin feel greasy and clogged. This moisturizer is super light weight and gentle on the skin which I liked. It is somewhat expensive but worth it for the high quality. I would recommend this product to others!
Caroline M.
Villa Rica
Used after my nightly face routine. Applied to my entire face and neck and when I woke up I didn't even feel the need to use my day time moisturizer. It was great. Smelled nice made my skin feel great. Well worth the money.
Hailey S.
Edmonton, KY
Was amazing! One of the best moisturizers I have used. Gave great results and exactly what I was looking for! Went on smooth and couldn't tell it was on! Perfect packaging in a clean, cute box. Would definitely recommend!!