BY BOSCIA

boscia Recharging Night Moisture
  • "I love boscia products and this was definitely a great purchase as well. It's not heavy at all but it's really moisturizing, I'm definitely adding this to my nightly routine. " in 4 reviews
Swikriti S.
Dallas, TX
I received this product in a gift set and having used similar products before I had high expectations but this didn't exactly meet up. I mean it does what it says and moisturizers the skin however since I do have oily skin, by the morning my face was way too greasy. Would recommend for dry skin types or during the winter.
Chasity B.
Nashville , TN
Four stars because I'm an Not a fan of the smell. But, it's intense. My face feels amazing. Extremely happy with with product. It's effective. I have sensitive skin and it was really gentle. Nicely packaged, not damaged in any way. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Diana S.
Henrico, VA
This moisturizer on my oily skin is a bit on the heavy side. I noticed that my skin is extremely oily in the morning after it was applied before bed. I don't recommend this for oily or acne prone skin. There are other Boscia products that work better for oily skin.
Fre
This products does provide some moisture over night but not nearly enough if you have really dry sensitive skin. It was not harsh on my sensitive skin, yet it was a little effective. I think when I used it in the loud run I got more results, so I would recommend others to use it for at least 3 months
Caroline M.
Villa Rica
Used after my nightly face routine. Applied to my entire face and neck and when I woke up I didn't even feel the need to use my day time moisturizer. It was great. Smelled nice made my skin feel great. Well worth the money.
SaraGail P.
New Orleans, LA
Boscia makes great moisturizers that do not make your skin feel greasy and clogged. This moisturizer is super light weight and gentle on the skin which I liked. It is somewhat expensive but worth it for the high quality. I would recommend this product to others!
DAVID C.
Amazing product! Great for combination skin prone to acne, would give you that extra moisture some of your sking its craving without heaviness.
I have used a couple of tubes and would definitely recommend this to anybody thats looking for a great product!
Bryana V.
This product is soooo good! I'm super dry normally and this gives such great hydration on those days where I'm feeling extra dry. I put it on at night and wake up with super soft and hydrated skin! Love it!
Jessica L.
I liked this moisturizer. However, I felt like it was only a little thicker than a day time moisturizer. I'm not sure if it was the packaging but it seemed to have less product inside than the other moisturizers in the market. Fair price though! It just wasn't really anything special.
Taline A.
Beacon Falls, CT
This product was actually very good. It had the perfect balance of moisturizing while not being overly wet. It blended well into my skin and left it feeling fresher even after the first night's use.