Danielle G.
Danielle G.

Does this remove ALL of your makeup!?
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Dec. 3, 2016, 12:41 p.m.
Yes it dose !!!
Beth S.
Beth S.
Nov. 3, 2014, 5:32 p.m.
Yes it does. From foundation to mascara it takes it all off! Remember to start with a dry face and hands and rub in circular motions. I follow up with my favorite cleanser so I'm sure no residue is left behind.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Feb. 18, 2014, 11:11 p.m.
No I don't really think so - it's a creamy wash and doesn't spread really well
J P.
J P.
May 29, 2013, 6:39 p.m.
No, it does not remove all of my makeup. I don't use heavy foundation, but I do use waterproof mascara. This I have to use a separate product, such as a make-up removing wipe or cleansing oil, in conjunction to Boscia cleanser in order to remove ALL my makeup.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
April 21, 2013, 6:54 p.m.
It removes all of my makeup, but i wear very light makeup.
Nadine M.
Nadine M.
April 15, 2013, 11 a.m.
I feel that facial cleansers will remove most of your make up, but I have had better results by using a make up wipe and then using the facial cleanser. This goes for Boscia and any other facial cleanser I have used. You certainly need to use eye make up remover to get rid of mascara and eye liner, regardless.
Elaine H.
Elaine H.
March 5, 2013, 6:11 a.m.
Even the hardest waterproof/water resistant eyeliner or mascara is removed with this cleanser (in my experience). It works great with the Clarisonic if you own one.
Kerry R.
Kerry R.
Feb. 22, 2013, 10:53 a.m.
Yes! And it is gentle around the eye area.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Feb. 1, 2013, 7:46 a.m.
It does a pretty good job, however, I find that I still need to use some remover around the eye areas.
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Jan. 9, 2013, 6:37 a.m.
In my opinion,yes!!! Def think you should try it!!:)

Join Now