Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this remove ALL of your makeup!?
ana d.
Yes it dose !!!
Beth S.
Beth S.
2 years, 10 months ago
Yes it does. From foundation to mascara it takes it all off! Remember to start with a dry face and hands and rub in circular motions. I follow up with my favorite cleanser so I'm sure no residue is left behind.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
League City, TX
3 years, 7 months ago
No I don't really think so - it's a creamy wash and doesn't spread really well
J P.
J P.
4 years, 3 months ago
No, it does not remove all of my makeup. I don't use heavy foundation, but I do use waterproof mascara. This I have to use a separate product, such as a make-up removing wipe or cleansing oil, in conjunction to Boscia cleanser in order to remove ALL my makeup.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Barstow, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
It removes all of my makeup, but i wear very light makeup.
Nadine M.
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
4 years, 5 months ago
I feel that facial cleansers will remove most of your make up, but I have had better results by using a make up wipe and then using the facial cleanser. This goes for Boscia and any other facial cleanser I have used. You certainly need to use eye make up remover to get rid of mascara and eye liner, regardless.
Elaine H.
Elaine H.
N Brunswick, NJ
4 years, 6 months ago
Even the hardest waterproof/water resistant eyeliner or mascara is removed with this cleanser (in my experience). It works great with the Clarisonic if you own one.
Kerry R.
Kerry R.
Mooresville, NC
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes! And it is gentle around the eye area.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
4 years, 7 months ago
It does a pretty good job, however, I find that I still need to use some remover around the eye areas.
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Chattanooga, TN
4 years, 8 months ago
In my opinion,yes!!! Def think you should try it!!:)