BY BOSCIA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A sulfate-free cleanser and makeup remover derived from amino acids that deeply cleanses while protecting the skin’s natural moisture barrier. “Dirty skin? Trade it in with one clean sweep!”

How to Use:

Dampen face with water. Apply one pump to palm and gently massage cleanser on to face with fingertips in circular motions for one minute. Rinse clean with warm water and blot dry. For maximum cleansing, smoothing, and softening benefits, use with the Konjac Cleansing Sponge. Use AM and PM.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Diglycerin, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-10, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Polysorbate 20, Sclerotium Gum, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Hydrangea Serrata Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract

• Is this product better as a face cleanser or as make-up r...2 Answers
  • What other products do you use with this to clear acne?1 Answers
  • Does this works well in sensitive skins?? do you have any...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have really sensitive skin and this is gentle enough that it doesn't do that tight after wash feel! My roommates have all stolen some and even my boyfriend uses it! GREAT investment. Clears my breakouts and super gentle! Also the pump bottle lasts forever!" in 83 reviews
Gabrielle A.
My all time favorite cleanser! I use it both in the morning and at night and have seen amazing results. My texture has gone away and I feel like my acne has cleared up. It doesn’t make your skin feel tight or dried out either! I do not use this as a makeup remover, but I use it to get any leftover makeup off my face after using a makeup remover.
Kassondra M.
Boise
This is one of my favorite cleansers. You only need 1/2-1 pump of this stuff because a little goes a long way. My first bottle lasted me a super long time. It lathers up nicely and feels really soft while you're washing your face. It also has the classic boscia scent that smells good and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
Wet your hands/face, When using the cleanser you just need to smallest amount, rub your hands together to get to a foam. And then apply to your face, again when putting it on your face you get a nice foam. After using this cleanser, my face felt very clean but also pretty dry. I would recommend this to someone who may have oily skin.
shatona s.
Dallas, TX
I received a sample of this in a previous Sephora order. I didn't get to see what it did for my skin, but I do remember liking this more than the black one. My sample had so much product I could have used it for a couple of days. It wasn't harsh, and no weird smells. Can't say if I would recommend or repurchase.
Lori G.
Orland Hills, IL
Boscia cleansing gel it has a make-up remover. It also leave the skin very smooth after using it. It protect the skin through moisture. It doesn't give me any pimples si I really recommend this to everyone that has a sensitive skin.
Sophia G.
Pottstown, PA
I don’t have this bottle with me right now (it’s packed in some boxes waiting to be reopened when I move), but I look forward to getting back to using it. The pump is easy to use and stays fairly clear, no severe clogging. I like the easy to spread gel texture. No heavy fragrances, hardly any smell at all.
Emily F.
New Eagle, PA
This cleanser did way more for me than i thought it would! So I have oily/ combo skin and I ran out of my usual cleanser and had a sample of the boscia. It actually cleared up a lot of my acne after using it for a week or so! It smoothed out my texture and really made my skin feel cleansed. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Roxanne O.
Washington D.C
This cleanser is also a win. It never irritates my skin, or breaks me out. But with prolonged use, I noticed a reduction in oil, smaller pores, and far less breakouts. The only thing I took a star off for, is the price. A little does go a long way though, even with daily use!
Jennifer G.
Boise
Smells very clean. Very gentle. Non drying and gets my combination skin squeaky clean. Used daily in conjunction with lava charcoal exfoliator. I used the whole bottle and would purchase again but i discovered a drugstore dupe that gets my skin just as clean for way less!
Adelyn E.
Granger, IN
I really liked this product. It is comparable to Fresh soy face cleanser in that it is a gentle non drying formula that does a great job at removing face makeup! When purchasing the full size of the product, I also love the pump container as it was is super easy to use!
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
Does this remove ALL of your makeup!?
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
Is this really worth the hype?
Luz H.
Does this works well in sensitive skins?? do you have any blemish or acne after using it?
Tiphanie C.
Is this product better as a face cleanser or as make-up remover? it seems to be able to perform two roles but I've never used something that was considered as "make-up remover" as a face cleanser.
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this take off eyeliner from the liquid line or is it not safe for the eye area?

back