BY BOSCIA

A pack of peel-off strips that absorb dirt and oil to reduce the appearance of pores and blackheads. Each adhesive strip attracts pore-clogging dirt and oil. Its full-contact delivery system instantly applies charcoal powder, an ingredient that draws out impurities and detoxifies the skin. Silica, a natural mineral, controls excess oil while witch hazel extract, a natural astringent, tightens pores. Effective yet gentle, additional botanical ingredients provide a soothing and cooling sensation upon adhesion. Skin is left exceptionally clarified. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates - Triclosan For radiantly healthy skin, Boscia's preservative-free approach to skincare takes the best of science and combines it with the gentlest and most effective ingredients in nature. Research results:In a four-week independent clinical study on women between the ages of 18 and 65: - 90% reported their pores appeared less visible - 90% found over time with continued use, their pores were clear of dirt and oil - 90% reported their skin was less oily - 85% reported their skin felt softer and smoother

Buy on Sephora
  • "This is a good product, I see results right away after using it." in 1 review
  • "This product works great for cleaning your pores. " in 1 review
  • "this product is worth every penny the aftermath of this product is very soothing and my skin felt very soft after using it " in 1 review
  • "If you use these right - prepare your skin with a pore-cleansing mask, and make sure your pores are good and open - these strips can be really incredible." in 1 review
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
The boscia Pore Purifying Black Strips are terrible! I’m really not sure how these have such a high score because the Bioré Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Stripswork 100% better and are less expensive. The Boscia strips did not pick anything up, and I’ve had friends try it out as well and they had the same results. This is one of those rare items that I would recommend EVERYONE not just those on a budget to go with the drugstore brand over the prestige brand.
Marisa R.
I love these strips! They take the blackheads off of my nose SO well! Its gross and amazing to see what it lifts up from my skin. It can be a little painful if you get it too high on your cheeks so be aware of that. Otherwise, they work great! I am a repeat user and will most likely continue to be.
Jocelyn M.
Whittier, CA
Boscia has great products and these are not a disappointment. This will clear your pores and remove all that dirt and nasty little things from your nose. I always use these they are my favorite because they actually work and its worth the pain.
Megan P.
Taylorsville
This product works the same as any other pore strips I have used before. I always steam my face first before I use nose strips, it opens the pores and allows the strip to remove as much as possible. It did remove an okay amount, but not as much as I would require to purchase another pack. As a cheaper alternative, I will continue to buy the drugstore brand pore strips, they give the same results and is a lot cheaper!
mAcy R.
McKinney
If you're going to use this product, I suggest you either wax or shave your nose hairs because this will pull out just that and will leave you with still clogged pores. I ha e super stubborn pores and this sadly didn't work for me. I did exactly what the instructions said, watched all the reviews, but still couldn't clean my pores.
Erica L.
These  boscia Pore Purifying Black Strips will take anything out of your pretty little pores. Living in a congested city like NYC it makes it so easy to get gross dirt and fumes in your pores. These strips are effective and are worth the price. I just wish there were more in the box so I could use them more often!
Cecilia A.
I'm really not quite sure if it is the products I've tried or simply my skin, but these don't do anything for me! If anything, they just leave a stick residue on my face and it's slightly uncomfortable to remove. I really wish I could find a blackhead strip brand that works and unfortunately, it wasn't you Boscia.
Savannah M.
This has been all over social media. The "satisfying" nose peels. It was a good nose peel, but in my opinion it was too harsh. I have sensitive skin, and it left my face red for days. I do not recommend this product if u have sensitive skin, but if you don't, ho for it!!
Samantha A.
Elmhurst, NY
Product was pretty good, directions were simple as well. Purchased this online and thought I would actually try it. I personally believe its a bit pricey but its worth it. It was also pretty gentle but could use a bit of improvement overall.
sophie:) L.
atlanta
Very handy. Peels pretty easily, and has a nice scent- not to strong. I have used it before. Definitely would recommend- I got mine from Sephora, but you can find it elsewhere. Packaging is simple- just a little squeeze tube! They could make it a bit thicker, though.
Melinda W.
Are these better than the biore strips?
jessica l.
I been looking for these black pore strips for a long time now but I could never find them.and looking at the price its pretty expensive. Does it actually work?where can you find it? And does it hurt sometimes?
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
How would you compare this brand to the bioré brand nose strips? The extra cost worth it?
Drew B.
Irondale, AL
How do these compare to Biore pore strips?
Alexis L.
Ottawa
boscia Pore Purifying Black Strips Would you guys say this product is good? Who has tested it out and can give me help on if this product actually works!