BY BOSCIA

A pack of peel-off strips that absorb dirt and oil to reduce the appearance of pores and blackheads. Each adhesive strip attracts pore-clogging dirt and oil. Its full-contact delivery system instantly applies charcoal powder, an ingredient that draws out impurities and detoxifies the skin. Silica, a natural mineral, controls excess oil while witch hazel extract, a natural astringent, tightens pores. Effective yet gentle, additional botanical ingredients provide a soothing and cooling sensation upon adhesion. Skin is left exceptionally clarified. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates - Triclosan For radiantly healthy skin, Boscia's preservative-free approach to skincare takes the best of science and combines it with the gentlest and most effective ingredients in nature. Research results:In a four-week independent clinical study on women between the ages of 18 and 65: - 90% reported their pores appeared less visible - 90% found over time with continued use, their pores were clear of dirt and oil - 90% reported their skin was less oily - 85% reported their skin felt softer and smoother

Buy on Sephora
  • "If you use these right - prepare your skin with a pore-cleansing mask, and make sure your pores are good and open - these strips can be really incredible." in 1 review
  • "This product works great for cleaning your pores. " in 1 review
  • "This is a good product, I see results right away after using it." in 1 review
  • "this product is worth every penny the aftermath of this product is very soothing and my skin felt very soft after using it " in 1 review
Katya B.
San Diego, CA
As a teenager with acne prone skin, I am always looking to try new face products. The boscia pore strips came highly recommended, so I paid a bit more than usual for them. They certainly worked better than any drugstore solutions I've previously tried and I would recommend them if you have the money to spare. As a teenager, that is not always the case, but I have repurchased them a time or two because they are totally worth it.
Freddra R.
Homestead, FL
Although they leave my skin moisturized, they just don't actually get that deep into my pores and give me the results I want. They're pricey for what they deliver, in my opinion, because they only remove what's on the surface, they don't get deep enough so some blackhead roots still show through. I, personally, won't pay $28 dollars to not have full coverage.
Annalissia A.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I picked these up at sephora and I wasn't too pleased with them nor was I totally disappointed. I thought the strips would peel off a bunch of blackheads and bring the whole thing out . Instead they kind of just peeled off some dead skin on my face and left it rather flaky. Plus side, it got majority off that my exfoliating products didn't get!
Kaliyana G.
These are by far the best pore strips I have used. I have tried many brands before. It leaves a tingly feeling on your skin as it dries, you can feel it working in your pores. If you are used to using pore strips, it is not harder to remove than other brands. I have purchased these multiple times and definitely think it is worth it.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
I was very unimpressed with this product. The rest of the charcoal line has been amazing! These don't work nearly as well as biore strips but they are twice the price! It also leaves a lot of product behind so I feel like the strip doesn't actually remove anything from your pores it just adds product.
Catherine B.
Lynchburg, VA
I love these pore strips! I use them every two weeks and they do a great job of minimizing blackheads. I definitely used to use these more religiously, but they're a little pricey for the product. I've found other products work just as well for less, but I definitely do enjoy these strips.
Delaney B.
These are some of the best pore strips I've used, they got all the junk that was in my pores out and left my skin feeling unclogged and fresh. My only complaint is that something when taking the pore strip off, some strip will be left behind but it's easily got off with a wet washcloth
Brittany A.
West Newbury, MA
These are amazing! Definitely a little drying, so make sure to apply extra face cream after use, but they do the job! Definitely purify and clear out the pores in the nasal area of the T zone... I wish they were more affordable but I'd still buy them for the price.
Chels A.
Hudsonville, MI
Didn't pull anything out of my pore. The sticky glue stuck to my nose. They did dry fast, but didn't do anything like they were supposed to and the 'black' factor was supposed to make them better but they are the same as generic brand except black.
Victoria A.
I love these charcoal strips so much! I've tried Biore and Sephora strips and they were good but these were beyond great! It hurts to peel off but the gunk it pulls out is crazy! I never knew how dirty my pores were.
Melinda W.
Are these better than the biore strips?
jessica l.
I been looking for these black pore strips for a long time now but I could never find them.and looking at the price its pretty expensive. Does it actually work?where can you find it? And does it hurt sometimes?
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would you compare this brand to the bioré brand nose strips? The extra cost worth it?
Drew B.
Irondale, AL
How do these compare to Biore pore strips?
Alexis L.
Ottawa
boscia Pore Purifying Black Strips Would you guys say this product is good? Who has tested it out and can give me help on if this product actually works!