boscia Pore Purifying Black Strips

A pack of peel-off strips that absorb dirt and oil to reduce the appearance of pores and blackheads. Each adhesive strip attracts pore-clogging dirt and oil. Its full-contact delivery system instantly applies charcoal powder, an ingredient that draws out impurities and detoxifies the skin. Silica, a natural mineral, controls excess oil while witch hazel extract, a natural astringent, tightens pores. Effective yet gentle, additional botanical ingredients provide a soothing and cooling sensation upon adhesion. Skin is left exceptionally clarified. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates - Triclosan For radiantly healthy skin, Boscia's preservative-free approach to skincare takes the best of science and combines it with the gentlest and most effective ingredients in nature. Research results:In a four-week independent clinical study on women between the ages of 18 and 65: - 90% reported their pores appeared less visible - 90% found over time with continued use, their pores were clear of dirt and oil - 90% reported their skin was less oily - 85% reported their skin felt softer and smoother

Buy on Sephora
  • "This is a good product, I see results right away after using it." in 1 review
  • "This product works great for cleaning your pores. " in 1 review
  • "this product is worth every penny the aftermath of this product is very soothing and my skin felt very soft after using it " in 1 review
  • "If you use these right - prepare your skin with a pore-cleansing mask, and make sure your pores are good and open - these strips can be really incredible." in 1 review
🌟Star P.
This product could get very messy. You have to be careful to not wear it too long as it can over dry and cause irritation. If I use it maybe once a month or twice every three months, I can see a difference. Otherwise it’s not very appealing to me more so I don’t really see a big difference when it comes to acne anyways. If you’re looking for something as far as oil control etc, this is helpful.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
I have combination skin and my nose seems to be the spot on my face with the most oil (especially in the summer). These pore strips are an absolute lifesaver. After one use, I was pleasantly surprised by how well they worked. also, my skin felt nice and soft as well. Some pore strips will leave my skin completely stripped of oils and super dry. If you enjoy clean pores, you will love this product!
Trinity M.
Overall these nose strips were “nice.” Honestly the results I had after taking it off was really no different than before? I did notice a difference in blackheads after using them for quite a while but not much. I think they could be different depending on who uses them because a friend of mine has them work great on her. So I would recommend these but not a product I would die for.
Yaireliz G.
I loved them....I don’t know if it’s just me, but I feel that this product forgot rid of the oily ness that I usually have on my skin, I bought these at my local drug store since they always have them there, I thought that I needed a change from my old strips and I would never go back to the ones that I was using before
Natalie Y.
Santa Clara, CA
Pores and blackheads have always been a problem for me. I’ve used a lot of products that claim to be able to pull out the blackheads. While it does work to pull out some of your blackheads, it doesn’t get everything because it’s hard to actually fit the mask to the creases. And it kind of dries out my skin.
BREE. l.
Los Angeles, CA
I am obsessed with Boscia Pore Strips. I have deep pores and this product really gets all that nasty crap out of my nose! It is cool to look at after you take it off. It is easy to apply and take off. I am not a repeating customer and I would recommend this product to anyone with deep pores.
Sarah W.
Riverside, CA
Even though these are a little pricey they are so worth it! I love that they pull all of the nasty stubborn stuff out of my nose and I don’t have to try hard! The products are great for sensitive or acne prone skin because everything is very gentle. I love using this product and anything from this brand!
Nikki M.
Everything from Boscia is amazing! The best part of these pore strips is that they are charcoal and pull out the impurities along with the blackheads! Defiantly worth the price tag! Will buy again and wanting to try other products from this line! boscia Pore Purifying Black Strips
Lupe L.
This strips are lifesaver, they are good for all types of skin. It gets rid of oily ness it cleans your pores.The packaging is of good size for on the go. I bought my strips at Sophora for $28. It is worth every penny. This is my second time using it, an I am already in love.
Ali C.
These nose strips are awesome!! They’re a bit more pricey than some drugstore strips, but they are worth it!! I wet my nose, place the strip on, wait about 15 minutes until it’s hardened, and rip off from the bottom up. I can physically see what was stuck in my pores in the strip!
Melinda W.
Are these better than the biore strips?
jessica l.
I been looking for these black pore strips for a long time now but I could never find them.and looking at the price its pretty expensive. Does it actually work?where can you find it? And does it hurt sometimes?
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
How would you compare this brand to the bioré brand nose strips? The extra cost worth it?
Christen T.
Baltimore MD
Is it works well for any type of skin ???
Drew B.
Irondale, AL
How do these compare to Biore pore strips?