BY BOSCIA

Innovative peel-off pore strips that instantly absorb pore-clogging dirt and oil to reduce and prevent blackheads.

How to Use :

Remove the strip from outer pouch. Wash face, leaving nose thoroughly wet. The strip will not adhere to dry skin. With dry hands, remove the clear lining from the smooth side of the strip and apply across the bridge of the nose, pressing down firmly to ensure maximum contact. Let dry for 15 minutes or until the strip has hardened. Slowly peel off strip from outer edges, lifting toward the center of the nose. Rinse away any residue with warm water. Do not exceed usage of 1 to 2 times per week. Warning: For external use only. Do not use on acne-prone skin or skin that is irritated, broken, swollen, sunburned, extremely sensitive or excessively dry. Remove strip as directed immediately after it has hardened. In case of difficulty removing the strip, wet it thoroughly until it slides off easily. Avoid forced removal of the strip, which may cause skin abrasions. Do not use more often than directed. If irritation develops, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician.

Polyacrylic Acid, Water, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-12olefin), Laureth-2, Peg-10 Laurate, Charcoal Powder, Butylene Glycol, Menthol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract

boscia Pore Purifying Black Charcoal Strips
  • "Took out all of the black heads on my nose. I'm usually skeptical when it comes to pore strips, but this one worked. Even with my tough and sensitive skin" in 43 reviews
  • "This product works great for cleaning your pores. " in 1 review
  • "This is a good product, I see results right away after using it." in 1 review
  • "If you use these right - prepare your skin with a pore-cleansing mask, and make sure your pores are good and open - these strips can be really incredible." in 1 review
  • "this product is worth every penny the aftermath of this product is very soothing and my skin felt very soft after using it " in 1 review
AMINA B.
Midland
Purchased at: Target
I’m not sure if it was me, or the mask, but when I used it, as per the instructions, nothing came off on my mask ??? But my friend that also used it at the same time, had tons of gunk in hers.
I think this is more so for people with texture in that area.
M🌻 O.
Purchased at: Sephora
These are a higher skincare item and does a really good job at purifying your pores and stripping black or white heads on the surface and in the pores. It does hurt a tad bit for removal but is easy to use. It is a 10$ for a box of strips.
Rebekah M.
Coral Gables, FL
So these are the best pore strips I have used and the one I recommend to people looking for nose strips. I get blackheads on my nose and they drive me crazy!!! I like the strips because when you peel them off you can actually see what it has removed. I can’t give it a fantastic rating though because it is not a miracle product by any means. It gets some of my blackheads but doesn’t clear up my nose. I also would not recommend these to someone with sensitive skin or anyone who has a very very low tolerance of pain just due to the peel off nature of this product.
Junea W.
Chula Vista
A little pricey but it does the job for my pesky whiteheads and small blackheads. It is painful to take off but beauty is pain! I recommend this over any other pore strips but it does take a small portion of my money.
Tatiana C.
Newark, NJ
I love love this brand. These strips should be everyone’s best friend. You won’t be disappointed, not only does it get rid of all the stubborn blackheads it leaves a smooth finish.
Erika 👑.
Los Angeles, CA
Tried this product to help clean my pores but it didn’t really do much. There was no difference in my skin look the same and nose area look clogged or little black heads still.
🌟Star P.
This product could get very messy. You have to be careful to not wear it too long as it can over dry and cause irritation. If I use it maybe once a month or twice every three months, I can see a difference. Otherwise it’s not very appealing to me more so I don’t really see a big difference when it comes to acne anyways. If you’re looking for something as far as oil control etc, this is helpful.
Esther G.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This works really well. The only thing about strips is that they hurt so bad when you take them out. But they really do take out all the gunk so it’s worth it completely!
Olivia R.
Bloomington, Indiana
I live for a good pore strip, and these are pretty good! I love that they’re infused with charcoal. I can put one of these on, wait fifteen minutes, peel, and have squeaky clean pores. They don’t hurt that bad to take off, but I don’t recommend for super sensitive skin, as it could be irritant. If you’re looking for a good pore strip that does the job, these are a good one.
Nicole R.
Holladay, UT
It helped remove some of my pores, but it honestly wasn't anything special. I've used Biore's strips before and it had the same effect as Boscia's strips. It;s a nice product, and you would probably get amazing results using this with the rest of their charcoal products, but by itself it's "mehh".
Melinda W.
Are these better than the biore strips?
jessica l.
I been looking for these black pore strips for a long time now but I could never find them.and looking at the price its pretty expensive. Does it actually work?where can you find it? And does it hurt sometimes?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
So they still sell these? Never seen them
Drew B.
Irondale, AL
How do these compare to Biore pore strips?
Amy D.
Cape Coral
Does this work? How long did you have to use this to see a noticeable difference?