BY BOSCIA #71 in Face Masks

Innovative peel-off pore strips that instantly absorb pore-clogging dirt and oil to reduce and prevent blackheads.

How to Use :

Remove the strip from outer pouch. Wash face, leaving nose thoroughly wet. The strip will not adhere to dry skin. With dry hands, remove the clear lining from the smooth side of the strip and apply across the bridge of the nose, pressing down firmly to ensure maximum contact. Let dry for 15 minutes or until the strip has hardened. Slowly peel off strip from outer edges, lifting toward the center of the nose. Rinse away any residue with warm water. Do not exceed usage of 1 to 2 times per week. Warning: For external use only. Do not use on acne-prone skin or skin that is irritated, broken, swollen, sunburned, extremely sensitive or excessively dry. Remove strip as directed immediately after it has hardened. In case of difficulty removing the strip, wet it thoroughly until it slides off easily. Avoid forced removal of the strip, which may cause skin abrasions. Do not use more often than directed. If irritation develops, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician.

Polyacrylic Acid, Water, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-12olefin), Laureth-2, Peg-10 Laurate, Charcoal Powder, Butylene Glycol, Menthol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract

Buy on Sephora
  • "Took out all of the black heads on my nose. I'm usually skeptical when it comes to pore strips, but this one worked. Even with my tough and sensitive skin" in 43 reviews
  • "This is a good product, I see results right away after using it." in 1 review
  • "This product works great for cleaning your pores. " in 1 review
  • "this product is worth every penny the aftermath of this product is very soothing and my skin felt very soft after using it " in 1 review
  • "If you use these right - prepare your skin with a pore-cleansing mask, and make sure your pores are good and open - these strips can be really incredible." in 1 review
Jazzy A.
College park , MD
I'm seeing a lot of different ways people apply these, some that work well and some that don't work at all. The first two times I tried Boscia it didn't work at all and I was puzzled as to why. What I did was I peeled it from the plastic and just put it on my nose, pat firmly, and wait. It barely pulled anything out. The third time however, I decided to try something different. After putting the strip on I went my fingertips and carefully went over the strip itself. I dabbed water onto it just enough to keep it slightly damp, not enough to soak. After brushing my wet fingertips over it the strip started to feel tacky. I kept circling carefully until it felt like touching the strip might lift it off. That's when I stopped and waited until completely dry and firm. Suddenly the thing was working like magic! It pulled out so much gunk I kind of felt ashamed over my dirty nose. This method has worked very well for me, it has triple effectiveness if you use the dr. brandt vacuum cleaner pore mask prior to putting the strip on. As with a lot of products your mileage may vary, but this has been working for me for months. I hope maybe it'll work for someone else too!
Rebekah M.
Coral gables , FL
So these are the best pore strips I have used and the one I recommend to people looking for nose strips. I get blackheads on my nose and they drive me crazy!!! I like the strips because when you peel them off you can actually see what it has removed. I can’t give it a fantastic rating though because it is not a miracle product by any means. It gets some of my blackheads but doesn’t clear up my nose. I also would not recommend these to someone with sensitive skin or anyone who has a very very low tolerance of pain just due to the peel off nature of this product.
Carina J.
These black strips are amazing. I use them once every two weeks because I noticed when I would use them weekly my skin would peel. I think they are too harsh for my skin if used weekly. However, the strips are like magic. They were able to remove a lot of my pores. What I loved about the strips is that you can see everything that is removed because the strip is black from the charcoal. After using the strips my nose was noticeably smoother due to having less pores. I would recommend this product to anyone; keep in mind the sensitivity of your skin when using.
🌟Star P.
This product could get very messy. You have to be careful to not wear it too long as it can over dry and cause irritation. If I use it maybe once a month or twice every three months, I can see a difference. Otherwise it’s not very appealing to me more so I don’t really see a big difference when it comes to acne anyways. If you’re looking for something as far as oil control etc, this is helpful.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
I have combination skin and my nose seems to be the spot on my face with the most oil (especially in the summer). These pore strips are an absolute lifesaver. After one use, I was pleasantly surprised by how well they worked. also, my skin felt nice and soft as well. Some pore strips will leave my skin completely stripped of oils and super dry. If you enjoy clean pores, you will love this product!
Trinity M.
Overall these nose strips were “nice.” Honestly the results I had after taking it off was really no different than before? I did notice a difference in blackheads after using them for quite a while but not much. I think they could be different depending on who uses them because a friend of mine has them work great on her. So I would recommend these but not a product I would die for.
Khansa M.
Brooklyn , NY
I have always struggled with blackheads on my nose and this is such a heavy duty product for removing them. You can also easily see how much has came off. I like to use this with a steamer and apply it until it gets hardened completely. It leaves the skin baby soft and really cleans the nose area. It definitely met my expectations and I would highly recommend it
Allison W.
boscia Pore Purifying Black Charcoal Strips If you’re looking to get a nose wax, or for a gift guaranteed to make someone cry, this is your product. The only thing these strips pulled out of me is tears, money, and every baby hair on my nose. I gave these to a girl at my school who always complimented my makeup, and cheated on my best friend. ;)
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
Very refreshing. You can feel them tightening and pulling out gunk while they dry. I could see lots of little blackheads which was very satisfying. However, I don't recommend using them more than 1 time per week bc you can strip the little hairs that actually wick away oil and impurities from your pore walls if you do this treatment too often.
Ingrid J.
San Jose, CA
I love this! It helps with blackheads and removes them. Of course you will still have a few blackheads but no product is a miracle worker you have to use it every day ( I use mine at night before bed ) to get results. my favorite part is that it’s pain FREE! They don’t rip your skin out when you’re peeling them like other products do, I would definitely recommend this to friends and family.
Melinda W.
Are these better than the biore strips?
jessica l.
I been looking for these black pore strips for a long time now but I could never find them.and looking at the price its pretty expensive. Does it actually work?where can you find it? And does it hurt sometimes?
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
How would you compare this brand to the bioré brand nose strips? The extra cost worth it?
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
Is it works well for any type of skin ???
Drew B.
Irondale, AL
How do these compare to Biore pore strips?