BY BOSCIA #85 in Face Masks

Innovative peel-off pore strips that instantly absorb pore-clogging dirt and oil to reduce and prevent blackheads.

How to Use :

Remove the strip from outer pouch. Wash face, leaving nose thoroughly wet. The strip will not adhere to dry skin. With dry hands, remove the clear lining from the smooth side of the strip and apply across the bridge of the nose, pressing down firmly to ensure maximum contact. Let dry for 15 minutes or until the strip has hardened. Slowly peel off strip from outer edges, lifting toward the center of the nose. Rinse away any residue with warm water. Do not exceed usage of 1 to 2 times per week. Warning: For external use only. Do not use on acne-prone skin or skin that is irritated, broken, swollen, sunburned, extremely sensitive or excessively dry. Remove strip as directed immediately after it has hardened. In case of difficulty removing the strip, wet it thoroughly until it slides off easily. Avoid forced removal of the strip, which may cause skin abrasions. Do not use more often than directed. If irritation develops, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician.

Polyacrylic Acid, Water, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-12olefin), Laureth-2, Peg-10 Laurate, Charcoal Powder, Butylene Glycol, Menthol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract

Buy on Sephora
  • "Took out all of the black heads on my nose. I'm usually skeptical when it comes to pore strips, but this one worked. Even with my tough and sensitive skin" in 43 reviews
  • "This product works great for cleaning your pores. " in 1 review
  • "This is a good product, I see results right away after using it." in 1 review
  • "If you use these right - prepare your skin with a pore-cleansing mask, and make sure your pores are good and open - these strips can be really incredible." in 1 review
  • "this product is worth every penny the aftermath of this product is very soothing and my skin felt very soft after using it " in 1 review
Jazzy A.
College park , MD
I'm seeing a lot of different ways people apply these, some that work well and some that don't work at all. The first two times I tried Boscia it didn't work at all and I was puzzled as to why. What I did was I peeled it from the plastic and just put it on my nose, pat firmly, and wait. It barely pulled anything out. The third time however, I decided to try something different. After putting the strip on I went my fingertips and carefully went over the strip itself. I dabbed water onto it just enough to keep it slightly damp, not enough to soak. After brushing my wet fingertips over it the strip started to feel tacky. I kept circling carefully until it felt like touching the strip might lift it off. That's when I stopped and waited until completely dry and firm. Suddenly the thing was working like magic! It pulled out so much gunk I kind of felt ashamed over my dirty nose. This method has worked very well for me, it has triple effectiveness if you use the dr. brandt vacuum cleaner pore mask prior to putting the strip on. As with a lot of products your mileage may vary, but this has been working for me for months. I hope maybe it'll work for someone else too!
Rebekah M.
Coral gables , FL
So these are the best pore strips I have used and the one I recommend to people looking for nose strips. I get blackheads on my nose and they drive me crazy!!! I like the strips because when you peel them off you can actually see what it has removed. I can’t give it a fantastic rating though because it is not a miracle product by any means. It gets some of my blackheads but doesn’t clear up my nose. I also would not recommend these to someone with sensitive skin or anyone who has a very very low tolerance of pain just due to the peel off nature of this product.
Kelsey G.
Cincinnati
I purchased these pore strips on a whim at Sephora one day-It was my first experience with them as I usually buy Biore. I would say it is actually pretty gentle, as I was not super impressed with the “junk” it pulled from my pores. When I compare to a cheaper brand (cheaper than Biore), I find that the other brand adheres better and pulls out more gunk. If you’re a fan of this brand, go ahead and try them out!
🌟Star P.
This product could get very messy. You have to be careful to not wear it too long as it can over dry and cause irritation. If I use it maybe once a month or twice every three months, I can see a difference. Otherwise it’s not very appealing to me more so I don’t really see a big difference when it comes to acne anyways. If you’re looking for something as far as oil control etc, this is helpful.
Kathryn K.
Washington, DC
I’ve used other pore strips before without any issues, but these would not stick to my skin. I tried a second strip when the first one didn’t work, and again it curled up around the bottom edges and wouldn’t adhere to the sides of my nose. I have a Roman/aquiline nose, so it may just be the shape of my nose that caused the problem, but I never had an issue with Biore strips. I love other Boscia products, but this one didn’t work for me.
Olivia R.
Bloomington, Indiana
I live for a good pore strip, and these are pretty good! I love that they’re infused with charcoal. I can put one of these on, wait fifteen minutes, peel, and have squeaky clean pores. They don’t hurt that bad to take off, but I don’t recommend for super sensitive skin, as it could be irritant. If you’re looking for a good pore strip that does the job, these are a good one.
Khansa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have always struggled with blackheads on my nose and this is such a heavy duty product for removing them. You can also easily see how much has came off. I like to use this with a steamer and apply it until it gets hardened completely. It leaves the skin baby soft and really cleans the nose area. It definitely met my expectations and I would highly recommend it
Anne B.
Wow Let me just say I was really impressed with these, they really cleansed my nose of all the gross stuff considering my nose is usually very oily and these helped remove the oil and black heads. The only downside is the price I’ve tried other strips like these before and they did the same job. boscia Pore Purifying Black Charcoal Strips
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
Very refreshing. You can feel them tightening and pulling out gunk while they dry. I could see lots of little blackheads which was very satisfying. However, I don't recommend using them more than 1 time per week bc you can strip the little hairs that actually wick away oil and impurities from your pore walls if you do this treatment too often.
Samantha O.
These pore strips worked to remove some blackheads and filaments but did not work as well as other brands of pore strips. Compared to other brands, they were a bit pricey for the effectiveness. I only used them a few times until switching back to my usual, however if you have them on hand or are looking to try, they do get the job done.
Melinda W.
Are these better than the biore strips?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
So they still sell these? Never seen them
jessica l.
I been looking for these black pore strips for a long time now but I could never find them.and looking at the price its pretty expensive. Does it actually work?where can you find it? And does it hurt sometimes?
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
How would you compare this brand to the bioré brand nose strips? The extra cost worth it?
Drew B.
Irondale, AL
How do these compare to Biore pore strips?