BY BOSCIA #69 in Face Masks

Innovative peel-off pore strips that instantly absorb pore-clogging dirt and oil to reduce and prevent blackheads.

How to Use :

Remove the strip from outer pouch. Wash face, leaving nose thoroughly wet. The strip will not adhere to dry skin. With dry hands, remove the clear lining from the smooth side of the strip and apply across the bridge of the nose, pressing down firmly to ensure maximum contact. Let dry for 15 minutes or until the strip has hardened. Slowly peel off strip from outer edges, lifting toward the center of the nose. Rinse away any residue with warm water. Do not exceed usage of 1 to 2 times per week. Warning: For external use only. Do not use on acne-prone skin or skin that is irritated, broken, swollen, sunburned, extremely sensitive or excessively dry. Remove strip as directed immediately after it has hardened. In case of difficulty removing the strip, wet it thoroughly until it slides off easily. Avoid forced removal of the strip, which may cause skin abrasions. Do not use more often than directed. If irritation develops, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician.

Polyacrylic Acid, Water, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-12olefin), Laureth-2, Peg-10 Laurate, Charcoal Powder, Butylene Glycol, Menthol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract

boscia Pore Purifying Black Charcoal Strips
  • "Took out all of the black heads on my nose. I'm usually skeptical when it comes to pore strips, but this one worked. Even with my tough and sensitive skin" in 43 reviews
  • "This product works great for cleaning your pores. " in 1 review
  • "This is a good product, I see results right away after using it." in 1 review
  • "If you use these right - prepare your skin with a pore-cleansing mask, and make sure your pores are good and open - these strips can be really incredible." in 1 review
  • "this product is worth every penny the aftermath of this product is very soothing and my skin felt very soft after using it " in 1 review
Rebekah M.
Coral gables , FL
So these are the best pore strips I have used and the one I recommend to people looking for nose strips. I get blackheads on my nose and they drive me crazy!!! I like the strips because when you peel them off you can actually see what it has removed. I can’t give it a fantastic rating though because it is not a miracle product by any means. It gets some of my blackheads but doesn’t clear up my nose. I also would not recommend these to someone with sensitive skin or anyone who has a very very low tolerance of pain just due to the peel off nature of this product.
Kaatje M.
Newport Beach
They aren't the worst but also not the best, but this is based on my personal experience. For my skin and nose it doesn't do the job that well, however I have seen this product works wonders for other people. In my opinion ion this is still the best one out there I tried, so I do keep using these stripa until something better comes along that fits my needs.
Ava H.
Both my sister and one of my good friends has these. When I was at a sleepover I noticed my friend using one. My blackheads have always been pretty bad, but when I tried this product I knew I would be using it again. I feel that it removes much of what clogs your pores. Around the nose area is one of the prime spots for blackheads to show up. So I like having something that focuses on that area, and does a great job at it. I purchased these for myself multiple times and would definitely do so again.
Missy A.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely loved these pore strips, they got so much out when I pulled them off & made the skin on my nose feel so clean! I've tried a lot of different pore strips for my face & nose & these are definitely in my top 3 favorites. Not only were these strips able to get more stuff out of my pores they also made my skin feel so refreshed! These are so much better than Biore & I highly recommend them!
Sydney U.
Des Moines
I never noticed that I had a blackhead problem until my friends pointed it out (go figure). I heard people had a lot of success with the black charcoal masks, but I found the strips to be more practical! Overall, did what I expected it to, helping get rid of blackheads (as confirmed by my friends). However, any time I try a "pore purifying" product, I always notice an increase in breakouts...feels good getting the gunk out of my skin, but still not the best look!
🌟Star P.
This product could get very messy. You have to be careful to not wear it too long as it can over dry and cause irritation. If I use it maybe once a month or twice every three months, I can see a difference. Otherwise it’s not very appealing to me more so I don’t really see a big difference when it comes to acne anyways. If you’re looking for something as far as oil control etc, this is helpful.
sara b.
I’ve seen miracles from this product on my friends and other reviews but it did not have the same affect on my pores. I used this before an event in hope that my blackheads would magically disappear. Instead, I only saw about the uprooted pores and a whole lot of sticky black gunk on my nose. Not to mansion the peeling process made my eyes water and ruined my eye makeup. I followed all the instructions, I think my pores are just too tough.
Olivia R.
Bloomington, Indiana
I live for a good pore strip, and these are pretty good! I love that they’re infused with charcoal. I can put one of these on, wait fifteen minutes, peel, and have squeaky clean pores. They don’t hurt that bad to take off, but I don’t recommend for super sensitive skin, as it could be irritant. If you’re looking for a good pore strip that does the job, these are a good one.
Nicole R.
West Jordan, UT
It helped remove some of my pores, but it honestly wasn't anything special. I've used Biore's strips before and it had the same effect as Boscia's strips. It;s a nice product, and you would probably get amazing results using this with the rest of their charcoal products, but by itself it's "mehh".
Hannah H.
Clive
I really enjoyed these facial strips! They are comparable to the Biore brand but they are a lot longer lasting! I found the results to be better than the commonly used drugstore brand. A nose strip is a very temporary solution though so I would probably not spend this much for pore reduction that comes right back so quickly! Try it once and maybe you will love them!
Melinda W.
Are these better than the biore strips?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
So they still sell these? Never seen them
jessica l.
I been looking for these black pore strips for a long time now but I could never find them.and looking at the price its pretty expensive. Does it actually work?where can you find it? And does it hurt sometimes?
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
How would you compare this brand to the bioré brand nose strips? The extra cost worth it?
Drew B.
Irondale, AL
How do these compare to Biore pore strips?

back