BY BOSCIA

Innovative peel-off pore strips that instantly absorb pore-clogging dirt and oil to reduce and prevent blackheads.

How to Use :

Remove the strip from outer pouch. Wash face, leaving nose thoroughly wet. The strip will not adhere to dry skin. With dry hands, remove the clear lining from the smooth side of the strip and apply across the bridge of the nose, pressing down firmly to ensure maximum contact. Let dry for 15 minutes or until the strip has hardened. Slowly peel off strip from outer edges, lifting toward the center of the nose. Rinse away any residue with warm water. Do not exceed usage of 1 to 2 times per week. Warning: For external use only. Do not use on acne-prone skin or skin that is irritated, broken, swollen, sunburned, extremely sensitive or excessively dry. Remove strip as directed immediately after it has hardened. In case of difficulty removing the strip, wet it thoroughly until it slides off easily. Avoid forced removal of the strip, which may cause skin abrasions. Do not use more often than directed. If irritation develops, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician.

Polyacrylic Acid, Water, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-12olefin), Laureth-2, Peg-10 Laurate, Charcoal Powder, Butylene Glycol, Menthol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract

boscia Pore Purifying Black Charcoal Strips
  • "Took out all of the black heads on my nose. I'm usually skeptical when it comes to pore strips, but this one worked. Even with my tough and sensitive skin" in 43 reviews
  • "This product works great for cleaning your pores. " in 1 review
  • "This is a good product, I see results right away after using it." in 1 review
  • "If you use these right - prepare your skin with a pore-cleansing mask, and make sure your pores are good and open - these strips can be really incredible." in 1 review
  • "this product is worth every penny the aftermath of this product is very soothing and my skin felt very soft after using it " in 1 review
Rebekah M.
Coral Gables, FL
So these are the best pore strips I have used and the one I recommend to people looking for nose strips. I get blackheads on my nose and they drive me crazy!!! I like the strips because when you peel them off you can actually see what it has removed. I can’t give it a fantastic rating though because it is not a miracle product by any means. It gets some of my blackheads but doesn’t clear up my nose. I also would not recommend these to someone with sensitive skin or anyone who has a very very low tolerance of pain just due to the peel off nature of this product.
🌟Star P.
This product could get very messy. You have to be careful to not wear it too long as it can over dry and cause irritation. If I use it maybe once a month or twice every three months, I can see a difference. Otherwise it’s not very appealing to me more so I don’t really see a big difference when it comes to acne anyways. If you’re looking for something as far as oil control etc, this is helpful.
Olivia R.
Bloomington, Indiana
I live for a good pore strip, and these are pretty good! I love that they’re infused with charcoal. I can put one of these on, wait fifteen minutes, peel, and have squeaky clean pores. They don’t hurt that bad to take off, but I don’t recommend for super sensitive skin, as it could be irritant. If you’re looking for a good pore strip that does the job, these are a good one.
Nicole R.
Murray, UT
It helped remove some of my pores, but it honestly wasn't anything special. I've used Biore's strips before and it had the same effect as Boscia's strips. It;s a nice product, and you would probably get amazing results using this with the rest of their charcoal products, but by itself it's "mehh".
Khansa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have always struggled with blackheads on my nose and this is such a heavy duty product for removing them. You can also easily see how much has came off. I like to use this with a steamer and apply it until it gets hardened completely. It leaves the skin baby soft and really cleans the nose area. It definitely met my expectations and I would highly recommend it
Michael F.
Gainesville
I have only used these strips a handful of times, because they are a bit more expensive, but these pore strips work a little better for me than the bioré strips that I usually use. If the instructions are followed correctly, they work wonders every time. I feel like it really gets into my skin and sucks out everything clogging my pores (and you can see the results afterwards, all over the strip once you’ve peeled it off.) even after washing and exfoliating and toning my face, these babies still manage to find some hidden nasties that I’ve missed, buried deep down in my pores, and snatched them out like a cheap weave. Definitely recommend to anyone who has issues with clogged pores and blackheads on and around the nose.
Lauren N.
XENIA, OH
Very refreshing. You can feel them tightening and pulling out gunk while they dry. I could see lots of little blackheads which was very satisfying. However, I don't recommend using them more than 1 time per week bc you can strip the little hairs that actually wick away oil and impurities from your pore walls if you do this treatment too often.
Ingrid J.
San Jose , CA
I love this! It helps with blackheads and removes them. Of course you will still have a few blackheads but no product is a miracle worker you have to use it every day ( I use mine at night before bed ) to get results. my favorite part is that it’s pain FREE! They don’t rip your skin out when you’re peeling them like other products do, I would definitely recommend this to friends and family.
Matt S.
Los Angeles
These are okay! I’ll be honest, the biore ones from the drugstore pretty much do the same thing. And unfortunately, as with all of these sort of strips, unless you use in combination with other products and treat the underlying blackheads, then the pores are just going to fill back up fairly quickly. But they do what they advertise! Not a bad option if this is what you’re looking for
Amy E.
Derby
I always love a good product that will attempt to get out stubborn blackheads or whiteheads. I was only able to give it four stars because it did not pull out all of the blackheads that I expected it to, it mostly gets whiteheads. However, that could be due to my skin type. Overall, I would definitely recommend to other people because it may work better for them.
Melinda W.
Are these better than the biore strips?
jessica l.
I been looking for these black pore strips for a long time now but I could never find them.and looking at the price its pretty expensive. Does it actually work?where can you find it? And does it hurt sometimes?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
So they still sell these? Never seen them
Drew B.
Irondale, AL
How do these compare to Biore pore strips?
Amy D.
Cape Coral
Does this work? How long did you have to use this to see a noticeable difference?