BY BOSCIA

Instantly blot away excess oil and perspiration without disturbing your makeup. Made from finely-woven leaf fibers of the exotic Abaca Tree Plant and infused with the invigorating essence of Peppermint for the ultimate fresh sensation to pep up your complexion.

How to Use:

Press individual sheet softly on shiny areas of the face. Repeat if necessary.

Natural Abaca Tree Fiber, Peppermint Extract

boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens

Start your review of boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Elizabeth C.
Louisville , KY
Honestly I've never found blotting sheets cheap or expensive where I can only just use one so unlike the others I will not be deducting stars for that. The packaging is unbelievably cute and sturdy especially compared to "cheaper" blotting papers that end up being more expensive and less quality than these. Like elf blotting papers for example. They have a good selection of these for different problems like green tea or charcoal and more. I would have picked another but these were "on sale" for half off at $5 but even at the original $10 for a pack of 100 that's only ten cents a piece for specialty blotting papers. I will be buying and trying more. I'm in love and they work great on my grease ball skin. The volcasmic matte moisturizer has made it so I only need.to blot twice a day now which is great but these come in really handy when that time comes. Love the tissue like dispenser so I don't have to touch all of the sheets in order to peel one from the pile. Much more sanitary. Love.
Paige V.
Ridgewood, NY
Works well and leaves a tingly feeling behind. Makes your face feel refreshed after a long oily day!
Vic M.
Edmonton
I really enjoy the smell and how these packages come with so many. But I find I have to use at least two to make my face less oily. Not bad for the price though.
Peggy M.
This blotting sheet is really good. I got it at Sephora and I usually use it in the middle of the day because my T-zone gets especially oily. Each pack comes with 100 sheets and they are pretty big. It also does not disturb my makeup.
Alexis C.
New britain, CT
These do a good job blotting my oil. But sometimes they tend to smudge my makeup a tad :(
Alice F.
Davis, CA
These are my favorite!! Removes all my extra sweat and grease and stuff, smell delicious and so easy to carry along. Recommend recommend recommend
Nancy R.
Commerce City, CO
Do these work as well as the charcoal blotting linens