BY BOSCIA

Instantly blot away excess oil and perspiration without disturbing your makeup. Made from finely-woven leaf fibers of the exotic Abaca Tree Plant and infused with the invigorating essence of Peppermint for the ultimate fresh sensation to pep up your complexion.

How to Use:

Press individual sheet softly on shiny areas of the face. Repeat if necessary.

Natural Abaca Tree Fiber, Peppermint Extract

boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens

Start your review of boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alexis C.
New britain, CT
These do a good job blotting my oil. But sometimes they tend to smudge my makeup a tad :(
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,082 reviews
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos and my Instagram  for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News
Evonne S.
Toronto, ON
My favourite blotting sheets. The only ones I buy! The size is perfect for your whole face. I find some brands to be too small and you'll need to use multiple ones. This one isn't too thin that it will break yet the texture is thin enough to not scratch your face. And I love the light peppermint smell to it!! This goes on sale near xmas every year at Sephora :) $10
Peggy M.
This blotting sheet is really good. I got it at Sephora and I usually use it in the middle of the day because my T-zone gets especially oily. Each pack comes with 100 sheets and they are pretty big. It also does not disturb my makeup.
Lynn B.
1,045 reviews
These smell like peppermint and are refreshing. They absorb oil without ruining your foundation. It doesn’t build up like powder. I keep them in my gym bag, purse and car. I’ll keep buying them. Try them as they are affordable.
Samie G.
Culver City, CA
Good blotting paper! It comes with 100 blotting sheets and has a soft peppermint smell. Absorbs oil really well. I carry one pack on me all the time.
Nicole G.
Mequon, WI
I have pretty oily skin, so I wanted to find a blotting paper that worked for me. It wasn't as effective as I was hoping, so sadly, it did not meet my expectations. It's not particularly expensive, but it's not worth the few dollars if it doesn't work well. I will not be purchasing this again.
alicia p.
Great smell great size easy to toss in purse for on the go use worked great with my skin great price my favorite blotting papers other then the charcoal ones
Alice F.
Davis, CA
These are my favorite!! Removes all my extra sweat and grease and stuff, smell delicious and so easy to carry along. Recommend recommend recommend
Elizabeth C.
Louisville , KY
At 10 dollars for 100 sheets that's 10 cents a sheet. These sheets are pretty big and they don't rip as easy as some of the other cheaper brands do. They also pick everything up quickly and leave behind a mattified complexion.
My skin is extremely oily with adult hormonal acne because of excessive oil production and hormones. I wash my face and within an hour I'm slick enough that my hand just slides over my forehead or anywhere on my face. It's disgusting and since I wear full glam makeup daily this is pretty problematic for keeping my makeup from sliding off of my face.
I now use mattifying toner, moisturizer, primer, foundation, powder and spray but this gets me 4 to 6 hours at best before needing to touch up the excessive greasiness and I have to do it before my makeup slides off in a way that doesn't disturb my really expensive makeup products so touch up can stay to a minimum.
I have used up one whole pack already and am on to my second one. I fill up a minimum of 3 sheets per blotting and do this about 2 to 3 times a day.
I just lay down in the middle of the area that will get the most coverage and rub my finger tips over it a couple times. Pick it up and its almost see through it looks so greasy. It leaves my skin completely matte with a slight cooling sensation that is soft and light and lasts a few seconds.
It doesn't work as well if you are sliding it over your skin and using it that way so I suggest my technique for maximum results.
It doesn't pick up or disturb my makeup even if it's just applied. It is super effective.
The only con is that it closes by tabs going inside the package. The cardboard package is a bit thin and even thinner at the tabs so those break and rip easily which means it won't stay closed which means it can't just lay around my purse because it will get dirty or ripped but it does fine and travels well in its own zipper pocket.
I totally recommend to anyone who gets even a little oily. You will love these.
Much easier and more effective and better for your skin and make up than some toilet paper. They seem expensive at first but they last a long time and are a lot bigger with a lot more sheets than the cheaper drugstore brands like the dollar elf ones with ten sheets a packet.
The packaging decoration is so adorable and girly and stylish as well. There's almost nothing not to love.
Don't miss out. Head to sephora online now to get yours.
Nancy R.
Commerce City, CO
Do these work as well as the charcoal blotting linens