BY BOSCIA

Instantly blot away excess oil and perspiration without disturbing your makeup. Made from finely-woven leaf fibers of the exotic Abaca Tree Plant and infused with the invigorating essence of Peppermint for the ultimate fresh sensation to pep up your complexion.

How to Use:

Press individual sheet softly on shiny areas of the face. Repeat if necessary.

Natural Abaca Tree Fiber, Peppermint Extract

boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens

Start your review of boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
These are an oily girls best friend! I keep them handy in my purse so I can grab them when needed.
They have a slight peppermint smell but don't tingle in the skin at all. I would recommend these for anyone that needs to touch up their skin.
Paige V.
Ridgewood, NY
Works well and leaves a tingly feeling behind. Makes your face feel refreshed after a long oily day!
Kayleigh S.
Peotone, IL
When I'm cooking all day like I will be this Thanksgiving, these definitely come in handy! They blot away all the sweat and oil and keep my face looking fresh. I absolutely love these and am definitely keeping these around me whenever I can!
Brooke H.
Morgantown, WV
These are so refreshing, so minty, so tingly, so wonderful, and too expensive! I love these but the CVS and Rite Aid brands without the peppermint are so much cheaper. This product is a treat yoself thing!!
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
love the packaging compared to all the other brands. The sheets come out one at a time, and they're nice sized sheets. Love the little design on the sheets and on the package. This exact product has been repackaged I assume per season, but I've bought it countless times as I like to have blotting sheets all over the place.
Rebecca W.
Port St Lucie, FL
Affordable and get the job done! I don't get too oily during the day except a little on my tzone and these sheets help absorb any oils on my face.
Aspyn B.
Melba, ID
Blotting sheets are a must when you have oily skin like mine! I loved using this product for the first time, they're definitely some of the better ones that I've used! I would highly recommend this product!
Fernanda P.
New Rochelle, NY
Love these. Great for oily skin! These smell delicious. I know the smell fades so I just kept the plastic wrap packaging. Great price too! I love the amount of them for the price it's a great value. Totally recommend these!!!
Tiffany W.
Mount Vernon, NY
I have super oily skin and these always help me when I'm looking a bit too shiny. Never disappoints. Will repurchase again and again. Got it from Sephora :)
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
I have a super oily face! I saw these on sale on Sephora and bought them. I like them but I have to use more than 1 at a time. I like the scent but the scent goes away from the whole package pretty quickly. Doesn't mess up my foundation.
Nancy R.
Commerce City, CO
Do these work as well as the charcoal blotting linens