BY BOSCIA

Instantly blot away excess oil and perspiration without disturbing your makeup. Made from finely-woven leaf fibers of the exotic Abaca Tree Plant and infused with the invigorating essence of Peppermint for the ultimate fresh sensation to pep up your complexion.

How to Use:

Press individual sheet softly on shiny areas of the face. Repeat if necessary.

Natural Abaca Tree Fiber, Peppermint Extract

Shakeisha F.
Ft Washington, MD
My skin gets reallly oily after having my face on half a day I don't like how it doesn't help keep it down it take my makeup off and then I look uneven and untouched by make up they need to fix that it does have a good smell that the only plus of it I give it one star
Janey B.
I wanted to like these. I bought these and kept them in my purse - away from any moisture - but after a couple of weeks being in my bag the sheets looked like they had been used before and didn't seem fresh. I don't think this is a product I will try again.
Kimberly F.
They are nice, but I feel like they are a waste of money. Blotting can be done with lots of other materials.
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
I didn't love these like I hoped I would. They smell great but the paper is too thin to withstand my super oily skin, it tears easily. I think that the clean n clear ones are way better even though you get less sheets.
Nicole G.
Mequon, WI
I have pretty oily skin, so I wanted to find a blotting paper that worked for me. It wasn't as effective as I was hoping, so sadly, it did not meet my expectations. It's not particularly expensive, but it's not worth the few dollars if it doesn't work well. I will not be purchasing this again.
Kasey O.
Montgomery, AL
It's kind of unfair for me to review this, because typically I have super dry skin. However, I did start to use this during the summer and it did blot off any oil that was on my forehead after the sweat disappeared. Would totally recommend for someone with oily skin. Although there could be a better and cheaper alternative at a drugstore.
Brooke H.
Morgantown, WV
These are so refreshing, so minty, so tingly, so wonderful, and too expensive! I love these but the CVS and Rite Aid brands without the peppermint are so much cheaper. This product is a treat yoself thing!!
Seher Q.
london
Good product but price is unnecessary. You can get equally good from other blotting products for much cheaper. I did buy it for the peppermint smell I guess that is it's unique selling point. I don't think I'd buy it again based on the pricing...
Eugenia B.
Las Vegas, NV
I was so excited to get these (ordered them online) because I love peppermint and I always use blotting sheets. I wish I had tried them in a store because the quality was not what I was expecting. They smelled great but the paper was a little waxy feeling? I felt that I had to use twice as many sheets compared to some other brands I've tried because it just wasn't absorbing all the oil but kinda just moving it around.
Mairijane M.
Killearn Road , Greenock
I used this a few weeks ago for a wedding, it really helped for the oily areas of my skin and didn't make my foundation look patchy or uneven after using the product. I would recommend this for people who wear makeup daily for a long period of time, it will really help with the oils sitting on your skin.
Nancy R.
Commerce City, CO
Do these work as well as the charcoal blotting linens