BY BOSCIA

Instantly blot away excess oil and perspiration without disturbing your makeup. Made from finely-woven leaf fibers of the exotic Abaca Tree Plant and infused with the invigorating essence of Peppermint for the ultimate fresh sensation to pep up your complexion.

How to Use:

Press individual sheet softly on shiny areas of the face. Repeat if necessary.

Natural Abaca Tree Fiber, Peppermint Extract

Elizabeth C.
Louisville , KY
At 10 dollars for 100 sheets that's 10 cents a sheet. These sheets are pretty big and they don't rip as easy as some of the other cheaper brands do. They also pick everything up quickly and leave behind a mattified complexion.
My skin is extremely oily with adult hormonal acne because of excessive oil production and hormones. I wash my face and within an hour I'm slick enough that my hand just slides over my forehead or anywhere on my face. It's disgusting and since I wear full glam makeup daily this is pretty problematic for keeping my makeup from sliding off of my face.
I now use mattifying toner, moisturizer, primer, foundation, powder and spray but this gets me 4 to 6 hours at best before needing to touch up the excessive greasiness and I have to do it before my makeup slides off in a way that doesn't disturb my really expensive makeup products so touch up can stay to a minimum.
I have used up one whole pack already and am on to my second one. I fill up a minimum of 3 sheets per blotting and do this about 2 to 3 times a day.
I just lay down in the middle of the area that will get the most coverage and rub my finger tips over it a couple times. Pick it up and its almost see through it looks so greasy. It leaves my skin completely matte with a slight cooling sensation that is soft and light and lasts a few seconds.
It doesn't work as well if you are sliding it over your skin and using it that way so I suggest my technique for maximum results.
It doesn't pick up or disturb my makeup even if it's just applied. It is super effective.
The only con is that it closes by tabs going inside the package. The cardboard package is a bit thin and even thinner at the tabs so those break and rip easily which means it won't stay closed which means it can't just lay around my purse because it will get dirty or ripped but it does fine and travels well in its own zipper pocket.
I totally recommend to anyone who gets even a little oily. You will love these.
Much easier and more effective and better for your skin and make up than some toilet paper. They seem expensive at first but they last a long time and are a lot bigger with a lot more sheets than the cheaper drugstore brands like the dollar elf ones with ten sheets a packet.
The packaging decoration is so adorable and girly and stylish as well. There's almost nothing not to love.
Don't miss out. Head to sephora online now to get yours.
Amy V.
San Pedro
I love blotting sheets! Because usually around the day i get a bit oily so these really help me get around the day without looking too oily
Amanne S.
Alameda, CA
I love these blotting linens! They do a great job of picking up excess oil on the skin within disrupting my makeup. They're perfect for everyday use, even when you're not sitting in the sun.
Tiffani L.
Collinsville, VA
Awesome blotting sheets. I've used a million different brands in the past and this performed just as good as the rest of them with the added wonderful fragrance of peppermint.
Rachael R.
Toronto, ON
I often wash my face at night and then don't have time in the morning. I use these to take away the oil that I have on my face in the morning and they are so quick and easy and smell amazing. I'm able to apply my foundation flawlessly because these help remove the oil. The best!
Madelyn S.
A wonderfully fresh and refreshing experience. It's a linen that is soft yet leaves your skin feeling rejuvenated.
Annah W.
Rock Hill, SC
Bought these on an impulse buy bc there were some samples I wanted and I needed to add one more thing to my cart XD I've repurchased since then bc they are amazing!! They don't remove my makeup and they prevent me from breaking out bc I'm leaving so much oil on my face all day (I'm very oily naturally). I freaking love that I can use one or two of these and then a dust of powder and look so fresh like I just did my makeup. Plus the price is good and they smell amazing!!
Erika D.
Since my skin is oily I love using blotting papers. This did wonders to remove the oil on my skin after I would apply makeup, I would recommend this product.
Sara M.
St, NL
Love the slim packaging, perfect to put in my purse for on the go. As a repeat user I love using them as my face tends to get oily during the day. I always recommend them to friends because even with dry skin it's nice to know you can get rid of some excess oil
Tiffany g.
Blotting paper sound simple but a lot of ones I've used were ineffective but these ones work really good
Nancy R.
Commerce City, CO
Do these work as well as the charcoal blotting linens