BY BOSCIA

Instantly blot away excess oil and perspiration without disturbing your makeup. Made from finely-woven leaf fibers of the exotic Abaca Tree Plant and infused with the invigorating essence of Peppermint for the ultimate fresh sensation to pep up your complexion.

How to Use:

Press individual sheet softly on shiny areas of the face. Repeat if necessary.

Natural Abaca Tree Fiber, Peppermint Extract

boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens

Start your review of boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Barbara E.
Jackson, TN
I have not yet to try these, however I do love blotting sheets, come in handy a lot & the peppermints has me very interested in these.
Jennifer B.
clinton, IA
AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING. You can not go grow with this product. esp after a late night. You do not be sorry to try these linens.
Elise C.
Works well! Not sure if it works much better than drugstore versions but definitely does the job and cuter to keep in my bag or desk.
Rachel S.
Howell, MI
Love the blotting paper definitely picks up all the oil and I love the way it smells definitely a go to on a hot summer day ..
yuyuliavio V.
I love these papers! They are super good! I have it in my car and wallet. I take it everywhere I go. Anyone will love it.
Ivanely B.
Central Islip, NY
This are AMAZING for when I am looking a little oily throughout the day. I use these and it gets rid of all my oiliness.
member-4deb4
this work very well and are perfect for on the go!!!!!!!!!!!! the packaging stays closed but it is easy for quick access
Amber M.
Bloomfield
Use these everyday day to get rid of the oil on my face throughout the day. These are my go to! And they smell so good.
Chunte B.
There's nothing exceptional about these, but they get the job done. I usually have to use 2-3 for my combo/oily skin.
Madelyn S.
A wonderfully fresh and refreshing experience. It's a linen that is soft yet leaves your skin feeling rejuvenated.
Nancy R.
Commerce City, CO
Do these work as well as the charcoal blotting linens