BY BOSCIA

Instantly blot away excess oil and perspiration without disturbing your makeup. Made from finely-woven leaf fibers of the exotic Abaca Tree Plant and infused with the invigorating essence of Peppermint for the ultimate fresh sensation to pep up your complexion.

How to Use:

Press individual sheet softly on shiny areas of the face. Repeat if necessary.

Natural Abaca Tree Fiber, Peppermint Extract

boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens

Start your review of boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Rebecca W.
Port St Lucie, FL
Affordable and get the job done! I don't get too oily during the day except a little on my tzone and these sheets help absorb any oils on my face.
Alice F.
Davis, CA
These are my favorite!! Removes all my extra sweat and grease and stuff, smell delicious and so easy to carry along. Recommend recommend recommend
Sergio C.
pomona
This is just so helpful and cute lol I have oily skin and this helps blot it all away love this stuff only thing wish it had more blotting paper.
Michelle A.
Pensacola, FL
Well worth the money!! Very hard to find at my local stores, sometimes I order these online. They work wonders. They give you that “fresh” look.
Amy B.
So cute and handy. Easy to just pop in your purse and go. They smell nice too which is a nice change of pace from other oil blotting sheets.
Amy V.
San Pedro
I love blotting sheets! Because usually around the day i get a bit oily so these really help me get around the day without looking too oily
Maggie I.
Brunswick, OH
These are great blotting papers. I'm a sucker for anything peppermint as it is, but these papers are great. They don't smudge my makeup.
Yani O.
Extraudinary y maravilloso me lo pusiera todos los días es uno de los mejores productos que compre volvería a comprarlo siempre que pueda
Nicole B.
Deland, FL
I love these blotting sheets! They work amazing and can easily transport them! I throw them in my purse and use them throughout the day!
Valerie C.
London
I don't have oily skin but these come in handy in the summer when you're constantly sweating for the heat! Makeup looks great all day!
Nancy R.
Commerce City, CO
Do these work as well as the charcoal blotting linens