BY BOSCIA

Instantly blot away excess oil and perspiration without disturbing your makeup. Made from finely-woven leaf fibers of the exotic Abaca Tree Plant and infused with the invigorating essence of Peppermint for the ultimate fresh sensation to pep up your complexion.

How to Use:

Press individual sheet softly on shiny areas of the face. Repeat if necessary.

Natural Abaca Tree Fiber, Peppermint Extract

boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens

Start your review of boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Julie D.
Torrance
I love love love these blotting linens! Instead of reapplying your powder to make the shine go away you can easily just pop one of these beauties out and blot your face! They work wonders and make your face look flawless I would def buy them again and recommend them!
Amanne S.
Alameda, CA
I love these blotting linens! They do a great job of picking up excess oil on the skin within disrupting my makeup. They're perfect for everyday use, even when you're not sitting in the sun.
Tiffani L.
Collinsville, VA
Awesome blotting sheets. I've used a million different brands in the past and this performed just as good as the rest of them with the added wonderful fragrance of peppermint.
Jennifer M.
This is one of my most used and repurchased items. I love these blotting papers. I get very oily throughout the day. These soak up all the oil so nicely. Smell good too!
Tiffany W.
Mount Vernon, NY
I have super oily skin and these always help me when I'm looking a bit too shiny. Never disappoints. Will repurchase again and again. Got it from Sephora :)
alicia p.
Great smell great size easy to toss in purse for on the go use worked great with my skin great price my favorite blotting papers other then the charcoal ones
Michelle N.
Helps take away the shine without taking off any makeup. It was my first time using the product, and I would buy again. The price isn't too bad either.
Samie G.
Culver City, CA
Good blotting paper! It comes with 100 blotting sheets and has a soft peppermint smell. Absorbs oil really well. I carry one pack on me all the time.
Leaha W.
Similar to the regular ones but the peppermint is even more refreshing. Plus, the smell makes me think of candy... it's like a treat for your skin.
Alexis M.
They work great they don't remove your makeup just oil all in all it's a great thing to have with you in the go they keep my skin oil free all day
Nancy R.
Commerce City, CO
Do these work as well as the charcoal blotting linens