BY BOSCIA

Instantly blot away excess oil and perspiration without disturbing your makeup. Made from finely-woven leaf fibers of the exotic Abaca Tree Plant and infused with the invigorating essence of Peppermint for the ultimate fresh sensation to pep up your complexion.

How to Use:

Press individual sheet softly on shiny areas of the face. Repeat if necessary.

Natural Abaca Tree Fiber, Peppermint Extract

Megan E.
My favorite blotting papers! I get incredibly oily throughout the days and these blotting papers keep my makeup looking fresh. I just blot once and my makeup looks as if I had just applied it. I have already repurchased these and I will keep doing so until the end of time!
Buzz B.
Encinitas, CA
Got one of these before they went on sale, and as soon as they were marked down got a few more. The peppermint is nicely refreshing, and these soak up oil like a champ. However, I don't think I'd pay $10 for them now that I know I can get them for half price if I wait.
Shakeisha F.
Ft Washington, MD
My skin gets reallly oily after having my face on half a day I don't like how it doesn't help keep it down it take my makeup off and then I look uneven and untouched by make up they need to fix that it does have a good smell that the only plus of it I give it one star
Leah P.
Halethorpe
I love having blotting papers on hand and I feel like these are a nice upgrade to the standard drugstore kind.  I really appreciated the scent and the refreshing feel of the pink peppermint linens and they continue to be something that I keep in every bag.
Aspyn B.
Melba, ID
Blotting sheets are a must when you have oily skin like mine! I loved using this product for the first time, they're definitely some of the better ones that I've used! I would highly recommend this product!
Brooke H.
Morgantown, WV
These are so refreshing, so minty, so tingly, so wonderful, and too expensive! I love these but the CVS and Rite Aid brands without the peppermint are so much cheaper. This product is a treat yoself thing!!
Fernanda P.
New Rochelle, NY
Love these. Great for oily skin! These smell delicious. I know the smell fades so I just kept the plastic wrap packaging. Great price too! I love the amount of them for the price it's a great value. Totally recommend these!!!
Nicole G.
Mequon, WI
I have pretty oily skin, so I wanted to find a blotting paper that worked for me. It wasn't as effective as I was hoping, so sadly, it did not meet my expectations. It's not particularly expensive, but it's not worth the few dollars if it doesn't work well. I will not be purchasing this again.
Jenny S.
Greensburg, KY
I received these blotting sheets as a gift from a friend who knows my struggle with oily skin. I loved how they blotted out the extra oils without ruining my makeup! I would definitely purchase again when I run out of sheets.
Kayla A.
Texas city , TX
These are perfect for hot humid summer days- they are so refreshing and worth every penny. I always have these in my beach bag and my going out handbag because you know we get tend to get sweaty on the dance floor.
Nancy R.
Commerce City, CO
Do these work as well as the charcoal blotting linens