BY BOSCIA

Instantly blot away excess oil and perspiration without disturbing your makeup. Made from finely-woven leaf fibers of the exotic Abaca Tree Plant and infused with the invigorating essence of Peppermint for the ultimate fresh sensation to pep up your complexion.

How to Use:

Press individual sheet softly on shiny areas of the face. Repeat if necessary.

Natural Abaca Tree Fiber, Peppermint Extract

boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens

Start your review of boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tanya R.
Fl
I absolutely recommend these! I love using them during the summer months when I am out and about. The peppermint is extra soothing and reassuring. They work great!
Marilyn D.
Laredo, TX
These are great, compact and easy to use! I am a fan also of the light peppermint smell! I would definitely repurchase these! They are a bit pricey for just being blotting sheets but the quality is good.
Isabell C.
Mt.pleasant
It was a rurally good product,I was very impressed with the way it left me feeling after words I would highlight recommend it to anyone who is look for a reliable source    So ya
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
These are an oily girls best friend! I keep them handy in my purse so I can grab them when needed.
They have a slight peppermint smell but don't tingle in the skin at all. I would recommend these for anyone that needs to touch up their skin.
Billie K.
Royal Oak, MI
I loved the design of these blotting papers when I saw them and bought them just for the holiday. They fit well in a purse or bag and work ok at absorbing oils. The design takes a little away from the blotting. It takes more them one sheet to get a full absorbed effect.
Kayleigh S.
Peotone, IL
When I'm cooking all day like I will be this Thanksgiving, these definitely come in handy! They blot away all the sweat and oil and keep my face looking fresh. I absolutely love these and am definitely keeping these around me whenever I can!
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
I have a super oily face! I saw these on sale on Sephora and bought them. I like them but I have to use more than 1 at a time. I like the scent but the scent goes away from the whole package pretty quickly. Doesn't mess up my foundation.
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
I didn't love these like I hoped I would. They smell great but the paper is too thin to withstand my super oily skin, it tears easily. I think that the clean n clear ones are way better even though you get less sheets.
Debbie R.
Norwich, CT
I love these blotting sheets! My skin is usually oily in the T-zone during the summer and these do the jobs of soaking up the extra oil really well. Plus they come in cute packaging and fit in any purse or clutch. Highly recommend!
Megan E.
My favorite blotting papers! I get incredibly oily throughout the days and these blotting papers keep my makeup looking fresh. I just blot once and my makeup looks as if I had just applied it. I have already repurchased these and I will keep doing so until the end of time!
Nancy R.
Commerce City, CO
Do these work as well as the charcoal blotting linens