BY BOSCIA

Instantly blot away excess oil and perspiration without disturbing your makeup. Made from finely-woven leaf fibers of the exotic Abaca Tree Plant and infused with the invigorating essence of Peppermint for the ultimate fresh sensation to pep up your complexion.

How to Use:

Press individual sheet softly on shiny areas of the face. Repeat if necessary.

Natural Abaca Tree Fiber, Peppermint Extract

boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens

Start your review of boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jung K.
To me it's just like any other blotting sheet. I mainly got it because it's pink and it caught my attention. I think it's slightly more pricey compared to other brands but it's pink packaging looks so cute in my makeup bag. Am I going to repurchase if it's still around? Sure why not. I think its limited edition though.
Madisen C.
I absolutely LOVE how well these worked and how smooth they are on my face. I keep them in my purse for on the go emergencies. AND they leave your make up on and only soak up oil!!! BEST EVER.
Emily D.
Omaha, NE
LOVE blotting linens!! Bosica has the best ones that I have ever used. Yes, Neutrogena has some but I don't think that they pick up nearly as much oily from your face has these too. 10/10 if you get an oily face midday.
mia j.
glendora, CA
i love these blotting papers. I typically only blot my face once within a few hours of makeup wear and these work great! even though I'm not oily 24/7 I can get sweat and oil from every now and then and these are perfect
Samantha R.
Brownsville
When I had my phase with oily skin, this saved my life. I would use them every single day, it's gently with your skin, just take out a little paper and pat your face down! After that, your face would look nice and dry.
Shreya P.
These are a really cute gift that was given to me; though it is a little pricey for me to buy for myself. They smelt heavenly and really worked in getting the oil off my T-zone. They were also really durable. I think that they are functional and really pretty but kind of expensive for blotting linens.
Jacicleide S.
Kyle, TX
It's a good product with a good price. It has a good duration and works well as it suppose too. Has a nice package, it's soft and gentle when you're using. It corresponds well to my expectations I'd buy more times
Jennifer S.
Redondo Beach, CA
Love the design of the packaging and the smell of the sheets! I got it half off at Sephora as part of a holiday sale. I'm only leaving off one star because I often have to use more than one sheet when I use it.
Hannah W.
If you ever looked like you've been slapped with fried chicken, this is the product for you. After a long day in the heat, my face was still on point because of these blotting papers.
Jamilah S.
Apopka, FL
The price for these blotting sheets are a bit over priced, however I do like using them and it come with a good amount. I like how it takes the moisture out and doesn't ruin my makeup. I love how it leaves my foundation looking.
Nancy R.
Commerce City, CO
Do these work as well as the charcoal blotting linens