BY BOSCIA

Instantly blot away excess oil and perspiration without disturbing your makeup. Made from finely-woven leaf fibers of the exotic Abaca Tree Plant and infused with the invigorating essence of Peppermint for the ultimate fresh sensation to pep up your complexion.

How to Use:

Press individual sheet softly on shiny areas of the face. Repeat if necessary.

Natural Abaca Tree Fiber, Peppermint Extract

boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens

Start your review of boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Katherine C.
My least favorite part of this product is the packaging. The product itself is great at blotting and removing oil throughout the day!! I also like the scents! However, the packaging is pretty cheap and tends to take a huge beating in my purse or makeup bag.
Nita v.
Walnut, CA
Love these blotting sheets!! They make my skin feel awake and refreshed whenever I blot! I now look forward to blotting haha and I'm so happy with this purchase! Definetely will be repurchasing and referring it also! It has the best scent!! Yum yum
Amber E.
I got these at Sephora during the holidays and absolutely love them. They don't disturb my makeup when using them to blot which is a big plus. I also love the peppermint scent. The scent helps to perk you up a little. It when you use the sheets.
Stephanie K.
jacksonville, FL
I love these! I tend to get oily in the t-zone so these are a great little package to keep in your bag! And the smell!!! The only thing I wish was that they came in a bigger size, more papers in the package, otherwise I would purchase again!
Janey B.
I wanted to like these. I bought these and kept them in my purse - away from any moisture - but after a couple of weeks being in my bag the sheets looked like they had been used before and didn't seem fresh. I don't think this is a product I will try again.
Linnea C.
Hingham, MA
These blotting papers are great for on the go. I throw them in my purse and touch up with them throughout the day when oil starts to come through my makeup. Also, they smell like peppermint which is soothing and relaxing.
Kymouye W.
This seriously saves me. I have combination skin and after a few hours my skin become supper oily till I look Caky. So before I get supper oily I use these papers and it absorb all the oil without removing my makeup.
Alexa B.
I have very oily skin so I love to keep this little pack with me in my purse and another one in my backpack. It is so nice to blot throughout the day with these.

I love them and i would recommend to anyone!
Destinee M.
With these sheets, I was able to pick up any excess oils on my face. They're extremely effective and the packaging is really simple and easy to carry around in your purse. There is room for improvement but nonetheless, the peppermint sheets are great!
Ana C.
Milwaukee
I love how these look and how they do not wipe off my makeup when I use them. I prefer Neutrogena blotting wipes to these though. I feel like these are very papery and hard to use compared to other brands.
Nancy R.
Commerce City, CO
Do these work as well as the charcoal blotting linens