BY BOSCIA

Instantly blot away excess oil and perspiration without disturbing your makeup. Made from finely-woven leaf fibers of the exotic Abaca Tree Plant and infused with the invigorating essence of Peppermint for the ultimate fresh sensation to pep up your complexion.

How to Use:

Press individual sheet softly on shiny areas of the face. Repeat if necessary.

Natural Abaca Tree Fiber, Peppermint Extract

boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens

Start your review of boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Monica R.
Lake Worth
Hard to leave the house without these. Go to for a mid day check up. Given to me as a gift and I would buy again
leticia R.
Carson , CA
This blotting paper from boscia is good, it really helps me to blot any oil on my face from a long day at work
Ruhi T.
Scarborough , ON
I love the bloating sheets! It's perfect to blot all the excess oil away and freshen up your makeup on the go!
Kimberly F.
They are nice, but I feel like they are a waste of money. Blotting can be done with lots of other materials.
Sherri B.
Powell, Ohio
Good go to blotting papers. Economical and they work well to remove oil but still keep your makeup in place.
Madison J.
Spartanburg
Love love love them. They smell so good. It leaves my face oil free and minty. Makes my face feel refreshed.
Alicia L.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this product because it removes all the shine and it smells nice great size to have in your purse.
Tiffany g.
Blotting paper sound simple but a lot of ones I've used were ineffective but these ones work really good
Paige V.
Ridgewood, NY
Works well and leaves a tingly feeling behind. Makes your face feel refreshed after a long oily day!
Cayla R.
Cumming, GA
I use them often when I'm at work and would 100% recommend. It super effective and Its a great value
Nancy R.
Commerce City, CO
Do these work as well as the charcoal blotting linens